Excellent! - Boston, MA

Chronically deep, stubborn eye bags. Cost below...

Chronically deep, stubborn eye bags. Cost below includes eye area and botox in forehead. Prices vary depending on combination of treatments you get.

Glad you were pleased.

Boston Oculoplastic Surgeon

I don't know where to begin to express how grateful I am for Dr. Kapadia. He is amazing- an incredibly skilled artist- and he has the most professional, caring, kindest manner. Going to Dr. Kapadia is literally the opposite of the nightmare experience I had before finding him. I was going to a plastic surgeon who had no idea how to properly inject in and around the eye area. The other doctor’s office was like an injection factory- patients were shuttled in quickly and shuttled out, but more on that later. I was spending thousands of dollars going back every 6 weeks or so getting re-injected with restalyne in my tear trough area. That doctor said it should last at least a year so I couldn't figure out why I kept looking exhausted. This doctor's answer was that I was a 'non-responder' which was utterly maddening to me. After doing some research online, I made an appointment with Dr. Kapadia. I was interested in him because I really needed help with my eye bags and I saw that his specialty was eyes. My experience with him and his office couldn't be more different from the other office. His office has a beautiful, relaxed atmosphere. Donna, his assistant is very welcoming and helpful. Most importantly, Dr. Kapadia takes the time to listen and understand what I want. He explained that restalyne in the tear trough area should last a year or longer and that the other doctor was injecting and reinjecting me in the wrong places so it was actually making my eye bags look worse. Trust me when I say I've really learned first hand how important the skill of the doctor is when it comes to injections- especially around the delicate, expressive area of the eyes. Dr. Kapadia also explained important aspects of getting injections that the other doctor never did, such as not taking Advil for a week before, trying to sleep upright the first night after getting restalyne in the tear trough area. Prior to injecting, Dr. Kapadia applies numbing cream to all sensitive areas of the face he’s injecting (which the other doctor didn't use- ouch!). As far as follow up, he and his assistant Donna are incredibly helpful and responsive with any questions or issues I might have. Thanks to Dr. Kapadia’s fantastic skill and artistry I look better than I've ever looked in my entire life. I've always suffered with eye bags and now they are gone! He does all my injections- not just my eyes- botox in my forehead, restalyne and juvaderm for my eye area and upper cheeks and mouth creases. His work is very subtle and he never insists on any excessive treatments. I can't say enough about Dr. Kapadia- my experience with him has really changed my life for the better.