29 Yr Old Mother of 2- Lolipop Lift with Silicone Gel Implant - Boston, MA

SO my kids are 7 and 3 yrs old. I breastfed both...

SO my kids are 7 and 3 yrs old. I breastfed both kids. I FINALLY booked my BL & BA after stalking everyone on real self. I am SO SO SO scared to do this! You have no idea, i have never had any kind of surgery and have never been put under anesthesia (I think the anesthesia for me is the scariest part) I'm not afraid of the cutting or the pain (although I'm not particulalty excited about that..lol) my boobs look absolutely horrible, i feel like I'm way to young to have them look this bad.
After kids they looked bad, but its when i started eating clean and work my but off to get a decent stomach that my kids also destroyed....ha ha my husband thinks I'm fine he way i am, i am not doing this for him or anyone else but ME! Any mother knows how hard it is and how we put ourselves last (even my dog comes before me) well this time its my turn while I'm still young ;)
before kids i was a large B, i was ok w the size i would just use ultra padded bras. i never liked my boobs but i also never contemplated surgery, until my kids were born :( i went from a B to a DD :( then a very saggy deflated C (according to VS)
originally a year ago before i started eating clean i went for a tummy tuck....then after reading tons of reviews i decided its a very big procedure with lots and lots of time for healing and swelling, so i decided to eat clean and work out.
it helped a lot! I'm still not happy amy tummy but i don't think its worth the $, the pain and the scar, right now. So i will get my boobs fixed!
if anyone has ANY tips for swelling, scars or what to purchase to help with the recovery please let me know! i am so so scared and cannot back out!!

Thinking of scar treatment

Has anyone used silicone sheets and/or scarguard? I am really hoping to diminish all the bl scars.

Profile for small person?

I have no idea what profile I want. I weigh 106. I'm getting 300-350ccs silicone under. Anyone have any advise?
I don't see the dr until sept 10th and I am very impatient. Lol I was thinkin mod plus but we will see. Thanks :)
Ps. Getting nervous. If anyone has a lost of things to buy that would be helpful as well :)

wish boob pic

Almost there!!

Oh my god the countdown is now so close!!! Nervous, excited, anxious. I just want to get it done so I can heal and have beautiful boobs!!!
I have my pre-op on Wednesday! Yikes!

pre-op today!

I had my pre-op.. i have to say my PS is so sweet! He made me feel a little less nervous than i was...answered ALL my questions (There was a lot..lol) he did not rush me at all. We tried the sizers. My sister, the nurse and the PS all agreed that the 35o cc look best on my frame Mod+. My PS did ask me if he could make the final decision while i am on the table for cc's i said absolutely. I trust him! i am filling my prescriptions tomorrow. 4 total including the nausea patch. Any tips you lady want to give me I'm all ears!!!!!!! :)

Medicine question.

I hate taking medicine. I barely take ib profen even when I have a bad headache.
I do not want to be in pain. But my question is for the ladies who already had this done did you take one or 2 of the percocets (mine medicine is oxycodone/acetaminophen 5-325mg pills. It is the generic pills for the Percocet) at a time or 1 every 4 hours?
I am a small person and have never taking these before so I guess I'm a little nervous on how I will feel on them but don't want to be in pain and have to catch up. I am only 106lbs so not sure if 2 at a time Is to much??! Just a little paranoid.
Thanks!!!!

I only took one at a time but I did not let it go over 4 hrs. the first couple of days. Then I would take every 6 hrs. the muscle relaxers will help too. Im a light weight too.
Thank you so much. I don't have muscle relaxers. Just antibiotics, percocets another pill for nausea (in case I need it) and the patch for behind my ear I put on the night before. I think I will try one pill every 4 hours as well! Thank you :) my surgery is Thursday morning!!! Yikes
I know how your feeling. Did you read my story? I was acting silly....my nerves were getting the best of me that day. I miss the excitement of those days until I look in the mirror and for a split second I feel it again. Ask about muscle relaxers. Just to be safe eat a cookie or cracker with your meds so you would have something on your stomach. I will be Thinking about you and will say a prayer!
Thank you. I need all the prayers I can get :)
Hi, I saw your post from anna1989. I hope you don't mind me jumping in and replying. As an adult weight is not necessarily a factor in pain medication. I am 5'6 122 (43 yrs old) and was prescribed the same 1-2 percocets every 4 hours. Ibupro (800mg) every 6 hrs, tylenol in btw if necessary. I have a fairly high pain tolerance so I really only took 1 perc as soon as I got home and than 1/2 each night to sleep for 3 nights. The patch for nausea will make you very loopy along with perc. Not all docs give muscle relaxers, some people get concerned bc they don't have them, the muscles will naturally contract due to the trauma but usually will settle down w/in a few days. I am 16 days post op and still have a little contracting of the muscle or muscle spasm if I bend to low, but it has gotten significantly better. the Ibupro helps w/ the swelling and muscle contraction and is not a narcotic. If you are concerned about how much perc to take, think if you have ever taken a benedryl or OTC antihistamine....even at 122lbs one benedryl will knock me out. So did the 1/2 perc. It's not your weight but how your body/liver metabolism medicine. Mine is very slow, so meds tend to stick w/ me a lot longer. So best to consider how you respond to OTC meds, etc, the good news is if you are worried about taking 2 perc you can take one and if it isn't enough you can take another , but than you can't take the next until 4hrs from the last. Hope that wasn't to confusing. Also, instead of using frozen peas, ACE brand size large soft ice packs are much better (Amazon, local pharmacy sell them), they fit right across your chest and they don't sweat. I bought 2 so I could switch them out. Ice will be your friend :-) (med school drop out, can u tell ;-) Best of luck! And yes definitely eat something small with each med dosing, drink LOTS of water too:-)
I don't mind AT ALL thank you so much! I'm going to check out your profile now :) Thanks again!! Ps. I never have taken Benadryl. Only ib profen very occasionally. So I think I'll do one perc to start with. If I'm still in pain maybe I'll do one in a half pill 4 hrs later :)
Thanks krisfromboston. Wish you the best.
Hey! I had my pre-op today also! It made it all seem so real and exciting. I have surgery on the 25th. Good luck with everything!!
If you have time read my profile journey there is a lot in there. You are one up on me you found this site before your surgery...I wish I had found it before mine. Good luck!!
Your results are amazing!!!!! I'm hoping for a similar outcome :) you look fabulous! So jealous. Lol
So I saw him today and really liked him. He seemed meticulous. He said I could get similar results with saline if silicone made me nervous with my family history of breast cancer. I just gotta decide if I can take the plunge! Lol
That's awesome!! If you really want to do it just call and book for a surgery date. That's what I did, I made an appt as soon as I could. I'm so scared but I know it will be worth it! I just can't wait to get it done and over with!!!! I'm so close and SO scared. Ha ha
U are in good hands, I liked him a lot.he seems very meticulous! what's the date of the surgery?
Thank you :) Sept 18th! @730am!! SOOO close!!!
PS said my numbers were good so I didn't need a lift.
I'm 5'4 and before implants 97 lbs. I have 300cc they look natural.
Great. Thanks for the info. I have a feeling the ps wants me to do 350, he said that's the average size. But I don't want to go big. What profile did you go with??
I have Smooth Rnd. Moderate Plus Profile Gel. Good luck!!!!
It's sound like we are in the same boat my boobs look just like yours only they hang a bit lower to the bottom of my rib cage.. plus I have 19 years on you and my kids are 22 & 18. I am schedule for my BL & BA on Sept 16th with a fantastic Dr. He has quite the reputation. So that makes me feel very good. I have the exact same feelings about the anesthesia, I'm scared I won't wake up. I decided last January to start eating clean & working out and to my surprise I have dropped 26 lbs now weigh 124 & 5'4 and honestly haven't look this good since I was 17. I feel good too! I was a 36D & 38 DD while nursing, but have deflated to a maybe a 34B if I'm lucky. I figured no since in buying any bras until after since I don't know what size I will be for sure. I'm not looking to be huge, I don't want my boobs entering the room before me. Oh what a ride this will be... Good luck and we will make it through this!
yes, eating clean will do that to your boobs :( but results everywhere else are great :) when is your surgery? good luck!
Sept 16th. my pre-op is on the 2nd. I believe we will decide then what cc's I will get.
Your right ahead of me! My preop is the 10th and surgery the 18th!!! Good luck and keep us updated :)
Definately will do.
Junking of You! Surgery is so soon for you. I'm sure you can't wait to get it done and over with!! I will say a prayer For an easy surgery with a quick Recovery :) If you have any tips for me to prepare let me know (my surgery is the 18th!!) good luck.
Thinking of you* damn autocorrect. Lol