Complete Confidence Booster - Boston, MA

Dr. Kapadia performed an upper eyelid surgery on...

Dr. Kapadia performed an upper eyelid surgery on me a couple of months ago and I'm so satisfied and happy with the results. I'm young, 27, but for years my upper eyelids worked their way down steadily. It got to where I could feel the heaviness of my eyelid, drooping down. If I was tired, forget, my eyes would look like tiny almonds. In pictures as well, it looked like I had a lazy eye. I'm an actor, so having expressive and open eyes is so important.

Thanks so much for posting your review, Anny. You sound a lot like me, actually (I'm 29 but I have droopy upper lids already too).

How long was your downtime after surgery?

Hope you're doing well. Please keep us posted!

Boston Oculoplastic Surgeon

I chose him because he specializes solely on the eye area, and has tons of experience. I went with the best. I booked a consultation, and Dr. Kapadia's demeanor is so genuine, so warm. He really understood exactly what my concerns were, and guided me to the path that would lead to the best results. He didn't try to upsell me with any additional procedures, he recommended exactly what I needed, and nothing more. I'm now in LA, ready to pursue my acting career. I'm very excited to get new headshots done, and will no longer feel self conscious about how my eyes look on camera. Thank you so much Dr. Kapadia, your skill and attention to detail made me a much more confident person.