Botox - Wonderful Results, Zero Downside!

Wow, this works ! I am 57 and have been pretty...

Wow, this works ! I am 57 and have been pretty lucky with respect to wrinkles, but finally the forehead and eyebrow lines were getting to me. I am so happy with the natural look, lines and creases not 100% gone, but nicely diminished. Injections were painfree, couldn't even find them. No swelling or bruising at all. I don't find the slight stiff feeling in forehead and around eyes bothersome at all. You get used to it after a few days. Another surprising benefit is I had an eyelid lift 6 yrs ago. My eyes still didn't look as good as I would like, still a little too droopy at eyebrows. Was thinking of browlift but I know that is pretty involved, more surgey than I want! Somehow the botox around my eyes really picked up my eyes too. I would recommend to anyone. I paid $100 for initial consult and $100 for treatment. For the results, money VERY well spent. I am in month 3 and it still looks great, no touch-up needed.

I know this was written in January 2008, but I'm hoping I can still get an answer. As most people who commented, I'd like to find out where you got this treatment for $200. Above this review there is also written Botox Cost ≈ $500. Is that a revised cost, and if so, same question, where?

Thanks,

Stephanie

P.S.
Has anybody gotten an answer?
I'd love to know where you went. Please reply. My eyes have been very effected by illness but I can't pay $500 a treatment.
If someone could forward me where Sally went that would be great. I have an awful migraine and TMJ problem that requires Botox injections and I have been quoted more like $800 or $900! Thanks :)

Where did you go in Boston for $200? Please email me the location. Yhanks, Irena

Hi Sally, I'd love to know where you went in Boston for a $200 Botox treatment. I have been getting Botox for a few years now and I have never paid less than $400. I'd love to know who your doctor is! Thanks.
I don't think Sally would answer. I have sent a few emails to her and haven't gotten anything from her :( (for 9 months); But good luck to you guys and please let everyone know if you'll find this mysterious and wonderful place in Boston, where you can get a $200 Botox treatment.
Hi Sally, I'm in Boston and would love to know where you went for your treatment.
Yes, Sallie are you in Boston? How did you find your doctor, I want to find someone that talented here in Southern Cali...
I haven't done any debugging, yet.LOL
Hi Tom and Sally :) I'm trying to contact Sally to find out where you went, but it's not working through link provided by Tom too:(( Please email me or let us all know where you've done it, please!
Ah, you just found a bug. It's fixed now!
Sally, I'm trying to contact you through the site to find out where you went, but it's not working. If you see this message, please email me.
i would really need to speak to u as soon as possible. or e-mail me pls asap.
Adjee If you're trying to reach Sprite11 go to their contact form here. This will take you to a free registration process (which is required to get access to a member's personal contact form).