I HAVE AUG 21 DATE WITH DR. JIMERSON I NEED TO SWITCH WITH SOMEONE TO NOV-JAN (PM IF INTERESTED)!!!

I want surgery in December and I've researched...

I want surgery in December and I've researched several doctors including:

Thomas Roberts- South Carolina
Nedra Dodds- Georgia
Andrew Jimerson- Georgia
Mendieta- Florida
Salama- Florida
Azurin- Florida
Sean Simon- Florida

Everyone on this website seems to be obsessed with Dr. Salama and Dr. Jimerson but I REFUSE to believe that these are the ONLY doctors in the whole United States that can produce results. I believe it's absolutely ridiculous to have to wait for a year for a surgery date with Salama. I just REFUSE. I love a handful of his results, but he's not God.

Ladies, if you have any information about any other doctors that are located in the U.S., Board Certified, and can give me the small waist/fat bubble ass that I'm looking for, please post links and comments below. I need your help!

*Sigh* I see how the girls on here love to argue...

*Sigh* I see how the girls on here love to argue back and forth about these docs. I WON'T have it. I'm not here to debate. I don't have time for bullies who feel like they need to take up for "their" doctor. Listen, the purpose of this post is to help undecided BBL sisters explore other doctors besides J and S, exchange facts, quotes, etc. This post is NOT and will NOT become a debate about Dr. Salama or Dr. Jimerson. Their work looks great and there are plenty of reviews dedicated to those men, I am NOT looking for more information about them! I have enough information about them. What I NEED is more information about other doctors that I may be missing out on. So if you can not recommend any other docs, please don't post!

Basically, I'm not totally sure on my doctor of...

Basically, I'm not totally sure on my doctor of choice, but I'm 100% that it's not Salama. My heart just doesn't sit well with him and I'm going with my gut on that one. I've narrowed it down to Dr. Afifi, Dr. Mendieta, and Dr. Jimerson. Here are my thoughts on all of them.

Dr. Afifi....I like her but she's all the way in California. I would have to fly and I prefer to drive. She's available for December and I can recover over the winter break. She's cheaper but I don't care. Betsie went to her and I love her results http://www.realself.com/review/santa-ana-ca-brazilian-butt-lift-finally-going-the-bbl

Dr. Mendieta... I looked through a few of the girls and my favorite was LuckieMama. The other girls had projection, but they were just skinny as hell. But when I thought about it, those girls are just naturally thin. LuckieMama was short with alot of extra fat. Her before body is similar to mine. What I really like about him is that he's willing to spend time with me, pay attention to my desires and tell me what he can/can't do for me. Here's Luckiemama http://www.realself.com/review/coral-gables-brazilian-butt-lift-officially-in-booty-bootcamp-orders-from-dr-mendieta-april

Dr Jimerson... Well, well. I like him and I think he can give me the results I'm looking for. Tiny waist, sculpted body, fat to the hips and huge a$$ lol. I'm just not completely sold. I read Allthatass's blog and she said that Tiny's friend from the TI and Tiny show was seeing him. I know that Jimerson is extremely popular among the girls in Atlanta and I truly believe that celebs like Tiny, Toya, Kandi and some of those Atlanta celeb chicks went to him. I really love Jimerson, but my heart isn't 100% yet. I have a in person consultation scheduled with him for November and he's available to operate on me in December. I just don't want to base my decision of "hype".

Right now: Jimerson/Mendieta #1, Afifi #2

I had a phone consultation with Jimerson on the...

I had a phone consultation with Jimerson on the morning of Tuesday, October 2nd. I really enjoyed it! I spoke with Monica, Shellie, and Dr. Jimerson. The consultation was about 40 minutes long. I spoke to the doctor for about 15 minutes. First, Monica was really nice to me, explained everything that I needed to know. Jimerson got on the phone and I fell in love with his dorky self :) He answered all of my questions and told me like it is (I like for people to keep it real with me all day, straight no chaser! I don't want to hear what I want to hear, but what I need, spending too much money for this). I’m 5’2”-5’3” and based on my pics he saw that I had taken at 165-168lbs. He told me to lose weight, but not more than 10-15lbs.

Dr. J told me that I needed lipo on my full back, possibly my front bra roll, my abs, flanks, and possibly inner thighs. I already knew this but he said I need hips too. He also recommended a J Tuck (his version of a mini tummy tuck). I knew I needed some type of tuck because my stomach hangs because I’ve lost a lot of weight. He told me to stay in ATL for 7-10 days, 14 days if I get the J Tuck.

I spoke with Shellie afterwards, she was so nice. I didn’t put up a deposit because I wasn’t quite sure because I am waiting on a quote from Dr. Mendieta’s office in Miami. I do have an in person consultation scheduled with Dr. Jimerson November 21st. I’m traveling to ATL for the consult.

Prices I was quoted for Dr. Jimerson:
$8800 for BBL
$1000 fat graft to the hips
$900 for each additional area of lipo (upperback and probably bra roll is what I would do)
$3500 for the J Tuck

The most fat Dr. J said he can lipo is 5 liters of fat. He told me to lose weight, but keep him some fat to work with. He also said I had lose skin on my back from the weight loss. He’s going to lipo them, but the bra roll fat may need to be cut off. I’m not interested in this, because I don’t want scars on my back like that.

Tummy Tuck- I know I need one. At least a mini tummy tuck, because of the weight loss. I’ve never had kids before. I don’t plan to have any kids for at least 5 or 6 years. What do you think ladies about a tummy tuck before kids? Will it hurt my pregnancy? I know it’s cheaper for Dr. J to give me a tummy tuck, but I prefer to wait a couple of months later and get a Tummy Tuck with Dr. Azurin or Dr. Lagrasso in Miami. I really like their tucks. Maybe I’ll wait a few months later and get my tuck and breasts done. What do you all think about that?

Now waiting on Dr. Mendieta’s quote and recommendation…

Yesterday Angel from Dr. Mendieta's office called...

Yesterday Angel from Dr. Mendieta's office called me. Dr. Mendieta also recommended that I get extra work done on my stomach because of the extra skin. Dr. Mendieta recommended a tummy tuck. The difference is he's saying I should wait until 3-6 months after the BBL to do the Tummy Tuck. Dr. Mendieta is not charging me extra to lipo all of my extra areas (full back, bra roll, etc) but I must remember that the limit in Florida is 4 liters, and it's 5 liters in Georgia where Jimerson performs surgery. Mendieta also won't charge me extra to place fat in my hips, but he's charging me an extra $1,000 because I've had lipo before (about 6-7 years ago).

Mendieta price including hips, extra lipo areas $9,850
My price because I had lipo previously $10,800

Mendieta is about $1700 cheaper than Jimerson, but I figure I won't base my decision on price because it's all the same at the end of the day. Although the surgery in Miami is cheaper, I'm spending more money on gas to drive there and hotels. Mendieta's deposit is 20% down (I'm paying cash, not sure how it is for those financing). Jimerson's deposit is $500.

Travel breakdown
Jimerson Gas- $150 vs Mendieta Gas/tolls $300
Jimerson Hotels (found one for $326 for 8 nights)
Mendieta Hotels (condo $800)

At the end of the day, I might only spend an extra $1,000 going to Jimerson. I've decided to get a Tummy tuck with Azurin or Lagrasso 3-6 months after the BBL to flatten my tummy. So now I have to choose between these 2 guys... Jimerson or Mendieta?

I've been thinking about everything. I'm leaning...

I've been thinking about everything. I'm leaning more towards Jimerson primarily because of the lipo limit is 1 liter higher. He's going to be able to take out more of my fat, that means more for my hips and ass! I'm 100% sure that I will not do any sort of tuck during the BBL surgery. I just want the doctor to focus on taking out fat, sculpting a nice waist, big ass and hips. I will get a tummy tuck and breast lift 3-6 months after the BBL. One thing at a time! I just really have to step up my workout routine and get in complete shape to get the best results I can with my body and help with my recovery.

I knew I had gained a lot of weight. I've been...

I knew I had gained a lot of weight. I've been doing a lot of nothing lately in my spare time, but I didn't know I was 222lbs!!!! I've never been this fat. I'm only 5'2" so I'm sure this looks horrible. I won't even look at a mirror right now. Somehow I will find the courage to take some before pics. I am starting my diet/workout routine today. Sometimes life gets hectic, but I just can't believe I let myself go like this! I was just 158 a year ago! Ladies I'm depressed about this...deeply. Jimerson was going to schedule me for surgery in December, but I can't! I'm too fat for surgery right now! I'm praying I can lose all of the weight by the middle of February. I know I can lose it all in 3 1/2 months. I just have to stick to it and pull some motivation from somewhere. I expect you ladies to hold me accountable so I will regularly update with my weight loss journey. Ugggh :(

Weight loss program start date: Sunday, November 4, 2012
Starting weight: 222lbs (this is horribly embarrassing)

The Plan:
Phase I:
Diet will consist of 1200 calories, low carbs, fresh fruits, vegetables and lean protein, no sugar 6-7 small meals
Exercise: Monday-Friday Insanity; Everyday 20min Cardio Kickboxing with Jill Coleman (Comcast On Demand)
Goal: To reach 199lbs, at this point Phase I will be over

Phase II:
Diet: HCG diet 40 days, followed by 3 weeks of fruits, veggies, and protein, no sugar
Exercise: 30 minute daily Walk (you're not suppose to do strenuous exercise on HCG)
Goal: To reach 169lbs

Phase III:
Diet: HCG diet 21 days
Goal: To reach 155lbs

Did you end of having the surgery today..Good Luck on your journey!
Good luck
Good diet plan. I wish you well with your surgery. God bless
I really agree with you hundreds of surgeons but all you hear of are a certain few and yes their work is good but I'm certain there are many others as well with great work and nothing wrong with exploring that.
Cant switch dates. You need to just reschedule your date for the time you want. I inquired on that a few months back and the office said they don't allow that. They have an internal waiting list of people that they go by.
Hey hows everything? Check ur inbox
How is your weight loss going?
Good luck on your journey
Thanks girl! We're getting our surgeries 2 weeks within each other. So we have stick together!
Oh great!!! Sounds good to me!! Feel free to PM me
Hi there! Wondering why you are waiting on the tt? What do the Miami drs do diff in the tt? Why don't you do bbl with azurin and get both at the same time. I am so afraid of drains!
I decided not to do the TT and BBL at the same time, because it would make my recovery more uncomfortable. I won't be able to lay on my butt, I refuse to lay on my hip either because I'm getting fat grafted to the hips. Also, I would hate to have to lay on a stomach that had to endure a fully tummy tuck too. Just too much pain, that I personally wouldn't put myself through all at once. Also, I don't like Azurin's BBL. I don't like Jimerson's TT. I like Lagrasso's TT and Azurin's too.
How r u doing on the HCG diet ? N I've never heard of it being 1200 calories.... I'm doing HCG n it's 500 calories....
I'm still on Phase 1 of my weight loss and I'm not on HCG yet. And I didn't say that HCG was 1200 calories.
I am rooting for you girl. You will loose the weight. You have a plan and you will follow it. Stay positive and strong.
Sounds like you hv a good plan. We r here to support you.
Thanks bbeautiful2 for the support!
hey im on the hcg diet. im on day 3. i really hope it works for yu.
yea it works! how long are you doing it?
30 days. how much have yu lost with it? i keep trying my best not to cheat :(
I love the fact how you have a clear and concise plan before your surgery! Hope God gives you the strength to keep it going, you'll do great! You've decided to go with dr. J?
Me too and thank you Culona! You make me feel so much better. I am just praying that I stick to it and keep up. That's pretty much why I decided to share this with everyone. It may give me a sense of more responsibility and accountability. Yes, I decided on Dr. J. I did a phone consult with him last month and I'm going to Atlanta this month to meet him in person. I'm going to ask him about my dieting then.
Anytime hun! I have a feeling you'll manage just fine! Don't worry too too much on losing the exact number of pounds just as long as you stick to your regimen - cause that's what's most important, then the last few pounds will eventually melt off! The hardest part is actually getting started.. I remember when I got a gym card and how hard it was getting started, but after the 3rd time going I was hooked and couldn't STOP going (well atleast couldn't for a year hahaha, now I stopped and food has taken over LOL!). I'm so happy for you, hope dr. J is and has exactly what you're looking for in a doctor!
hey boo. good luck on your diet. Just wanted.to.say i dont think you need hgc if you just eat right and stay active. That stuff is not good for you, especially going into surgery.
thank you! im going to ask Dr. J about the HCG, I have a in person consult with him this month