Lower Body Lift After Massive Weight Loss (169 Pound Lbs) Love the Results! Video Attached! - Boston, MA

I had a gastric bypass 5 years ago which helped me...

I had a gastric bypass 5 years ago which helped me lose 169 pounds.They cut off 12 pounds of extra skin total.

Pain- very intense, but worth it. Needed help bathing, standing, getting up for 2 weeks. 6 weeks until back to life 100%. I needed and used all of my pain meds. Stayed in the hospital for 2 days.

Money- Insurance paid for the front portion! I paid the difference to have the incision go all the way around! Out of pocket expense was $5,000 (without would be around $13,000)

Scars- I think I got lucky because I have no scar at all in the front! My sides have a darker almost purplish scar. My back has a super thin white scar. It has been two years, the scar is there and will always be but to me it was worth it!

I have a youtube channel that shows before the lower body lift and after the lower body lift . It also shows you how to clean the drains, get insurance to approve the procedure, and a interview with the doctor. Along with other helpful info.

Story of the day before my extended arm lift and breast augmentation. How to prepare for surgery.

Before my lower body lift (removal of extra skin) Weight loss of 168 pounds

UPDATE- 5 days after lower body lift (after weight loss of 168)... detailed results so far

Update after lower body lift- How to clean / change a bandage a scar or surgical incision

UPDATE- 4 weeks after lower body lift results! Interview w/ dorctor, what to expect, future surgerys

3 weeks since my lower body lift! Results so far, the incision, the swelling, the scar ect..

7 month after lower body lift