I'm 15 and I Want a Bbl

I am 15 and i already want one :) Everyone in...

I am 15 and i already want one :)

Everyone in my family has small butts and i have a small muffin tip. My butt is like a slight curve nothing there!

i don't fit in but i don't care to much about that. i like to look at other women who went from having a little butt to having a nice butt and waist!

It so fun seeing all the pre op and post op...

It so fun seeing all the pre op and post op pictures on here.

I'm gonna get a summer job this summer and put it...

I'm gonna get a summer job this summer and put it all in the bank and when i get ob also do this. if it turns out i don't need it, then i'ill spend it on something else but if no, i'ill be set.

i'm 16 now.....

I am 16 now and i still want one lol. i wanna get one when i'm 18 but i feel that's still to young but only time will tell.

Jen Selter

That girl is my ultimate wish, her body is the most perfect thing i ever seen lol!!!

Bbl for the underaged

I emailed a certain doctor and asked lol. This is the message I got back. I'm pretty excited but I think I will still get it after 18.

Save your money !!! Believe me if bbl existed to regular ppl when I was your age I would have got it at 18.. Waited until I was 33 . Wasted my 20'a by having a flat ass... Is not much but at least got some some . Good luck bby girl
thanks so much!
i was just looking at your review like a couple hours before! lol
Hey sweetie. Had to stop buy and check on u... When u turn 18 ill send you a donation :) stay positive cause there are so many benefits to NOT being 19, so enjoy your freedom, lol
awww thanks a lot!
Happy belated birthday hun! I'm glad you decided to wait till you are 18. Your body is still changing naturally at your age so ina couple of years you can see what you workin with, then go from there. Good luck sweetie!
thank you very much!
I completely understand. My mom and my sister are both very curvy and I feel like I took after my dads side... even my baby brother has a bubble...lol. If you start putting away money then by the time you turn 18 that part will be taken care of... Learn as much as you can, I'm sure the process will be completely different by then and keep being a good student- maybe you can learn how to give someone else a booty one day:)
aww lol! i know i'm doing a lot of research now!!
Try heavy weights first and eat a good amount of protein everytime you work out for the next 72 hrs after you work on legs and butt ( heavy weights only on legs and butt? Many personal trainers can help you if you explain what you want. I had a trainer that was a body builder and helped me a lot i used to be even flatter but i started late in late where muscle growth is limited. At your age it might work wonders. Than if it doesnt work by that time than youre old enough to deal with the physical and emotional toll this surgery can put you through. Dont forget most of us here went through something in our life that destroyed our bodies like childbirth, certain parts of our bodies could not go back in shape no matter what we did and age wasnt on our side anymore. So try exercise first, give it couple of years if it doesnt work at least youll have a good base to start with.
wow thanks, i will try to work out more and harder on my butt and stuf!!!!
Yeah and at 18 if you still want bbl youll have a good base to start with. I dont have the ass that i want lol but i still gained something i didnt have anythong before. I was 37 when i started weights so age wasnt on my side :)
i got mines at 18 I'm 19 now u still got 2 years to go lol.
are you still glad you got it done/
Sorry I never responded but I was serious. Because you were making an informed decision that made sense. You are going to wait until you are old enough an I thought that was mature and your parents would be happy to know you make good reasonable decision, that comes from good up bringing.
oh aha thanks i wasn't really sure if you were serious!
That is a wonderful idea. You are such a smart young lady. I bet your parents and family are so proud of you.
is this serious or sarcasm, not sure.....lol
Lol..i am also curious
U can also wear padded underwear or booty lifters for now until u r ready legally, financially and emotionally :))
lol that's not a bad ideal!
Listen to ur elders gurl!...lol. Ur body IS not done developing. So u don't wana mess it up by doing something drastic soo early. Plus no decent doctor will touch you until you at most turn 18+ yrs old. In the mean time, work out that booty, running, squats, dead lifts, with weights and protein. U will love what u have, for the time being that is.
I also wanted it this since I was 15 .. I now 32 .. Waited so many years to gain the courage to go after it. But is better late than never , right???? I will strongly suggest u to wait until u r 18 and please please please pick a good surgeon . Don't settle just with anyone cuz of a good deal . Or get those illegal injections . Good luck .
she has no choice no one will operate a minor
i'd wait hun im 24 now and i wanted one since i was about 19 but at 15 your body still has alot more changes and growing to do :)