I Want to Get a Nose Job. Anyone Have Any Experiences with Dr. Del Vecchio to Share? - Boston, MA

When it comes to my looks, my nose is the one...

When it comes to my looks, my nose is the one thing that bothers me. There is a bump on the bridge that was caused by healing incorrectly after a break, but it it also very bulbous at the tip. My face is narrow so my large nose seems to consume my whole face and the profile is atrocious.

I have incredibly low self esteem because of this. I'm not going to detail all the teasing I've endured, but let's just say it was extensive. I feel that if my nose was smaller and better looking I would have more confidence and wouldn't always be afraid that people were staring at my nose (sometimes it's obvious that they are).

I want to make sure I choose a good surgeon, as I've heard many rhinoplasty gone wrong horror stories. I got the name of Dr. Del Vecchio from a friend of a friend of a friend who had her breasts done, but I wanted to hear from rhinoplasty patients.

Boston Plastic Surgeon

I've got a consult booked with him-I will be following your updates here!

Is your surgery already scheduled? Here's what some doctors have to say about choosing the right rhinoplasty doctor for you.

Please keep us posted. I have never for one second regretted my rhinoplasty.

You're pretty but I know how you feel with the low self esteem. When is your surgery? Mine is tomorrow...yikes!
I see where your coming from I too had a big nose. But I picked a really good surgeon Jed horwitz and had mine done this morning. My family said they already see a difference. Go for it!
Hi there! You have a gorgeous face now, so rhinoplasty will make you look and feel amazing. All the best choosing a surgeon. I have a slim face too that is overpowered by a large nose. I am hoping to have open rhinoplasty in the next 6 months and have found this website invaluable. I hope to start writing something soon so I keep moving forward.
i don't know thhe doctor you 're considering but if i were you i would go with doctor GEOFFREY TOBIAS from new york , his speciality is rhinoplasty only and he doesn't do any other cosmetic surgeries , he 's been pratising for over 25 the same type of surgery ,
i believe that with such practised surgeon , you'll get the resulats you want
i 've been considering to go with him , but i don't have enough money to do it , besides i'm not US citizen which is frustrating
go consult with him , and let me know what you think
don't undergo the knife unless you're 100000%% He's the one for your nose job ,
best of luck
I know Dr. Delvecchio very well. Very experienced plastic surgeon. Would not hesitate to have him operate on me!!!!