Miami in 14 days!!!!!!

Looking for a PS has become very streesful. My...

Looking for a PS has become very streesful. My husband is totally against me going out of the US, so that's a no go for me. I have received quotes from Hughes, Bruno, Cortes, Vanity (Fisher), Perry, and Salzhauer. The quote I received from Vanity is very good, but their reviews on RS are horrible. I am also considering getting a TT at the same time. Has anyone had both procedures at the same time?

PRE BBL PICS

Help Ladies!!!! Fisher or Hasan?????????

Making my deposit today, but I'm so confused...not sure if I wanna go with Fisher or Hasan. I'm soooo excited...July 16th hurry up

Another Fisher Doll Coming Soon

July 17th!!!!

Supplies....

Hey Ladies! I started ordering my supplies today... Can I get some suggestions on garments? How many do I need and what kind? I'm also thinking about changing my surgery date because July 17th is just sooooo far away ;-)

Just Need to Vent...Vanity is a mess...Why is it so hard to get in contact with your coordinator after you pay your deposit?

I was getting phone calls almost every damn day until I paid my deposit....I am seriously thinking about changing my ps

Recommendations Needed...Traveling to Miami all alone & Don't Wanna Use Vanity's Home Away

Ladies I need some recommendations on where to stay in Miami...Don't wanna use Vanity's Home Away but I'm traveling alone...July 17th surgery date

Test Results are all good!!!!

13.8 Hemo
Jonathan Fisher

YAAAY !!! Wonderful! Great job! U go chica! Countdown!!!!
Did u find a place to recover in? I'm with fisher 8/12. I was going to do their recovery home but I switched to Miriam's recovery home. Glad I did cuz I see Vanity's home got flooded :/ good luck on your journey.
My daughter is coming with me so I booked the Extended Stay.
Good luck on your sx! Countdown
Thanks Hun!
I think since you are alone you need to stay with them for atleast the first few days. then transfer to a hotel that is close get a nurse to visit until the tubes come out.
I am traveling June 15th. Looking to share as well
I am trying to get my date around that time with Fisher......inbox me
Is there any chance you would be willing to swap dates? I was supposed to have a date second week of July and somehow it fell through. Diane at vanity said she could do august, but I work in education so the latest I could do is July but hoping for first or second week of June--I know it's a long shot but thought it wouldn't hurt to ask!
Due to my job I had to change my date to August 7th.
When did you change your date? I'm calling diane back tomorrow to see if there is anything
No babe I booked my hotel and my friends coming with me. All my flights and everything is booked.
I didn't. It's still June 17th
3 weeks ago
Is there anyone who have stayed alone ?
I am going on June 16th. Surgery on 17th. I need to share the accommodation. If anyone is looking for those dates. ?
hey good luck im also going in june ....#fisherdoll cant wait to see your results ...
I am also traveling alone on the 05th June and I am looking for someone to share the recovery house with.
Hi Doll! Yes, I totally understand what you are talking about when you make your initial deposit and your coordinator is too busy to answer afterwards. Jessica finally contacted me weeks later after I told the other coordinators to have her call/e-mail me. I am like blah at times with their response time. Luckily, she sounds so nice and sweet. Wishing you all the best with your SX. XoXo - Smooches doll
Yes! I was about to switch too because of the lack of communication but I finally got a hold of Jessica today I feel MUCH better and decided to stay...plus I really want Dr Fisher
I was so irritated that I requested a refund so they changed my coordinator...so now I'm dealing with Jessica.
Aww man, sorry about your frustration :-/ So what are you going to do now?
I'm gonna give Vanity another chance, only because I am so dead set on having Fisher perform my surgery.