Surgey next week & not a word from Vanity...Why am I not surprised...

Looking for a PS has become very streesful. My...

Looking for a PS has become very streesful. My husband is totally against me going out of the US, so that's a no go for me. I have received quotes from Hughes, Bruno, Cortes, Vanity (Fisher), Perry, and Salzhauer. The quote I received from Vanity is very good, but their reviews on RS are horrible. I am also considering getting a TT at the same time. Has anyone had both procedures at the same time?

PRE BBL PICS

Help Ladies!!!! Fisher or Hasan?????????

Making my deposit today, but I'm so confused...not sure if I wanna go with Fisher or Hasan. I'm soooo excited...July 16th hurry up

Another Fisher Doll Coming Soon

July 17th!!!!

Supplies....

Hey Ladies! I started ordering my supplies today... Can I get some suggestions on garments? How many do I need and what kind? I'm also thinking about changing my surgery date because July 17th is just sooooo far away ;-)

Just Need to Vent...Vanity is a mess...Why is it so hard to get in contact with your coordinator after you pay your deposit?

I was getting phone calls almost every damn day until I paid my deposit....I am seriously thinking about changing my ps

Recommendations Needed...Traveling to Miami all alone & Don't Wanna Use Vanity's Home Away

Ladies I need some recommendations on where to stay in Miami...Don't wanna use Vanity's Home Away but I'm traveling alone...July 17th surgery date

Test Results are all good!!!!

13.8 Hemo

Do's & Dont's Prior to Surgery

Is there anything I am suppose to do prior to surgery???
Jonathan Fisher

Giirrl!! im in the same boat as you i havent heard anything.... Alexandra is the worst coordinator ever! Diana was way better... my surgery is on the 5th with Dr Fisher.
YAAAY !!! Wonderful! Great job! U go chica! Countdown!!!!
Did u find a place to recover in? I'm with fisher 8/12. I was going to do their recovery home but I switched to Miriam's recovery home. Glad I did cuz I see Vanity's home got flooded :/ good luck on your journey.
My daughter is coming with me so I booked the Extended Stay.
Good luck on your sx! Countdown
Thanks Hun!
I think since you are alone you need to stay with them for atleast the first few days. then transfer to a hotel that is close get a nurse to visit until the tubes come out.
I am traveling June 15th. Looking to share as well
I am trying to get my date around that time with Fisher......inbox me
Is there any chance you would be willing to swap dates? I was supposed to have a date second week of July and somehow it fell through. Diane at vanity said she could do august, but I work in education so the latest I could do is July but hoping for first or second week of June--I know it's a long shot but thought it wouldn't hurt to ask!
Due to my job I had to change my date to August 7th.
When did you change your date? I'm calling diane back tomorrow to see if there is anything
No babe I booked my hotel and my friends coming with me. All my flights and everything is booked.
I didn't. It's still June 17th
3 weeks ago
Is there anyone who have stayed alone ?
I am going on June 16th. Surgery on 17th. I need to share the accommodation. If anyone is looking for those dates. ?
hey good luck im also going in june ....#fisherdoll cant wait to see your results ...
I am also traveling alone on the 05th June and I am looking for someone to share the recovery house with.
Hi Doll! Yes, I totally understand what you are talking about when you make your initial deposit and your coordinator is too busy to answer afterwards. Jessica finally contacted me weeks later after I told the other coordinators to have her call/e-mail me. I am like blah at times with their response time. Luckily, she sounds so nice and sweet. Wishing you all the best with your SX. XoXo - Smooches doll
Yes! I was about to switch too because of the lack of communication but I finally got a hold of Jessica today I feel MUCH better and decided to stay...plus I really want Dr Fisher
I was so irritated that I requested a refund so they changed my coordinator...so now I'm dealing with Jessica.
Aww man, sorry about your frustration :-/ So what are you going to do now?