Anyone Going to Tijuana?

I am really wanting to get a Brazilian Butt Lift...

I am really wanting to get a Brazilian Butt Lift but I am on the other coast of US and I was wondering if anyone else wanted a buddy. I am hoping to get it done in October. It is far from home so I thought it would be nice to have someone to go with in the same situation.

No I haven't gone yet...I'm still considering.
Hi there blonde bunny!! Did you end up have the procedure done !!? How'd it go I am really considering dr campos
hi, im not blonde...but i didnt get the surgery..i am now saving up the money but will be going for sure nxt year around sept or oct. have u gotten a quote if so when are u going

Hey, I got my consult for BBL from dr. C and it was 4450. Im planning on getting the surgery in late feb or the beginning of march. I live in mississippi and am Thinkin about traveling by plane. It would nice to hve someone else who's having the procedure Dne. Please feel free to contact me at t***@yahoo.com

Yes, he's charging me 3600 or 3920. They gave me 2 dif prices, so now I'm waiting for a set price. Where are going?
How much is he charging you? You are going to see Dr Campos right?
Ok I will. yesterday I sent in my deposit to hold my date, so now im just waiting until may to go.
I haven't gone to him yet. I'm planning on going either in January or April. His staff is very professional and polite. Keep me posted and I'll do the same.
Hiii, how was your experience? Im going to him in may
Hello blondebunny89. I'm interested in getting a BBL also. Would you mind providing me with the information to the facility where your going to have your procedure done? I would love to have an online consultation. I'm somewhat shapely but I want more volume. I wish you the best of luck please post pictures of your before and after.
rcarcher: Thank you. I contacted Giselle and I sent in pictures of my front, back, sides and angles. Campos looks at them and then emails you back a quote.
CONGRATS AND GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR BBL. I WAS WONDERING HOW DID U DO YOUR CONSULT DID U GO TO MEXICO OR DID YOU SEND IN PICS
I'm set for Nov 7 and excited is an understatement. Good Luck too all you ladies who plan to join me in bringing 2012 in with a BANG!!!
Thanks everyone but my date is set for October 11. And I'm going to Campos! Kinda scared to go alone but everyone has such nice things to say about ClubMed and their staff so I feel like I will be in good hands.
it would be nice to join you just not ready yet i might be by the end of this year..
im looking for a travel buddy im planning on going in the beg on dec!
Hi Sharon! And thank you.

Welcome to RealSelf, BlondeBunny!

Karisma08 is going to Dr. Campos in October and somethingnew is there today. Hope this helps!