Looking for a PS has become very streesful. My...

Looking for a PS has become very streesful. My husband is totally against me going out of the US, so that's a no go for me. I have received quotes from Hughes, Bruno, Cortes, Vanity (Fisher), Perry, and Salzhauer. The quote I received from Vanity is very good, but their reviews on RS are horrible. I am also considering getting a TT at the same time. Has anyone had both procedures at the same time?

You look amazing the transformation is just unreal. I'm so excited for you.
Hello and welcome to RS and congratulations! Without seeing a pic of your body frame (and u dont have to be naked) its hard to give you advice on a PS. Do u want a heart shape or bubble butt, Miami THONG cut etc? Post a wish pic share w us your thoughts and we as VETS can help u go from there. Now there is a doctor by thr name of dr andrew Jimersen n ATL that will put i on the map bby girl no matter what frame type u are but he's grown to be quite expensive yet he gets it right n tight the first time, never suggest multiple rounds! Best wishes and all of your rs sisters r here for u! Chk out dr salama too ok!

PRE BBL PICS

Good luck with your search. Just make sure that you feel comfortable with whomever you choose.
I'm getting both at the same time. It's $10,400.
Also, Dr Wendell Perry...

Help Ladies!!!! Fisher or Hasan?????????

Making my deposit today, but I'm so confused...not sure if I wanna go with Fisher or Hasan. I'm soooo excited...July 16th hurry up

Dr. Fisher!!! Will give u both! I even see dr schullman sculpturing very nicely!
Forgot .....you after sculpturing sorry
Thanks Hun! I've decided to go with Dr Fisher. My sx date is July 17th....I'm so excited

Another Fisher Doll Coming Soon

July 17th!!!!

Good luck! I'm going with fisher too. August 2014
Ahhhh yeah!!! Can't wait to see Fisher sculpt your body!!!
Smaart! U will be pleased! Im happy for you!

Supplies....

Hey Ladies! I started ordering my supplies today... Can I get some suggestions on garments? How many do I need and what kind? I'm also thinking about changing my surgery date because July 17th is just sooooo far away ;-)

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Just Need to Vent...Vanity is a mess...Why is it so hard to get in contact with your coordinator after you pay your deposit?

I was getting phone calls almost every damn day until I paid my deposit....I am seriously thinking about changing my ps

Hi Doll! Yes, I totally understand what you are talking about when you make your initial deposit and your coordinator is too busy to answer afterwards. Jessica finally contacted me weeks later after I told the other coordinators to have her call/e-mail me. I am like blah at times with their response time. Luckily, she sounds so nice and sweet. Wishing you all the best with your SX. XoXo - Smooches doll
Yes! I was about to switch too because of the lack of communication but I finally got a hold of Jessica today I feel MUCH better and decided to stay...plus I really want Dr Fisher
I was so irritated that I requested a refund so they changed my coordinator...so now I'm dealing with Jessica.

Recommendations Needed...Traveling to Miami all alone & Don't Wanna Use Vanity's Home Away

Ladies I need some recommendations on where to stay in Miami...Don't wanna use Vanity's Home Away but I'm traveling alone...July 17th surgery date

Good luck on your sx! Countdown
Thanks Hun!
I think since you are alone you need to stay with them for atleast the first few days. then transfer to a hotel that is close get a nurse to visit until the tubes come out.

Test Results are all good!!!!

13.8 Hemo

YAAAY !!! Wonderful! Great job! U go chica! Countdown!!!!
Did u find a place to recover in? I'm with fisher 8/12. I was going to do their recovery home but I switched to Miriam's recovery home. Glad I did cuz I see Vanity's home got flooded :/ good luck on your journey.
My daughter is coming with me so I booked the Extended Stay.

Do's & Dont's Prior to Surgery

Is there anything I am suppose to do prior to surgery???

U did great on your IRON luv! U ROCK! No vitamin E , no smoking, no salts or salty intake from foods that tend to carry a lot of salt, no alcohol oh just to name a few! But now do get a couple of full body massage preferably lymphatic massage at least two b4 sx, exercise lightly don't go hard becz u want ur body to be rested up and less stressed and do eat a light meal on the night b4 sx and not after 10pm! If I get a slight hunger drink sips of water up to that point....being empty helps ur body adhere to the "blue pill"! Hope this helps and best wishes! You made it!!! Job well done !
Thanks Hun! That was so very helpful...
Uw... Anytime !

Finally received my pre-op instructions

Ready to get this over with!!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Surgery coming up...but where am I gonna stay

Any recommendations???

try www.airbnb.com or hotels.com or you can go on groupon and go to their hotels section.. also see if you can find some extended stays and call to ask their weekly rate! good luck love!
lmfaoooo and I thought it was just me. I just made a post about her yesterday. she couldn't respond to my text 3 days ago but text me yesterday talking about "girl if you pay in full right now you can hey the recovery house 7 days 6 nights for $1200" oh okay but you couldn't text back when I asked you for vanity address.. blah... I think I'm going to switch to Maria
*get

I really wanna get this SHIT over with...

I cannot wait until I'm done dealing with Vanity!!!! After my BBL I was gonna come back for a Mommy Makeover but oh hell naw. I've asked Yisel 3 times if I had to come in for lab work and she told me no because my labs from my PCP was good but now at 3pm on 8/5 things have changed... Labs need to be done first thing in the am....I have never dealt with a medical office this unprofessional....honestly I want my damn money back... Traveled too far to be getting the run around...all they care about is the $$$$$

Did you pay the full cost after your consultation with Dr fisher? Or full cost before?. Im hesistant to pay all of it yet, because of all the negative vanity staff reviews. Im also travelling from far away so am really concerned about them reshedueling and so forth.
Don't stress. It seems lots of dolls been dealing with the same issues. Maybe he's overbooked? Who knows.
You're going to be okay, just breathe bcz rt now there's nothing we can do but show up in the morning ! Yes u have a rt to be upset but we don't want the b/p to rise so let's chalk it up but now do tt dr. Fisher or the office mngr to let them knw the bad impression their reflecting against the PS there!!!!

Not one word from Vanity & surgery is suppose to be tomorrow

Seriously!!! When do they call you with details about your procedure? If you had all your labs & EKG performed by your PCP do you have to re-do them at Vanity? I was told by Vanity that I don't have to but I see a lot of RS girls having them done at Vanity as well. I'm so over Vanity...they are stressing me out more than the damn procedure it self.

Don't worry girl they will call you that's what happened to me too.... did you already went in for consultation?
No consultation...that's what I'm worried about
So sorry your consultant has dropped the ball and you must take control of the situation you should have received all information needed a week prior to surgery at least that's what my consultant told me she sent me all the information after I made by deposit and said she would send me a reminder a week before what I would suggest is that you call them after all it is your body and its important because the tell you what to do and what not to do prior to surgery so call them now

Here @ Vanity

Good thing I just showed up to Vanity cause evidently I do need to have an in person consult with Fisher...wonder how long I'm gonna be waiting

she's in da building!!!!!! good luck luv xoxoxo
Thanks Hun!
Good luck!!! :-) Take lots of pictures before and after. Keep us posted.

Attitude Adjustment

After sitting at Vanity for over 4 1/2 hours waiting to be seen I must say I was pissed, but when I finally met Dr. Fisher my attitude went away...he is just like everyone described him to be...very personable & down to earth...he even made my frown turn into a smile...so surgery it set for 6 am tomorrow...oh I even added lipo to my arms

Good luck love!
Where are you staying at? Is someone staying with you?
I'm staying at the extended stay on 25th...my daughter is with me

On my way

In the car with Marian on my way to Vanity.

Happy healing luv...so happy things worked out for you!
Good luck sendin prayers ur way
Good luck!!!!!

Fisher did his THING!!!!

Surgery was at 6am but didn't leave til 6pm. I was being a big baby just couldn't tolerate the pain & dizziness. Well anyway here's a few pictures...I'll take more tomorrow

Did fisher do transfer to ur hips too? I can't decide either fisher or hasan
Hi Hun! Yes he did.
Uh oh! Looking good doll.

On my way to get my 2nd massage with Marian

A few pictures of me getting out the shower

Is Miriam the one that does the massages, if so please forward her information. Happy Healing!!
Marian @ Medical Massage Professionals 786-488-8805. She's very good with draining.
You look great..do you have and b4 pictures to post? I have all my fat in my stomach area I just want to get a idea of how it my look after lipo

Pictures of me before surgery

Btw, did he lipo your upper back be cuz I heard he does not. This stresses me cuz my fat is in my back....
I believe he did because I'm bruised in my upper back as well
Congratulations! Happy healing and you look great!

Garment Help!!!!

Ladies where can I buy another Vedette 929 garment? The one Vanity put me in is way too small...I would prefer not spending $120 at Vanity, so any suggestions would be great.

Girl you gave me hope because our booty's are shaped similar. Now I have an idea of how my booty will look lol
:-) glad I can help Hun
Looking good! How are you feeling? There is a place right by vanity. Behind that subway upstairs. I'm not sure if they have the vedette but maybe you can check it out n see.

Pictures from 8/11

Sorry but they're upside down for some reason.

U look great love the results u gave me hope and a insight on how things may go for me with my bbl I'm 5'7 and 190lbs. So I'm super exited now. plz keep us posted on how well your stomach heals. How many liters of fat did the Dr. Take out?
Not sure about the amount of liters but I do remember telling him to take out the max
Lol I know that's right

Home Sweet Home!!!

Happy to be home!!!

U look great. Did ur stomach go down a bit? How did u sit on the plane & for how long?
Thanks Hun! Yes my stomach has gone down a lot. The plane ride was horrible. I used a boppy pillow, a piece of sofa cushion, & rolled up a few blankets under my legs for support, which neither of them worked well. My flight was about 5 hrs. I actually was able to walk around as long as the seat belt light was off & when it was on I tried to go to the restroom to keep from sitting down.

10 days post op & loving what I see

This has been one hell of a recovery . Sorry ladies not sure why my pictures are coming out sideways.

Looking great! Four more days til waist training!
U look great chica!!!!!!

Pretty PHAT!!!

Finally starting to feel like my old self again, so I've been playing dress up. Oh & ladies...can you please give me some pointers on driving comfortable cause the yoga mat is not working for me.

You look great.. I'm Happy for you. I can wait till its my turn...how has your stomach area healed up? Is it a lot of loose skin? Can u post a picture
But u a boppy pillow!!! Don't jeapordize dat big ole phatty and get flat spots becz u didn't get that proper inflated boppy pillow from target! Wally World! Too much to loose!
Buy....typo

Starting to waist train

Loving my results...

Wow you look great ,if you don't mind me asking what a t wad your pre op weight
5' 7" & 190 lbs
That bootay is looking nice!! You are looking great, imagine as more and more swelling goes away...ooweee :)

Loving the bodycon dresses now...

Looking great!
thank you for letting me know that I picked the right surgeon cause that bootie will stop traffic girl you look good and they told me not to lose weight and I been trying to lose 20 pounds anyways and now looking at you shit the 5 I lost I need to gain back..lol now really you look amazing happy healing oh did you have a drain?
Oh if you don't mind how many cc's and did you get hips

1st day back at work has been HELL

I cannot find a comfortable way to sit...

you look great!!!! thanks for sharing pics of you sitting at work. LOVE IT!
Are you still considering a TT...because I carry all my weight in my stomach & back Fisher said i need a TT...I'm hoping I don't have to have one tho'
I'm actually comfortable with the way my stomach looks...I figure once the swelling is completely gone it will look even better

Ok ladies I think I finally found a comfortable sitting position at work...

Sitting on a exercise ball at my desk.

Did you have loose skin on your tummy prior to surgery??
I had a pouch...you can see my before pics on my profile
Hi it me again, so the ball working for you that's good to here.What size garment did you get after surgery and what size are you in now thanks in advance

Pictures didn't post...

If you don't mind me asking what was your pre OP weight and your height
5' 7" & 190 lbs
You are looking grrreat,I used your pix as one of my wish pix,I hope it was ok,I love your size can't wait to see more pictures

Loving my results...but my hubby said my ass is TOO DAMN BIG

I'll post pics later today

Workout Close

Just came back from enjoying my daily walk.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

My bad...damn spellcheck on my iphone

Clothes

U look amazin
Amazing

Bored!!!!

Walking around the house in a bodycon dress with my waist shaper on

Hey I see you had fluid build up, did he have to drain you before you went home or did it come out naturally?
Oh Good Lawwd sweet baby Jesus lol he sure did his thang! Lol you look so fabulous! Everything is perfect! And we're only 5 weeks out
Lol...Thanks

By request...pics of my stomach

I was told that I would need a TT after my BBL but I'm actually happy with the way my stomach looks...stretch mark & all...I've been waist training for the last couple of weeks & it's helping

Great Results, Love Dr Fisher's work of recent and you look fab! Great projection and still looks natural, hope your enjoying it. All the best!
Thanks!
That's the perfect butt, hubby just don't want you getting to much attention from outsiders......lol

My ASS is starting to drop & look more natural

It's still big tho

Going to try fisher , see how professional his team is . With time and manner. Thanks !
You definitely have to have patience in order to deal with Vanity...good luck with your journey Hun
I love it.. Considering salama and fisher .. I have anxiety I would hate to go with someone who doesn't get back to me . An important part of this procedure is feeling confident I'm in the right hands. Ad that's is not easy to come by. I need to feel secure by the staff and ps .. Even if they do this hundreds a time a year .. It's my first

6 weeks post op

It's finally softening up...

Werk it!!!! Girl u looking great!
Thanks!!! I'm definitely loving my new body.
Uw u deserve it!!!!

Loving the ASS but hating the attention

Let's just say that this ass is turning heads left & right....

Did you stay at the recovery home
No I did not.

Fisher Doll

He did that!!!!

Hey, we have similar shapes and I wanted to see if you could send an updated pics of your tummy? How is it adjusting? BTW, you look FAB!
Hy girl. Where did you stay? I don't think I want to stay at Vanity either.
I stayed at the Extended Stay on 25th.

1st Time Wearing Jeans Since My BBL

pretty thick like I like it....in those jeans (in my Genuwine's voice)

Love love love your results please update soon ,so I will have more pix to show fisher lol

9 weeks po

Currently wearing my garment, foams, board & waist shaper...

Loving your results
Thanks
U look amazin in jeans! I hope to get ur results. Wat was ur height n weight before surgery if u don't mind me askin

AZZ AZZ AZZ

WOW my AZZ is measuring in @ 46 1/2" & waist @ 31"....I'm a thick chick so I'm not expecting a 25" waist...that's just me being realistic but I am waist training so hey u never know right :-)

We have the same stats. Hope my bbl turn out ASS good ASS yours...lol
Well you tummy looks smaller than 31 that waist to hip ratio is on point.... my daughter wants me to tell you that you look perfect and to small of a waist is cartoonish looking like betty hoop ...girl she loves this site
Awwww thanks