1hr and 25min Left!!!! Pre-op Photos Posted BBL, TT & more - Aventura, FL

Without even getting the procedure done, I'm...

Without even getting the procedure done, I'm confident that it will all be worth the cost and pain. I've been wanting a more feminine body shape (hourglass figure) for a long time. Based on the remarkable results and great reviews, I believe Dr. Salama can help me achieve my dream body. So far, he has given me good recommendation on I should do before and after surgery to give me the best results. Not to mention his staff has been very helpful as well. Today I finally booked my surgery for June 1, 2012. Such a long ways from now but well worth the weight.

As of today, I am 5'4 at 187 lbs. Dr suggest I be well under 180 lbs for best results (pretty much for overall health). For those who are similar to me, what is the best healthy diet?? I'm trying low carbs, no bread, and no pasta. With taking 16 credit hours, I'm trying to dedicate at least 45min to 1hr of exercise a day. I would like a realistic plan so I can make it into a new lifestyle. IF ANYONE has any suggestions, feel free to let me know. I will post before photos when I get closet to my surgery date. Excited to the MAX

HOTEL BOOKED Today, I booked at BEST WESTERN...

HOTEL BOOKED
Today, I booked at BEST WESTERN PLUS Fort Lauderdale Airport South Inn & Suites in Dania Beach, FL.

Anyone who is looking for a reasonably priced hotel stay but don't want to pay now, call Best Western 1(800) number to book over the phone and they can hold the room until check in. Make sure to bring Credit or Debit card when you check in. Also, Dealtaker.com has a 10% promo code that expires Feb 10, 2012. When you call use Promotional Code: MVP

If you want to save more and earn free nights, sign up for the Best Western Reward Card. FREE OF CHARGE It goes by points. The more you use the more points you accumulate towards benefits such as a free night. But no purchases are necessary to obtain some benefits. Just include your card number every time you make a reservations.

June is not coming soon enough :-( But the wait...

June is not coming soon enough :-(
But the wait is giving me time to change my lifestyle. As I slowly get rid of my old body through diet and exercise, I'm learning how to take of the new one. I did not want this money (money I really don't have) to go to waste. So raise the stakes even more and to ensure satisfaction after the surgery, I added Liposution of the arms. I was thinking it was too much work but like some, I'm top heavy. A lot times the reason why I may look bigger than I am is because of my arms, breast, and the surrounding.

Does any know if I have to buy extra compression garmets for the arm liposuction?
Thanxoxo

I am finally here. I honestly can not believe it....

I am finally here. I honestly can not believe it. Which is why I haven't been updating my post. I knew was getting it done, I just been nervous and anxious. Now that I'm two days away, I do not mind sharing photos and my experience.

Tomorrow I meet Dr. Salama for the in office consultation and Friday is the surgery. Best Western Plus in Dania Beach have pretty nice suites for $53.99 a night (I booked by phone).

I don't know what is necessary to have after surgery. I read so many different lists. I have the following:
Neosporin
Gauzes
Ace bandage tape
Loose clothing
Baby wipes
Towel
**And soon to be the prescription meds and perhaps Depends to carry the drains.
Am I missing something(s)?

I will post before and after photos tomorrow once I setup my laptop.

...Arm compression sleeves

...Arm compression sleeves

I am ready to do this. I'm the first one of the...

I am ready to do this. I'm the first one of the day 7:45am. I've posted the dreaded pre-op photos. X-( But I'm praying and hoping that will all change and that I will be happy with the results. I don't have any major expectations because I do know my body is a working progress but I look forward to seeing, feeling, and touching my new figure :-)

Run Down:

5'4"-5'5" 190 lbs
Full Tummy Tuck
Brazilian Butt Lift
Liposuction of the arms
Liposuction of the inner thighs

What an experience! I certainly was not prepared...

What an experience! I certainly was not prepared for the first two weeks after surgery but I am still glad I went through with it. I am pleased with the results thus far. I can only hope I continue to heal and recover while maintaining the new figure. I have been able to take some after pics but I have yet to get to my desktop. Since this weekend will be a month post-op, I'll take the time to upload them.

Thank you to those who have helped me along the way.
Moises Salama, MD

Consultation was great. Dr. Salama gave me good suggestions to help create the body I desire. The Staff members are nice and open to answering my questions and setting me up during the payment process. Once I have the surgery I would be able to rate Dr. Salama in other categories.

Hello ladies,

I wanted to give you all a heads up that I'm closing the comments on this review until further notice. It's clear that you're all worried about BadApple. However, until she returns to update her review there is nothing to be gained from all of the worry and fear that is running through this thread.

If BadApple returns she can contact me and I will re-open her review to allow comments. If any of you have any concerns or questions then please PM me.

Thanks,

Kirsty

Good morning ladies. I hope you are all well. This is Ruben writing. This conversation and rumor was brought to my attention by one of our patients. I have spoken to several patients about this concern, and the patients on June 1st were verified, and I personally know those patients well and have spoken to them as recently as last Thursday. Therefore, bad apple has never come to us, and we have NEVER had a patient die whatsoever. If you look up Dr. S' license on the department of health, this can be easiliy verified. Secondly, I was notified by another patient that did her research, and the patient being referred to in this review went to Dr. Pantoja in Mexico and did suffer a major complication from my understanding. If any of you have any concerns, or questions, as always I am available to answer any questions. Thank you again, and my email address is rubensalama@epsmiami.com.
I've gotten so many emails from this post alone. Please let the woman be okay so y'all can be okay too!!!!! I think what likely happen is something beyond an error on the doctor's part. If she would have been injured or would have passed because of her surgery, we would have heard about it. These are suspicious circumstances and everyone is entitled to opinions and concerns, but it would be best not to form any opinions and come to any conclusions until we have real reason to worry other than her not updating. This outright fear has the chance of scaring some women and men, not only out of seeing Salama, but also going through with the procedure! Let's be optimistic and give her time to tell us what happened when she's willing and able.
Something fishy when I called I asked and said there's a girl on the site that said she went to u but we never heard anything else about her . Nancy said the girl we talking about went to dr. Pantoja . Now bad apple went in june 1 right dr. Pantoja patient was last week I'm I right so the story doesn't match the girls. Wat we nned to know is who was there that same day with her. I don't find this funny and I feel if badapple is ok then she should say something and if she's not then we should know the truth bc we all have families and all want to make it through this surgery healthy. To be honest I'm all booked and this shit really makes me think I'm I doing the right thing. This is scary
She could be having a harder recovery than most too! Did she have support other than this site? We'll just have to wait til she posts again. I pray she's okay if she went through with it.
Has anyone even met Badapple? I'm sure there were other girls there on the same day as her who frequent this site. Not trying to be funny but did she really even go? Did she quite possibly get a little scared and rebooked? There are other reason too ladies, not just something with the doctor. We have to look at the whole situation.
I doubt they'll release that info because if confidentiality reasons...but something is weird for sure
Correction: it wasn't even the night before surgery, it was the D day! And her title " 1 hr 25 mins" must have been the time left before her surgery! Lee Bunz pls who exactly told you she never went to Dr S?!
No way! BadApple definitely went to Dr Salama, read her post- the night before her surgery she said she was seeing him in the morning; 1st for the day! Pls we really really need to get to the bottom of this; those of you in the States, pls ASK Reuben or Nancy she was there that morning for the surgery, was it done, if it wasn't why? And did she go back? I believe it's NOT possible for her to see how worried we all are and not post something even if it's just to say "I'm ok".............pls ask, those going in d next few days ask Larry, ask everyone! Pls I will try to make my own enquiries too but it's a little difficult for me cos I'm in Africa. Pls sisters we need to hear from BadApple!
They lien something is up
I def agree...its like she just disappeared...and I really wanted to see her after...I just knew it was going to be drastic
Grl I don't know wats going on! They told me badapple never went there so I don't know.
Well I hear that was bad apple and she neva went to dr. S . So I don't know what's going on. Bc my bestie told me about dr. Pantojas patient .. I just really hope that wasn't bad apple, and whoever that girl is I hope she makes it. This is so sad!!
Wow...she never went to Dr. S? Who do you think she went to? I love that fact that they took aug2012's call to heart and not only addressed her concern, but also gave her info to reconfirm that everything is more that above board. Not only at their office, but in the state of Florida
Well said aug2012.. Thank you very much for the follow Up. It has definitely put my mind at ease and i'm sure others feel the same way.
Thanks for the update, I was beginning to have double thoughts about doing this procedures. No words from badapple, I read a review last night that some girl is in coma from Dr P. Thank GOD for everyone so far.
Ok ladies,

I called the office this morning and spoke with Nomie, she assured me everyone who has had surgery is OK. I was really impressed that shortly after I spoke with Nomie, Reuben called to assure me no patient has died, he gave me a website to check malpractice or death related issues regarding surgeons in Florida. Shortly after that I received a phone call from Nancy, who left a message for me. Ladies, I think we have a dynamic team working for us. Im satisfied Bad Apple is Ok. Maybe she's just needed a little extra time to recover and will post soon. In addition, I inquired as to why Dr. S stopped doing more than one service at at time. Nomie says he has not been satisfied with the results and doesn't want to compromise the end result. I think this is further proof that Dr. S has heard some of the concerns of his patients and is doing what is necessary to ensure we all get our desired outcomes. Rueben, Nomie, Nancy and DR. S. thanks for caring and personally responding to quail my fears. See ya on 8/3
WHATS THE BLOG FOR MALPRACTICE
I pray she's ok, I've been thinking about her.
Does anyone else know who had surgery on june 1st with bad apple....or a day or two after her..someone has to know something

Hey ladies have u heard anything geeshhh still no response from her. I'm so worried
Yes because I'm all most sure she gets emails to her phone when we post on here. She would have said something . But I pray she's ok
Yes it's scares me, I'm hoping and praying she's a ok.
May we should call in ask nancy about her.
That's a good idea are they open today?