Mommy Makeover TT/ Breast lift and Aug and Lipo Sides

Lost 20+ lbs from 176 to 148 in 7mos working out...

Lost 20+ lbs from 176 to 148 in 7mos working out mostly running.
Opted for MM in August. Mommy of 2 (7
And 4) 5'2 current weight 148 at day of surgey. I was a 34C prob now a large D. Got 295cc implants but somewhat disappointed wanted a little smaller though i am very swollen. We'll see. Will post pics when more coherent.

Day 3 wisihing it was day 30

Hello, since following everyone's transformation storiea and journeys I was so ready for my MM. Now 3 days post op, I am trying hard to remember "patience in healing is key." Though I don't regret the procedure and look forward to the great results, I am feeling guilty my two little ones are being ignored by mommy. Especially since it is the weekend and I can't take them out to play. My hubby has been great but I see that he ia tired. Has anyone felt queezy and nauseas walking these first few days? When will I be able to walk straight again? My back is screaming!

Under the bandages... Sneak peak

Day 3

Under the bandages... Sneak peak

Looking good. Welcome to flat side. Happy healing!!
Thank you. Took out drains today. Was told by staff that I needed to bend more and not to walk so upright. Ouch!! My back. Got a first look at my flat tummy. Since it is numb it's weird to touch. In compression garment now which I prefer since I don't get the feeling I am ripping apart my stiches. Thurs. I will get a glimpse at my new "girls". I had a lift with implants High profile texture 295 cc. I will post pics soon.

Hey there, thanks so much for posting your review!! Sounds like you worked really hard to lose weight prior to your procedure, can't wait to see your results! Glad you have your husband to help you with the kids, that's a huge relief, how are you feeling today?

Drains are out! Yeah!

Took out drains today. Was told by staff that I needed to bend more and not to walk so upright. Ouch!! My back screemed. Got a first look at my flat tummy. Since it is numb it's weird to touch. In compression garment now which I prefer since I don't get the feeling I am ripping apart my stiches. Tummy looks great and area of lipo has little bruising. I started the Arnica Homeopath 5 days pre surgery and am still taking it now. It really works.

Thurs. I will get a glimpse at my new "girls". I had a lift with implants High profile texture 295 cc. I will post pics soon. As for now they are covered in white tape.

I am originally from N.E but in Brazil for a year. Here in Brazil all docs recommend a lymphatic massage (10 or more) daily sessions. They cost about $25 per seasion for one hour and the physicalrherapist comes to my home. Nice! It is meant to help reduce swelling and not allow for any knots I guess. Mine will start tomorrow so hopefully no pain. I will upload pics tomorrow.
Has anyone experienced a throbbing headach post op? I am taking pain meds, but nothing makes my head stop hurting. My doc says I need to drink 3 liters of liquid a day. Still not helping. An now with the compression garment, peeing has become a balancing act.
Waiting for lymphatic massage session at 3:30pm . She asked that I have my garment off, so I had a first look at my new belly. Weird! Almost does not feel like it's mine minus the rolls! Bruising from lipo on sides look worse then they feel. Compression garment really holds it in. Standing for a long period of time is very painful on my back. Just walking from Bed to Kitch I feel like I've run a marathon. Headaches are easing off. Lots of liquids, and I notice it hurts the most when I lay down too much. One more day down. Gosh week two can't come quick enough. Mom has been a HUGE help. Those of you planning you MM do not underestimate how much help you'll need with kids and chores the first week. That is if you want great results then you should not try overdoing it.

Day 5 post op MM

Day 2 od lymphatic massages and she really went after my knots today. She said she could feel my knots dissolve under her hands. I felt like I was going to a human shredder. Killed but instantly feel great after session and my swelling is way down. This pic was taken before my session today. Will get to see my breasts tomorrow when stiches come out. Will post new pics tomorrow.

You look sore, but you can sure see your flat little belly! Congrats!!! Glad to hear the headaches are easing off, they are no fun. Hope you enjoyed your lymphatic massage, that is a great healing tool, did it provide some relief for you?

No pain no gain???

Day 6

Thanks for posting some updated photos! Glad you got some relief from the massage, sounds like she did an amazing job!!  Hang in there!

Are you able to stand/walk upright yet? How's your pain level overall? I heard the massages are definitely worth it!
Hi massage is VERY painful when she targets Lipo areas, a little weird over the stiches but great on the stomach area, especially since today I felt like I had done 500 crunches, real tight. Immediatly after massage you feel like you are ready for leaps and bounds, another words I feel great! Doc said at week 2 I can walk upright if my incision continues to look clean and tight. Another words Do Not forget to bend. Hands on the knees!

Week One behind me now...

Today is Thurs and those around me living their normal lives say the week has flown by. Not for nothing, I need it to go by a little faster, like a whole week faster. My back is screeming. Though I am amazed that I am ble to walk a whole lot further bent then I did just two days ago. All else is going as I planned and as I read from my realself friends.
Is your back still hurting real bad? Are u walking upright? Did she massage your back too??? I'm glad you're doing good.

Tragedy Struck!

While taking advantage of my first full shower day (with ok from my doc yesterday) I fell in the shower while sitting on a plastic bench. The bench totally collapsed from under me. I tried staying tight on my stomach but held myself with my left arm. Now I can feel soreness and pulling on my left breast and left side of stomach. Hopefully no major damage.
Omg, you need to be careful... Did you see the doctor?? I knew someone that fell and it wasn't good.. Take it easy, make sure someone is always with you while your showering..
The physical therapist who does my massges and changes my dressig daily came over and checked everything out. She told it lookes ok. I was sore last night, mostly my foot. My hubby rubbed aspercreme on it and I left most of the night ok.
Oh my goodness!! How are you feeling? Did you let the doctor know about your fall? I hope you are doing ok. Your pics look nice!

Getting over the hump...can't wait for a full night sleep

Had a good weekend. Grandparents took kids for a sleep over. Had some peace and quiet for a few hours and they had a ball. Looking forward to sleep a full night soon. Been off pain meds and now on motrin 600 as needed, mostly in the eves before bed I am sore.
Hope your enjoying your new look you look great!
You look fantastic! So sorry about your fall, take it easy and get some rest.
I think I'm posted under the BBLs and I'm getting a MMO. Can u switch me to the correct group?! Thanks

Week 3 gets easier...

I am t week 3 post op. Scars are healing great. Arnica is a must for any surgery. Tummy feels tight when I try walking completly straight therefore I find that I still hunch forward a bit. Breast are tender and swollen. I wonder how long before they drop a bit and take on a final shape. My belly button looks great. Next week the doc is telling me he will grant me permission to do a lot more activities. Can't wait start working out and to give shape to my new bod. Loving the resulta though first few weeks are no joke. Sleep is tough.
Thank you. Now that the swelling is down it is a little easier to see results. So happy- the agony of first few weeks are over.

More pics... Feeling human again

Thank God for all the people who helped me weeks 1&2.

Pic

Open breast wound sucks.

One month mark last week felt awesome. Took all tape off and ok to do most exercises. However, small wounds under each breast, which were like dried scabs, have since gotten worse. The doc advised me to start using an antibacterial ointment on each scab. This past 4 days the scabs has moistened and peeled off leaving the wounds looking gross and raw. Has anyone experienced caring for these types of wounds? I wonder if the scarring will be bad after.
hello …. See I'm a C size also right i don't want to goo big I have a choice between 286cc and 304 but no high profile… i just want to be a nice D ….. do you think the 286 will do it for me?
Dr. Martinelli