Couldn't Be Happier! - Boston, MA

Didn't like the "heavy" feeling of...

Didn't like the "heavy" feeling of my lids and the fact that I always looked sad.

I had a bilateral upper lid blepharoplasty in November 2011 and couldn't be more pleased with the results! I have hated my droopy eyelids ever since I can remember. The in-office procedure was quick, painless, and exactly as Dr. Kapadia described it to be.  Recovery was a breeze.  I would do it again in a heartbeat! Thank you Dr. Kapadia for a job well done!

You'll have to call him and ask him. But I know he does fix other physicians mistakes. Good luck!
Does this MD do skin grafting to repair an eyelid where too much skin was taken. If not can he reference an oculoplastic surgeon who does has skin grafting experience. Appreciate you help - It's been 3 years since surgery, No one wants to make a referral and my insurance is running out from seeing MD's that don't do it, but won't tell you before the consultation if he does skin grafting or not. Would be a god send to find someone who actually fixes and reconstructs faulty eye lids. Thanks for any help you can obtain.
Kudos to your surgeon....your eyes look great!!!
Boston Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Kapadia is a fantastic physician.