botox male 30 australia....

I have had botox around my eyex and also a filler...

I have had botox around my eyex and also a filler in my cheeks, where they seemed to sink in alittle, the filler cost me about $1000 but the dr gave me a 10% discount cause I worked in Aged Care. The botox was about $300.

I have had the botox twice now, the second time didnt look as good as the first, but I am still happy with the results.
The filler lasts a year and I am REALLY happy with it, it has filled in the creases in the sides of my face, near the cheeks, and is still filled in now, 10 months later.

The dr was patient, very knowledgeable. She was happy to answer all my questions, she was honest.... She said that men take two goes for the botox to kick in, so I came back a second time for more and she gave that to me free, at her expense. She has done this twice now. VEry happy with her.

I'm curious. Did u develop cysts at the injection site from Botox? I did and called it to report to allergen . I'm starting to think allergen needs to start telling drs the danger.
Hi britt well I have some bad news and am really down, after the dr injected botox she put a ten percent acid peel over my face....a day later and the points where the botox were injected have become lumpy and very pianful to touch.... it looks freaking aweful. Also she obviouslly didnt distribute the botox evenlly on my forhead cause one side has two wrinkles running across ways and the other side is wrinkle free. It looks stupid as. My skin is stinging now....help!!!

Oh my Trent that sounds super painful. I wonder if where you had the Botox injected it had not healed completely and some of the acid from the peel got into your skin. Have you gone back and asked how this could be fixed especially since it is a painful lump? That sounds like something that should get checked. Please keep us updated.

-Britt

I have just had botox again guys, eyes forhead and in between my brows....still bags around and under my eyes, for somereason whent hey do the corner of my eyes it bags up under the eye lid, which looks freakin ugly as, Ill be going back for a top up next month....atm my forehead is really sore, when I bed down, say to do my shoe laces up, there a big pain throughout...I hope this goes.

Hi Trent,

Yes other community members have mentioned their doctors telling them they should not bend over or put their head down after Botox due to headaches developing. I'm curious as to why you have such eye bags now.

-Britt

I had Botox in forehead and was very happy with it,no lines or creases ,only the last time it did not work.the doctor said I had built a tolerance to it.said u had to weight one year then try again ?

Hi M.,

I've never heard building up a tolerance. I wonder if a different filler would work.

thanks,

-Britt

Britt do u have lines from sleeping on the side of ur face? Dont u hate that lol. Megan I will check out that video, thanks.

Hey Trent,

I don't know if it's from that are just getting older, LOL. I just keep loading on the Oil of Olay products and see where that takes me, but figure there will have to be something done sooner or later. ;)

-Britt

The filler did hurt alittle, was a wierd sensation. Once it was in, in the sides of my cheeks, it felt like a long lumpy sausage, that went down after a week or so...it was alittle red too. It cost $1000 and lasts a year. Ill get it done again in February.

Yeah, a weeks worth of discomfort is worth a years worth of good results! You should write a review on your experience with injectable fillers too. I'm sure people would be interested in hearing about long lumpy sausage cheeks! ;) My friend that I was talking about before, Kate, had Prevelle done, click here if you want to see her review, you can watch a video of her actually getting her injections!

Megan I had the eye bag problem too, twice now. I have had to get two shots of botox, different days, as the dr told me guys muscles are stronger, so they need more btox, and she doesnt charge me for a top up....it does sting around the eyes...alittle lol. I am a comeplet woose and I get ipl on my face and that KILLS... when i got the filler, she numbed my face and I didnt feel a thing. I got 4 needs on each side of my face, through my mouth...

Are you guys on facebook? Ill add you if u are.

That is really interesting about guys muscles needing more botox! I suppose it makes sense, I just hadn't even thought of it before.

You can't be too much of a wuss if you are tolerating all of this stuff! I haven't had any fillers, but I watched a girlfriend get them & I could tell by her reaction that it must have hurt more than Botox.

We are on Facebook, here is where you can find us :)  http://www.facebook.com/Realself

Hey Britt, I sleep on my face ior the side of my face and have great big crease marks on either side of my face and under my eyes....I am gunna get my forehead done next Tuesday plus the eyes...I hope it all works, have you had it done before?

Hey Trent,

Britt hasn't had botox, she's still a spring chicken! I on the other hand had my first experience with Botox on Sept. 2nd. I had it around my eyes also. I'm really happy with what the 2 injections on each side of my eyes did for taking away my crows feet. However, I also received an injection under my eyes, and I feel like it makes me look like I have pretty noticeable eye bags when I smile.

I haven't done any other areas. I wanted to start out light & see what I thought. Would love to hear how it goes when you have your forehead done!

Hey Trent,

Oh I sleep on the side of my face too and as I increase in years I'm not ruling it out. You will have to let us know how it goes next week too.

Hi Trent,

Wow, great picture you don't look like you've had anything done everything is so natural looking. I'm glad it worked out so well. What prompted you to do Botox?