Rhinoplasty - Boston, MA

I'm a fifteen year old girl who was very unhappy...

I'm a fifteen year old girl who was very unhappy with the way my nose looked. I didnt like the length, width, or profile of my nose. After convincing my mother to let me get a nose job my mother researched plastic surgeons and we narrowed it down to three different doctors in the Boston and providence areas. We met with doctor Delvecchio, who was very nice and spent a lot of time with my mother and I discussing the procedure and took pictures of me and showed me computer images. Out of all of the doctors that we researched he made us feel the most comfortable and had the best after photos of rhinoplasty that we saw. We decided to go with him as our surgeon and the procedure was done at Saint Elizabeth's hospital in Boston. Everyone was very nice and made me feel comfortable and confident about the procedure that I was about to have. I am very pleased with the outcome of my surgery and couldn't be happier with the way I now look. My nose is overall smaller, straight, and not overdone. Everyone at Doctor Delvecchio's office was very nice and after the procedure Doctor Delvecchio came to see how I was doing. I could tell he really cares about his work and patients. I highly recommend Doctor Delvecchio to anyone who is interested in getting rhinoplasty.
Boston Plastic Surgeon

Beautiful results! Thank you for sharing. What were the first three days after surgery like for you?
You are so beautiful. I am glad everything went well with your surgery. Congrats!
Very helpful post. You look fabulous! Thanks for being willing to share your experience.