Dec. 15th! - Tijuana, Mexico

..For years I have always wanted a big booty/hips...

..For years I have always wanted a big booty/hips and a tiny waist. I have hips but my waist (my most problem area), makes them hard to distinguish lol. Im 23 yrs old and for the past 2 yrs I have been thinking that all I needed to match my pretty face, diva style and bad b!tch attitude was that booty and little waist. When I discovered this procedure I was thinking maybe I was being alittle extreme...but once I started seeing pics and reading stories on here and MMH, I was sold!!! I told my sister and mom about it...no support. My boyfriend didnt want me to do it but supports me anyway. At first I pushed the idea under the rug, but once I started becoming more unhappy with my midsection, it came back to life. Fast forward, I now have 4 sx buddies, one who is a friend of mine and 3 I met on forums doing research. We will all be staying at club med for a week together, and I couldnt be more excited!! Originally I was booked with another doctor but decided to switch in September and thank God I got a date!!

I am looking to get a realll big booty and hips with as small a waist as possible. My wish pic girls are; Maliah Michel, Bubbles the model, and Bria Myles. I will post before pics at the same time I post after pics.

Any comments/support is appreciated!!!

Im almost at the one month mark before my...

Im almost at the one month mark before my procedure date!! Im so excited =). Yesterday, I had my bloodwork done...only to find out that I may have done it alittle too early. My surgeon's assistant is supposed to get back to me about whether or not I'll have to re-do them. I dont understand what difference a few days will make..but I'll see.

Right now Im playing the waiting game..I've packed my bag and paid for everything already.

If anyone has any tips on things I should bring, please let me know. Im ready to get this over with and start recovering. Until then, I'll just keep having dreams of a big ol butt!!!

Im 6 days away from surgery. I am soooo nervous,...

Im 6 days away from surgery. I am soooo nervous, paranoid, everything you can imagine. Especially because I tried to tell my mom about it and she was emotional n saying i could die etc etc. So needless to say that didnt go well. Plus it doesnt help that I didnt stop smoking mary jane..we'll see. Pray for me and my buddies yall =)

Btw: Im gonna take measurements and pre op pics in a day or two. I think my skin is tight I hope he can give me atleast 1200cc, take in my thiicckk waist and fill in my hips/outer butt!!!

Hi Ladies. This is officially my last update until...

Hi Ladies. This is officially my last update until post op!! I leave tomorrow morning and will have surgery Thursday morning. My friend who is already at club med made me feel sooo much better about everything!! She said people are crazy not to want to come to Tijuana..and all our nervousness was for nothing lol. I plan on updating everything about my experience, and trust me I'm a big baby when it comes to pain..so Im gonna keep it real. PLEASE KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. I appreciate all your support, my time is now!!!! =) Toodles.

Hey ladies. Im 10 days post op, still sore, itchy...

Hey ladies. Im 10 days post op, still sore, itchy and irritated. It is still hard to get comfortable in the bed. Im tired of not being able to sit on my butt, i am gonna force myself to make it to 4 weeks without sitting much though. I took some webcam pics, I uploaded them onto MMH. Campos removed 9.5 liters and gave 1200cc per cheek even though he said my skin was tight. The lower back lipo is the worst, and my upper abs are extremely swollen.

Soon I will put a password up, ask me any questions in the comments.

16 days post op..feeling better, a lil less...

16 days post op..feeling better, a lil less swollen. but very irritated itchy and random burning. i cannot wait until i feel normal again!!!

Tomorrow I will be 3 weeks post, guess having my...

Tomorrow I will be 3 weeks post, guess having my drains removed on day 6 was a bad idea. I sent Dr Campos pics of my stomach because the lower half was fatty and soft while the top was hard. To make a long story short I have fluid build up that needs to be removed by my doc. Im going tomorrow, hopefully she doesnt have any issues doing it. UGH if its not one thing its another!!

Beware, if you have any issues or if Campos makes...

Beware, if you have any issues or if Campos makes a mistake with your lipo. HE IS GOING TO CHARGE YOU FOR THAT MISTAKE. He left fat in my lower abdomen and sent me this e-mailed response:

Please accept my apologies for taking a long time to respond.

After evaluating your pictures one more time and based on your Doctor response to not having any fluid. I have determine that this can be fat after the procedure. When having a tummy tuck there's no way to do liposuction as well thee because of the oxygen loss during me working in the area and if I were to do Liposuction as well I would of been compromising the tissues. We can do abdominal Liposuction there if you'll like. This will be charged as follows.

Liposuction in abdomen 1000
Surgical facility 700
Anesthesia fee 300
Total 2000 usd.

Regards,
Dr. Campos

I DID NOT HAVE A TUMMY TUCK.

Hey ladies, just wanted to update yall now that...

Hey ladies, just wanted to update yall now that today I am 3 months post. I feel about 90% normal, I just have random swelling in my abdomen still. I absolutely love my results besides the few things I mentioned before. My booty is still big, I wear form fitting dresses all the time and I must say, its a TRAFFIC STOPPER. This surgery is life changing, and I highly recommend it. Just please please please do your research, dont choose Campos just because he gives big bootys, there are other docs in mexico that do also. I am going to have a round 2 possibly with Cardenas in MX or Cabral in the Dominican Republic. Me and my girls are still researching Cabral, so nothing is final yet...but I will be finalizing it by this summer and placing my deposit. I need more lipo, especially in my lower abs and upper back..and It wouldnt hurt to add more hips and a lil booty.

FEEL FREE TO MSG ME ON HERE, I WILL TRY TO ANSWER AS SOON AS I CAN. ANY QUESTIONS OR MORE INFO HIT ME UP =)
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dr Campos was amazing, I love my results and feel that he was the best for the job. No doctor in the U.S. compared to him on price and results. Im so happy I chose him for my procedure!!

Do you have pre op? We would need to compare.
Hey girlie was just wondering did you butt actually "Fluff" like they say it do at 3 months or more? N did you ever go back for a round 2? Did u LIPO the Lowe abdomen?
DO NOT GO TO DR. CABRAL IN DOMINICAN REPUBLIC. HE HAS TONS OF MALPRACTICE AND A FEW GIRLS HAVE DIED AFTER HIS SURGERY. YOUTUBE HIM AND YOU'LL SEE. GOOD LUCK
Cabral hasn't killed anyone but he has burned many women. That was Contretras who has killed women.
NO CABRAL HAS KILLED A FEW WOMEN ITS ALL OVER THE NET!
your butt looks pretty close to your wish pic... good shit
hey doll, how are you? Are you still researching r2?

You look great, now that it's months later how does everything feel?
Hi I love your body first off:) I was wondering when you stoped loosing fat or when you butt stoped getting smaller and stayed that size? Also is the fluffing thing true? Thanks!
Your results are amazing!
Hay I googled dr cabral and found a TON of links about is "unlicensed practice" he's been arrested a few timesvfor soliciting and scarring women please google his name befor making final decisions
i have researched. he is under US watch and doing better than ever now. thx for the concern tho.
don't go to Cabral,,he is not good..especially for TT.
@Mayra www.bajacosmeticprocedures.com is his website. It has all the information you need to reach his office.
HI ME & MY SISTER ARE LOOKING TO HAVE SURGERY FOR OUR BUTT & IT LOOKS LIKE DR. CAMPOS DOES A VERY GOOD JOB. HOW CAN WE CONTACT HIM....INFO, NUMBER.
Hey do u have anymore pics u can submit
Hello everyone! What great results! I am supper nervous and ready for MX! One more week! Im getting breast lift and fat put on booty. Also touch up on abdomen had tt last March.
Can u have someone else take ur pics so we get a better view of ur results
these pics clearly show my results o_O
Damn my phone is tripping that post got all jacked up with this auto type anyway that was just suppose to say glad to see your back
Hey badd glad to see your family vac my time is finally coming soon and I will have my turn for Compos to work his magic do you have any current pictures and any advice thanks again for all your help
Ok also to answer more questions. I was asked about flight costs, i booked thru southwest, bought my tix a lil less than 3 months in advance. If I would have known better I would have stayed atleast 8 days post becuz i was hella irritated on the flight back home. My measurements are 36DD-30-48. I hope my waist goes down atleast 2 more inches. My waist before was like a 36 O_O hips n butt 43/44.
Hi ladies. Sorry I haven't been answering questions as much as i should but anyway. Thursday I believe I will be 10 weeks post op. I love my results aside from the issues with fat left. I actually contacted Campos on Facebook about my issues and how I was treated by his staff. He told me to send pics to his personal email, I did but haven't heard back yet. If he does give me a good price I will goto him for round 2. Somebody asked about how I felt about general anesthesia...I loved it and will do it in the future. I don't remember anything and I didn't want it becuz of the risks i read about. For sum reason the epidural needle wasn't goin in right or somethin so I was not charged for general. I think its usually 150-200 extra for it tho. Also I will say over n over again that i HIGHLY RECOMMEND CLUB MED RECOVERY HOUSE it is wonderful I didnt want to leave. Everything was perfect there n I will stay everytime i am in town.
@Badd what would you say your measurements are now?