So I got the call today!! Yup Vanity changed my Surgery day to the 25th of August! everything happens for a reason! I guess

I haven't gotten my procedure done yet. I'm...

I haven't gotten my procedure done yet. I'm considering Dr. Castro. I've seen some good results. I've been wanting to get this done since I had my first child 4 1/2 years ago but I'm glad I waited to have my second child. I tied my tubes so no more babies for me! I'll add pics of what I look like now. I've never had a big butt.

My current situation

Wish pics!! everybody's wish pic lol

More wish pics

Why do burns occur??

It's scary to see all these ladies with burns after their procedure. Why does it happen and how common is it? How can it be prevented?

How can I get a quote from Agustina Hilario Duran, MD??

I think I want to go for it! And go to DR for my procedure. I've seen a lot of good reviews on Dr.Duran. How can I contact her?

Husband not being supportive anymore :(

So, since the beginning my husband has been supportive and really wanted me to get the BBL, but now that I'm actually going to go to my consultation and things are getting real, he gets mad and says that I'm being selfish. Now I feel discouraged! Why does he do this to me?? He's such a big baby!!

OMG I PAID IN FULL AND SET A DATE I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!!

It all happened so quickly i cant believe it!!! i paid in full and set a dtae for August 5, 2014 with Dr. Anthony Hasan!! if you have gotten work done by him please share your experience with me!

I want a Jessica Beil's butt!!!

Cool pillow I want to get

For after my surgery.

Me now I want to gain 5lbs

More wish pics

Getting real nervous!!!

I haven't been able to sleep for the past week!! Im getting so nervous. I almost don't feel like doing it!! (I said almost) lol I pray I get the results I want and that I have no complications! Please Lord be with us all who are having surgery!

Wish pics

I'm getting nervous and excited! Omg!!!

33 days to go!

I'm getting so scared!!! I'm scared of the anesthesia and the pain afterwards! OMG give me strength!!

What if your on your period they day of surgery??

How does that work? Would they do the surgery? Do I wear a tampon? Do I just bleed all over the place? lol what happens?

Gained 4lbs

That puts me at 142lbs!!! 3 more to go!
Dr. Anthony Hasan

Good luck and best wishes :)
Great luck! Dr. Hasan is talented!
Thank you! I'm looking forward to getting my BBL with him.
Who will be your care taker?
I'm staying with my dad, I'm will not be staying at the recovery house. So my husband will take care of me lol. Are you having surgery with Dr.Hasan?
No Fisher
I luv ur hair:-)
lol thank you very much!
Gd luck anesthesia is great! You will come out well rested
Lol I hope so. I hear a lot of people get emotional. Thank you! I'm excited!
Have you started to buy stuff yet? My sx is August 5th too with Fisher I don't know what to get?
No girl! Nothing I have no idea what to get!! I see all these girls with piles of stuff and I have nothing! I'm going to google and post some stuff I think we will need.
I'll copy the list here: From body wash to alcohol pads here's everything you need to have before getting a BBL. So, you've made the decision to get a Brazilian butt lift. Now what? Once your surgery date is scheduled, there's still a lot to do in order to prepare. Whether you're traveling abroad, or getting the procedure locally, here's a list of must-haves, nice-to-haves (and a travel list!), approved by the BBL-ers*, to help you have the least stressful experience as possible. To-Do: Schedule Labs (if they're not done by surgeon) Schedule lymphatic massages for after the surgery (if your surgeon doesn't provide) Must-Haves: Female urinal (won't be able to sit after surgery) Bleach spray & baby wipes to clean yourself until you can shower again Anti-bacterial soap to clean your incisions Neosporin for drain sites after they're removed Alcohol pads to make the area sterile before taking your Heparin shots (to prevent blood clots) Q-Tips to clean around incision sites Gauze pads & medical tape to redress drain tubes Camisoles/tank-tops to wear under garment to avoid skin irritation Maxi dress or something loose fitting that's easy to slip on and off after surgery Easy slip-on shoes (so you don't have to bend over and tie them) Compression stockings to help prevent pulmonary embolism Compression Sleeve (only if you're getting arm Lipo) A big pair of panties in case that time of the month arrives Boppy pillow to protect your booty after surgery Faja or compression garment Epifoam or board/foam Arnica tablets to help with bruising and swelling Stool softener/laxatives Pre-op vitamins and post-op protein shakes to help repair body Nice-To-Haves (But Not Absolutely Necessary) Suction hooks to hold up drains while showering Sugar scrub (sugar and olive oil) for your pre-surgery shower Body scrubber to help reach an itch Hand lotion Firming lotion Empty bottle to put syringes in Bathrobe Socks to put over compression stockings Old towels/linens/shower curtain to keep from staining new linens Neck/body pillows Chux Pads Pills organizer Mederma Cocoa Butter (for scars) Chapstick/Vasaline, something to keep your lips from getting dry Band-aids to cover incisions A good camera to document your journey Folding chair to assist going to the bathroom (cut out the bottom of the chair and position it over the toilet) Yoga mat to place behind knees If You're Traveling, Don't Forget: Toothbrush/toothpaste Body wash and baby wipes Fill doctor prescriptions before leaving Protein powder shakes, fruits and veggies Reusable tote/bag to carry stuff in Ponytail holders A good camera to document your journey/any electronics you'll need Shaker cup if you're bringing protein shakes
Thanks girl :)
Congrats! I will follow you, I am travelling to Miami to have this done too... I am also wondering about all the burns??? My hubby has never been supportive, he actually makes me feel bad and tells me about all the bad stuff that could happen :( I am excited for you, good luck!
I'm so sorry about your hubby. My hubby and I argued really really bad! Like he broke my cellphone bad! He later admitted that he feels jealous that I might get too much attention. He finally apologized after like a week. It's hasn't been easy but as long as I feel comfortable doing it and God helps me. I'm doing it no matter what!!! Lol who is your Dr? I'm gonna ask Dr.Hasan about the burns because that's scary!
I am going with Dr. Ortega. I have just heard back from the coordinator and now I just have to lock in the date. Its so tough when they are unsupportive. I am already nervous as im sure you are! Good luck though, let me know about these burns, they are scary ps You will look hot, your hubby is right... just not the breaking of the cell.
I hope you can get it done! We are not being selfish! We had children!! Our bodies changed completely! This is just a little that they can do for us! Don't be scared your young, healthy and if God allows you to do it, you will come out great with no complications! Stay positive! Even though I haven't personally spoken to Dr. Hasan his work speaks for him. And I love his work! And the girls that have gone with him all have really good results. Plus his price is awesome!! I worked in a cosmetic surgey office and they reps and Dr can give you any price they want! So don't think just because your paying more that you'll necessarily be getting better results! I've seen girls on here that have wasted $9000! Go with you guy feeling! And pray! Hope you can get your BBL done. :)
Gut* feeling not guy! Lol
YAAAY! So excited for youuuu! How tall are you? What are your measurements? Add it all in your journal in order to document the progress after surgery! I think your hubby is just concerned about your wellbeing, this is major surgery afterall. I also think he might be a little jealous which is only natural, I mean, you will have a killer booty after and have people staring etc. it's a lot to take in. I think you deserve it though, after two kids our bodies just aren't the same anymore. I only have one and my body drastically changed after my pregnancy. Goodluckkkkk!!! Start making a list of things you will need and start picking up things from the store here and there. Some ladies on here have awesome tips and handy gadgets such as how to drive after surgery, how to pee after surgery since you can't really sit on the seat some buy a pillow. Well you catch my drift. Much love!
Omg your getting me even more excited!! Thank you for commenting!!! I have no idea what to get! I did read about some arnica pills, but other than that I don't know what? Omg yes I didn't even think about how I'm gonna pee! Lol I hope I don't have a lot of pain! Thank you!! I'll measure myself tonight and post it.
Okay here let me help you! http://www.realself.com/forum/lst-supplies-for-bbl-surgery There is a WHOLE list and aftercare is so important, this surgery is major and ive read too many reviews of people underestimating the surgery. I hope it helps! Oh and you can get most of the supplies online too, some have discount codes so you can save some money!
good luck doll on your journey!!! Hasans work is the bomb. check out ....
HasanDoll2Be2014 I seen her in person when I went to vanity about 2 1/2 weeks ago... •
Omg I love her results!!! I pray I get good results too!! Thank you!