I Have Decided to Go With Dr. Campos

Hi, i'm planning on getting a tt with bbl and i...

hi, i'm planning on getting a tt with bbl and i need some more info on what doctor to go with!! i'm torn between 3 doctor's dr.salama,dr.jimerson and dr.campos who do you think is my man?! so..... my problem areas are the stretch marks on my stomach due to childbirth and not enough projection in my butt :-( i've always been conscious about my butt and now the stretch mark's and fat stomach has joined that list BUT i have decided to do something about it SO LADIES am i'm being too wishful with my body goals? please let me know, if you think of any people/pic's to show me that you think i could achieve with my shape holla!! but i will say i have seen some remarkable result's on here so i'm hoping my wish pic's could become a reality for me! but yeah, if you think it's realistic what would you say need's to be done? i was also thinking of losing weight before hand the only problem with this is if i lose weight and the doctor tells me there wasn't enough ccs i will be devastated (i've read this is a common problem with salama patient's) cause i do want a kim kardashian type butt!! also i'm planning to work out after my surgery to get everything nice and toned but i'm scared that i will lose the butt when i do so....what do you think i should do?!

O.K this is messed up i have been planning this...

O.K this is messed up i have been planning this for too long for him to change it now, first the price was going up now this! i cannot afford to travel to america twice! what am i going to do.... girls any alternative surgeons who are just as good?!!!!

I have been researching everything i need to know...

i have been researching everything i need to know for about 3-4 years and have been wanting a bbl,tt and breast uplift w/implants, i don't really have a budget i just want the best possible surgeries i can get for my money. for me the most important thing is the tummy tuck scar, i want it to be quite precise because i've seen exactly how i want it. even though i'm not really pushed for money i am yet to witness tummy tucks as good as drs campos & cardenas, they are super thin,low and extended which is all three thing's i have been looking for and haven't come across anyone who doe's them in this way with the same amount of pictured,detailed review's. the problem i find with this is it's in mexico (please note i'm not from america) is it really a risky business traveling with health insurance to mexico? people need to realise that regardless of where you go some people are just susceptible to having complications regardless and there have been girl's who have gone and had a wonderful experience more so. what you think girl's honest opinions appreciated!

So first i wanted my bbl and tt done by dr.salama...

so first i wanted my bbl and tt done by dr.salama but i wasn't too keen on his tt scar so i was keeping my options opened but then the news came that he stopped doing the bbl and tt together because of the bbl results not being as good as it being done separate. so i thought about it and i think in order to get the result's i want i'm going to have to get the surgery done by three different surgeons because i have yet to see someone who does the breast lift and tt scar and neat as i would want it. so here's my options dr.cardenas/dr.campos for the tt(their incisions are thin,low just perfect!, dr.kim for the breast's but if i could find more review's on dr.campos for the breast lift w/ implants this would solve all my problem's and dr.salama for the butt! i don't really like any other butt's i've seen apart from dr.salama he just does it to my liking so he's a definite for the bbl!! but how i am going to do this? if i have the tummy tuck first i don't think i'm going to have enough fat for the butt and if i do the butt first would i have enough to get a tummy tuck? reason why i want a tummy tuck is because i want most of my stretch marks to be gone! what do you think i should do? basically

I've tried contacting dr.campos for about a month...

i've tried contacting dr.campos for about a month to get a quote and i have yet to hear from him! i don't really want to call up until i'm ready to get my surgery but i want to know roughly how much it's going to cost!! oh and if anyone has anyone before and after pics done by dr.campos let me know :-)

Hi girls! i'm just planning everything and...

hi girls! i'm just planning everything and realised i'm not sure how long to stay in the clubmed recovery house, what do you think? i'm still contemplating on going with either campos or cardenas but i'm pushing more to campos for the reason that i'm not really seeing the butt's i want from cardenas she has a great tummy tuck technique though but i think campos has a similiar technique and he give's abit of a rounder butt! another problem i'm facing is when i can go as i have a son who needs to attend school. the only holiday's are a week in october and christmas holidays i can't wait any longer than that so i'm gonna have to make it work somehow!!! i just hope they have availability otherwise i'm going to be very annoyed!!!

Hey girls! i have been researching like crazy and...

hey girls! i have been researching like crazy and wanted to find someone who can do a low tummy tuck scars with a nice round butt!! i had a few doctor's on the card's but i didn't want to compromise my result's so i have decided to go with dr.campos! i have seen consistent review's by this doctors with loads of before and after's and that's exactly what i needed. no matter who had surgery with him he did the best he could do for their body shape and that's all i want! i'm planning on paying at the end of this month and will be taking the next available appointment he has so i will update you guys when i know when that is! :D

realself

ANY UPDATES? PICS?
Campos is good I hear. Have you consulted with Jimerson. I didnt get a tummy tuck but I did see 2 people who got them from him and they looked really nice actually. His placements of where he cuts are done with an artistic viewpoint. But good luck no matter what~!
I just switched to Campos too I was going to go with Cardenas but I just have not seen enough pics of her BBL so Campos or Dr. P it is!
I've seen some beautiful results from Dr. Campos
That is good to know tanx baby Lucy and good luck on your journey.
which Dr did you decided at first, and why did you change your mind? I dont wanna sound like im interrogating you but I am still undecided about which Dr to chose.
i chose dr.salama at first but he stopped doing tt and bbls together but what happened was i started researching even deeper and came across dr.campos on mmh and to be honest i'm soooo glad i never went with salama for the fact that his tt's are not as good as dr.campos/cardenas i think those two definitely have the best tt scar's i've seen!! it depends on what you want because i want a tt and bbl i needed to choose someone with consistent good review's on those two procedure's and that was dr.campos for me! if i was just getting a bbl i prob would choose dr.salama because he is the best at bbl.
A lot of doctors does TT with BBL in the USA, as a matter of fact, I was offered that several times, but I chose not to because that TT is no joke man.
I guess some will and some wont cus Cardenas told me I needed one but I dont need it bad enough to do it now and other docs said nothing about it but said if I wanted one, I have to wait til I heeled from the bbl and gain some more weight.
Onlly because with a TT you are bent over and it is hard to be bent over from a TT when you cant even sit from a BBL, so if you get both you cant sit or lay on your tummy, so basically you'll be sleeping standing up or should I say bent over. lol
I see what you are saying. Some people need and some dont. If you have a very large stomach and it hangs, then you might need one. Some doctors say it is always a risk with surgery so they prefer to do everything all at once.
Yes my dear, I know all about the TT because I have had one before and it is worse pain in the world. However, I slept on my stomach after a week with the TT. I had a BA and BBL at the same time and I had to sleep on my side for 3 months and that was no fun. If I had to do it again, I would do them separately.
Dang girl, youre a pro at cosmetic surgery, Im right behind you. I want so much done. Do you want more?
yup, I am getting more done. Its on my blog. I will be having a revision on January 8th, 2013. I need my chin done too lol lol. They say it is addicting and I think everyone is right. But I think after I get this revision done, I will be chilling for a while and then back for more again. lol lol. Is this your first rodeo? The first doctor that did my TT, his specialty was ophthalmology can you believe that? And I didnt find out until after he did the surgery too. Needless to say, the did a f$$%@ job on me. I thought about reporting him to the AMA but I saw that his license was just reinstated at the time. So I let it go
Yes girl it is my first rodeo and I am so excited. Ive done my research and im so ready to feel the soreness or what ever comes with it. Im sorry he messed you up. I talked about that in one of my updates. These docs are tryna make more money so they get trained by someone and then call them selves surgeons smh Its best their certified as plastic surgeons and not cosmetic.
Yes, learn my lesson, I do my research now and make sure that they are certified. But overall I am kinda happy with my booty, I just need a little more taken off my sides and stomach etc. After this revision I will be fine tho
Ok youre one of the lucky ones, some come out so disfigured. Im happy that you know what you want and arent terrified to do it again. Ima correct my body until I am totally pleased. I want scar revision on a scar on my arm, a tummy tuck if I have no more kids by 35, a breast lift, and of course the bbl and maby a chin lift ima try to lose that from working out and toning my body.
A TT is a huge procedure. Is it safe to have a BBL and TT done at the same time? Have you seen reviews from women who had both done at the same time?
Thats all Dr. Cardenas does. Most American docs wont do it because they dont want to turn you over on your butt to do your tummy or the other way around. But most Mexican doctors will and Dr. Cardenas is the best at doing it.
But remeber if you get a tt it is taking alot fo fat that can be going to your booty and if you get a tt they wont lipo your abdomen because it can be deadly by getting to close to certain veins or something like that.
Honestly looking at your pic you don't need TT think lipo will fix the flanks area and you would be better off getting stretch mark treatments to help diminish and fade lines.
you mentioned you wanted the TT because you wanted the stretchmarks to be gone. When you tell the Dr's that's why you want a TT did they say that they can gurantee that marks will be done. Cause think about it u will be stuck with visible stretch marks and a long line around your waist you will never be able to get ride of. I am not trying to change your mind on the procedure I just wont to make sure you are aware of all the other things that may come up.
hey, to honest i know ALL my stretch marks won't be gone but from what i have gathered they take most of the skin under the belly button away and that is literally where all my stretch marks are i've seen alot of girls get it done and their stretch marks where mine's are is gone so i'd be cool with that i know that all ain't going to be gone though. from what i've seen the mexican doctors do their tummy tuck's in such a way i could get all my stretch marks gone but it depends on how high they go on my side's hopefully just enough to get them!!
yeah i have seen load'sss on the mmh website and they look good aswell! what you looking to get?
Cardenas does really good ETT, where she cut basically almost all around from side to side. If anyone can get those stretch marks she could. Look at her you tube tt video.