botox male 30 australia....

I have had botox around my eyex and also a filler...

I have had botox around my eyex and also a filler in my cheeks, where they seemed to sink in alittle, the filler cost me about $1000 but the dr gave me a 10% discount cause I worked in Aged Care. The botox was about $300.

I have had the botox twice now, the second time didnt look as good as the first, but I am still happy with the results.
The filler lasts a year and I am REALLY happy with it, it has filled in the creases in the sides of my face, near the cheeks, and is still filled in now, 10 months later.

I'm curious. Did u develop cysts at the injection site from Botox? I did and called it to report to allergen . I'm starting to think allergen needs to start telling drs the danger.
Hi britt well I have some bad news and am really down, after the dr injected botox she put a ten percent acid peel over my face....a day later and the points where the botox were injected have become lumpy and very pianful to touch.... it looks freaking aweful. Also she obviouslly didnt distribute the botox evenlly on my forhead cause one side has two wrinkles running across ways and the other side is wrinkle free. It looks stupid as. My skin is stinging now....help!!!

Oh my Trent that sounds super painful. I wonder if where you had the Botox injected it had not healed completely and some of the acid from the peel got into your skin. Have you gone back and asked how this could be fixed especially since it is a painful lump? That sounds like something that should get checked. Please keep us updated.

Thanks,

-Britt

The dr was patient, very knowledgeable. She was happy to answer all my questions, she was honest.... She said that men take two goes for the botox to kick in, so I came back a second time for more and she gave that to me free, at her expense. She has done this twice now. VEry happy with her.