Great Eye Restylane Experience. Highly Recommend for Under Eyes Restylane! :D - Boston, MA

I had wonderful experience with Dr.Kapadia. The...

I had wonderful experience with Dr.Kapadia. The first time before I chose him just because of my under eyes tired-looked and some dark circle area.
First time of my Restylane injection with him about last 3-4 years ago.

I was nervous when it started, he injected the Restylane under each eye and gently spread it with his finger tip. He did his professional best way to avoid blood vessels. He knew right away and told me that it would bruise in that both eyes spot because a small lump began to form. It did not hurt. In fact the whole thing was not very painful for me. I left with a lightly tiny bit of my make up on and the days after was not bruise ,swollen or gone bad at all. He also made the appointment for me to see the result in two weeks after as well. He listened and asked my desire where I want to put more amount to the better look. The following up result was great!

Today is my Second time for eye Restylane with Dr. Kapadia Mitesh again. Love it and highly recommend his name on yours! :)

It looks great on you. Why is it so expensive?
Oh, forgot. I did both botox and Restylane ( $400 and $600) but not sure exactly how much for each.

Its so good to hear that you like the results you have seen!

I'm not sure I fully understand what phase the picture is of. At what point was the picture taken?

Boston Oculoplastic Surgeon

I did some research first and chose to go to a well known cosmetic surgeon's office. I remembered I had a consultation with him in Boston(Tuft Medical Center office) about a week before the procedure. During the procedure Dr. Kapadia Mitesh was very professional.