Amazing Grace............Brandon, FL

I have had my implants for about 7 years............

I have had my implants for about 7 years..........I have loved them and hated them all at the same time. My choice to remove was based on gravity and riding horses. As time goes by gravity works against you and riding horses does not help so much either. I went to see 2 surgeons before I decided to go with Dr. Shienbaum. He made me feel so comfortable with the removal........I was worried about a large scar and he just told me no need. He took fat from areas in my body that needed extra slimming and placed it in my breast area to make them softer and natural looking. I never expected the results that I have achieved its been a week and WOW..........He did an amazing job and his bed side manners is just so sweet and caring. I couldn't have asked for a better Doctor..........Please, if your are considering anything to do with breast implants, removal or lipo. Make him your number 1..........you will not be disappointed.
Brandon Plastic Surgeon

Hi, I'd love to see any pictures you have. Any before, after's and / or what they look like now. I've also been looking into doing the fat transfer. Thanks!
I'm glad you're so pleased with your results! How long after surgery were you able to get back to riding horses?
It has only been a week since my removal. I could probably go back to riding as of yesterday but I had lipo done as well. The breast are healing perfectly. The areas that I had lipo are bruised so that is why I have not gotten back on my horse.