Preparing for my First Threatment on This Dark Horrible Piece of Half Sleeve - Bratislava, Slovakia

Just came back from a consultation with my doctor....

Just came back from a consultation with my doctor. Don't know much about the threatment and don't know what to expect. All I know is that I'm an idiot that took this sleeve too far. It started off with a horrible music piece (microphone+guitarr). Then I wanted to cover it up and I went to the wrong artist that just put a big eagle to cover it all. Creative I know. So here I am stuck with a big bad looking eagle on my outer fore arm and a light house on the inner side.

From experienced people out there I'm just curious if there are any chances my tattoo will fade completely or am I looking at cover up once it's faded a bit? I'm not sure what the laser is specifically called more than that it's "Nd YAG Laser"

Further research and think I've come to a conclusion on how to proceed from here.

I've been doing some research about where to find the Picorsure-Laser in Europe and I found that the nearest one from my location is in Germany (Kelkenheim), about 7 hours away. So I contacted them via -mail and told them about my situation and attached the same pics as uploaded here.

Here are some of the info I got in return:
"The session (about 1h) costs 400 €. The NdYAG Laser can not be compared with the PicoSure, it is a different system. The PicoSure removes colours much faster."

I'm not sure if the price is reasonable, but it's too much for me to do every 2-3 months or so. Also, about 1h for a session sounds like a long time. Sure my arm is filled with ink, but 1h, really?

I was thinking that I should probably proceed with my local clinic that has the QS NdYag Laser, at least for the black ink. However, he charges 160 €/20 mins, which means that the Picosure would be cheaper by the min. Thoughts about this? Is 20 mins enough to go over my arm?

I know I keep nagging about the price, but I'm just trying to be as efficient as possible. Hope to hear back from you guys, and have some inputs on what road to take etc.

Just back from first session

How soon did you guys start apply antibacterial creams and soap after procedure?
I just came back 2 hours ago from my first session. I was nervous about the pain before, but I have to say it wasn't all that bad at all.

Day after session 1

Woke up and washed it off and put some anti bacterial cream on the area. I can start see a few blisters coming up already. Not a pretty sight. Will try to upload a picture after 24 hours.
What's the view on working out? Would it be damaging to have sweat in the lasered area? I'm thinking of going to the gym and by doing that I will most likely put pressure on the arm/wrist where I had the laser done. Any ideas?

Should I talk to a doctor

I sort of forgot about my profile here, but I'm planning on updating it more frequently now. I've had 2 sessions so far. Last session was this past Tuesday, 6 days ago. I'm a bit worried about my healing though. It looks infected. Not sure if I should seek up a doctor to have a better look or not. It wasn't like this after my first session. What do you guys think?