Got Free Clitoral Hood Reduction for Labiaplasty. SHOULD I BE WORRIED? - Boston, MA

I wanted to get Labiaplasty since many years and...

I wanted to get Labiaplasty since many years and finally got it done 5 days back. I'm 25 now. I even asked the doctor to remove a little bit of extra skin on just ONE SIDE of the clitoris(I pointed out the extra skin too) and he said it's possible. I've even had a discussion with the doctor about what exactly i wanted to get done 1 hour before the operation just to be sure he understood my problem- just incase he didn't understand his notes from the initial consultation.

Procedure went well. Today is the 5th day and i don't feel any pain - Just a little discomfort. But my main concern here is that he performed clitoral hood reduction too which i never asked. I was absolutely happy with my old clitoris. Now there is no layer of skin on my clitoris and and on both sides of it. My only concern here is that my clitoris is highly sensitive now(sensitive to the touch of clothing too) and i'm not even thinking about my cut labia anymore.

SHOULD I BE WORRIED?

@olimmeminesse not true, the skin that she has removed protects the clit, now without the skin it will dry out and she lose feeling. This isn't the desire of any women!
Not so- I am much happier with my exposed clit. True there is less super-intense feeling but that is preferable for me and much more manageable when I desire to relieve myself! Also it is so much cleaner and more beautiful.
You will find that the clitoral glans will become less sensitive with time and that will then be an advantage for sexual stimulation. Also the appearance will be better as the surface of the glans becomes rougher and insensitive to clothing. Think yourself fortunate as this is what many women want.
I already feel it's become 5% less sensitive. So I guess i have to just give it time.
Yes, mine took some 6 months before I was really happy with it but now, many years later, it is a great blessing as I can excite myself at will and be ready for my husband at any time.I also like the ocassional feeling when rubbing my brief underwear.Be thankful!
I originally requested a clitoropexy but, because I had already had my inner labia completely excised, the doctor advised that this would be difficult to perform so I had a normal circumcision of the prepuce instead and as I have indicated before it has been a great advantage.
I think it is bad if too much hood is taken off. Didn't you talk about this with your doctor before surgery?