The Results for an Hour of Surgery is So Worth It. Absolutely No Regrets! - Boston, MA

At 41, the maintenance of the body starts taking...

At 41, the maintenance of the body starts taking place and subtle fixings along the way keep you looking young and natural.

Boston Oculoplastic Surgeon

I'm a 41 yo guy who has a Slavic background and wanted eyelid surgery. I research many doctors in Boston and on the North Shore. After comparing costs and medical experience of the doctors researched, I went to Dr. Kapadia. My biggest concern with getting this surgery is that I would end up looking odd or fake. Dr. Kapadia's approach to this surgery is to make a "refreshed" and youthful look without making drastic alterations. The surgery, which included under eye Restylane injections to fill in deep dark circles, was done in just over an hour and in the office. He explained everything as he perfromed the surgery and I felt very comfortable throughout the process. After 2-3 weeks, I have to say I am very very happpy with the results. My friends and co-workers keep complimenting on how great of a job my doctor did. If you are looking to have eyelid surgery, I highly recommend Dr. Kapadia.