Lower Body Lift After Massive Weight Loss (169 Pound Lbs) Love the Results! Video Attached! - Boston, MA

I had a gastric bypass 5 years ago which helped me...

I had a gastric bypass 5 years ago which helped me lose 169 pounds.They cut off 12 pounds of extra skin total.

Pain- very intense, but worth it. Needed help bathing, standing, getting up for 2 weeks. 6 weeks until back to life 100%. I needed and used all of my pain meds. Stayed in the hospital for 2 days.

Money- Insurance paid for the front portion! I paid the difference to have the incision go all the way around! Out of pocket expense was $5,000 (without would be around $13,000)

Scars- I think I got lucky because I have no scar at all in the front! My sides have a darker almost purplish scar. My back has a super thin white scar. It has been two years, the scar is there and will always be but to me it was worth it!

I have a youtube channel that shows before the lower body lift and after the lower body lift . It also shows you how to clean the drains, get insurance to approve the procedure, and a interview with the doctor. Along with other helpful info.

Story of the day before my extended arm lift and breast augmentation. How to prepare for surgery.

Before my lower body lift (removal of extra skin) Weight loss of 168 pounds

UPDATE- 5 days after lower body lift (after weight loss of 168)... detailed results so far

Update after lower body lift- How to clean / change a bandage a scar or surgical incision

UPDATE- 4 weeks after lower body lift results! Interview w/ dorctor, what to expect, future surgerys

3 weeks since my lower body lift! Results so far, the incision, the swelling, the scar ect..

7 month after lower body lift

Boston Plastic Surgeon

Amazing women! Very talented

Hi, did you ever go back for an armplasty? Did you like the dr.? I am looking into breast reduction, and I saw her on May 19th. It's been over three weeks and they haven't even submitted my precertification for insurance. I'm a little concerned about the office staff and their responsiveness, have you experienced that at all. How have your scars healed? Are you still at all swollen? Thanks I loved your videos too!
WOW!! Amazing. Im new on here! You look awesome. how many pounds of skin and fat were actually removed? WOW and thank you for sharing

Wow! This is so amazing. Jennifer, I LOVE your videos they are so authentic and insightful. Great information and visuals. Thank you so much for sharing your journey with us as you continue to morph!

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed them :)

Wow, your videos are awesome, very informative! Thanks so much for sharing these.

Thank you! :) Hope they will help someone! :)
How exciting! I'd love an arm lift...they look good as long I don't raise them up wave :( lol Can't wait to see your results from upcoming procedures!
Thank you! It went very well I LOVE my arms!! very happy with the results so far. I made a video on youtube of the results/experience if you'd like more info :) My arms were my most hated body part my entire life so I know exactly what you mean

Welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us!

Congratulations on your weight loss and subsequent surgeries. You've obviously worked very hard to get to where you are, and it shows! You look awesome!

Thank you! :) I will keep everyone (realself) posted on everything.
Thank you for putting your story out there. I actually watched your videos before making the decision to proceed with the lower body lift! Congrats on the remarkable weight loss, you look fantastic!
Wow that is the best thing anyone has said to me- so glad I could have helped you- Thank you. You look amazing! What have you had done (if you don't mind me asking)
Thank you!! No I don't mind at all. I had a lower body lift...tummy tuck, outer thigh lift and buttocks lift. And yes I'm sure you story has helped many people!! :)
Awe thanks :) thats it? Wow you look amazing! I pretty much need it all done, I'm a mess! lol But it'll be worth it.
No you are not a mess! Just look at how far you come and compare all your B&A pics...You will see an amazing transformation! We are way too hard on ourselves sometimes...I know I can be that way with myself too! Are you considering other procedures? You had just the lower body lift too right?
You are too sweet, thank you and you are right.... I've come a long way I should give myself some slack but its hard! I have had a lower body lift. On the 29th I am having my boobs, an extended arm lift, and lipo of my chin/neck.