Botox Looks Good but Has Bad Side Effects

My face looks great. I did botox for preventitive...

My face looks great. I did botox for preventitive measures.

I really liked the results but I suffered from the side effects. I had a headache, nausea, irritibility and fatigue for about 4-5 days after the injections.

It was not worth it for me. I will not be doing it again.

You are right,Botox-Derma fillers are very dangerous.
I had great results in the beginning, then one bad injection ruined my life for almost 2 year's now.
I have been sick with a constant and abundance of side effects.Its a nightmare, long story short I have never regreted anything more.Kidney Stones, C-sections,Dislocated knees,broken bones and a severed finger sewed back together.I would gladly go through any of those things again than what Botox-Juvaderm has put me through and still going through

Hi sick,

It sounds like your symptoms are similar to those who post in the Did you have Flu symptoms after Botox forum. You might find some help.

Thanks,

-Britt

Its Bullshit...All botox is toxic. I got convinced 5 days ago to get my frown lines done,,,The sheer hell I have gone thru in the past 5 days I would not wish apon anyone..ANXIETY DEPRESSION TREMORS NAUSEA TIGHT BREATHING MUSCLE WEAKNESS CRYING AT THE DROP OF A HAT....I cant wait til this wears off and never agin will I be so stupid.

Its lies....there is down time...I have been to the dr 4 times and th ER twice in the past 4 days due to major panic attacks and side effects

I am hoping I am like you Ionnas and it goes in the next few days. Never again