k

I have been considering breast reduction for...

I have been considering breast reduction for several years now. I'm only 24, and the reason that I'm finally getting serious about it is because I'm employed full time and out of school (have my own insurance) and am so fed up with my breasts.

I went to a plastic surgery consult on January 7th-- my doctor was unsure if insurance would cover the procedure as my breasts are not as big as some other women and candidates for the surgery.

That said, I'm a 32E and depending on my weight (hovers around 140) and what time of the month it is-- my bra is often too small. That said, my breasts are also very saggy and unattractive.

My insurance agreed to pay for the procedure in full! I was very excited, but still nervous and waited until this week (mid-Feb) to book the surgery. I did it though! I am slated for March 14th.

The more I look at my breasts the more and more I become sure that I will be much happier.

That said, I am going to try and answer some questions along the way, that I had/currently have. My biggest hesitations are the pain--the post opp soreness and scarring freak me out. I will absolutely report back on it as things progress.

Right now, I am looking to 4/25 (its the sixth week mark after my surgery!) and just so excited for my results.

Samuel J Lin