Dermal Filler for Tear Trough - Boston, MA

Overall I had a great outcome and would recommend...

Overall I had a great outcome and would recommend for this non invasive procedure. I was hesitant at first because of the possibility of 2 weeks of bruising and swelling. However, I was one of the fortunate ones that did not get any bruising and had just the slightest swelling that no one noticed but myself. The swelling completely went away after the 3rd day. I only have some small red dots the size of a pinhead of where it was injected and was easily covered with makeup. I paid a total of $1050 for this procedure (1st vial was $600 and the 2nd vial was $450).

This procedure made me feel and look a lot better. I no longer look tired and no amount of makeup or cream can make your bags and dark circle go away. I would highly recommend this to anyone who is considering this.

Dr. Kapadia

I did a lot of research online for a Boston eye doctor and came across Dr. Kapadia with great reviews

I'm guessing from your mention of dark circles and bags that you had the under-eye area treated. Did you have any other areas treated as well?