29 Yr Old Mother of 2- Lift with Silicone Gel Implant - Boston, MA

SO my kids are 7 and 3 yrs old. I breastfed both...

SO my kids are 7 and 3 yrs old. I breastfed both kids. I FINALLY booked my BL & BA after stalking everyone on real self. I am SO SO SO scared to do this! You have no idea, i have never had any kind of surgery and have never been put under anesthesia (I think the anesthesia for me is the scariest part) I'm not afraid of the cutting or the pain (although I'm not particulalty excited about that..lol) my boobs look absolutely horrible, i feel like I'm way to young to have them look this bad.
After kids they looked bad, but its when i started eating clean and work my but off to get a decent stomach that my kids also destroyed....ha ha my husband thinks I'm fine he way i am, i am not doing this for him or anyone else but ME! Any mother knows how hard it is and how we put ourselves last (even my dog comes before me) well this time its my turn while I'm still young ;)
before kids i was a large B, i was ok w the size i would just use ultra padded bras. i never liked my boobs but i also never contemplated surgery, until my kids were born :( i went from a B to a DD :( then a very saggy deflated C (according to VS)
originally a year ago before i started eating clean i went for a tummy tuck....then after reading tons of reviews i decided its a very big procedure with lots and lots of time for healing and swelling, so i decided to eat clean and work out.
it helped a lot! I'm still not happy amy tummy but i don't think its worth the $, the pain and the scar, right now. So i will get my boobs fixed!
if anyone has ANY tips for swelling, scars or what to purchase to help with the recovery please let me know! i am so so scared and cannot back out!!
Wishing you all the best. Mine is in January 2015
How many cc's are you considering, also is it saline or silicon?
Between 300-350 cc's silicone. I'm not looking to go big. Just want perky full boobs! I am a small person, I weigh 106 and am 5ft 2 in

Thinking of scar treatment

Has anyone used silicone sheets and/or scarguard? I am really hoping to diminish all the bl scars.
I'm 26 years old and 10 days PO from a reduction and lift (no implants). I had never had an operation before either and was just as scared as you seem to be but honestly it wasn't bad at all. Make sure you take someone to the hospital with you that's supportive and can put your mind at ease, this helped me a lot :) I can't comment yet on scars etc because stitches don't come out till tomorrow but will keep you updated. Best of luck, you will love the result xx
thanks :) definitely keep me updated!!

Profile for small person?

I have no idea what profile I want. I weigh 106. I'm getting 300-350ccs silicone under. Anyone have any advise?
I don't see the dr until sept 10th and I am very impatient. Lol I was thinkin mod plus but we will see. Thanks :)
Ps. Getting nervous. If anyone has a lost of things to buy that would be helpful as well :)
It's sound like we are in the same boat my boobs look just like yours only they hang a bit lower to the bottom of my rib cage.. plus I have 19 years on you and my kids are 22 & 18. I am schedule for my BL & BA on Sept 16th with a fantastic Dr. He has quite the reputation. So that makes me feel very good. I have the exact same feelings about the anesthesia, I'm scared I won't wake up. I decided last January to start eating clean & working out and to my surprise I have dropped 26 lbs now weigh 124 & 5'4 and honestly haven't look this good since I was 17. I feel good too! I was a 36D & 38 DD while nursing, but have deflated to a maybe a 34B if I'm lucky. I figured no since in buying any bras until after since I don't know what size I will be for sure. I'm not looking to be huge, I don't want my boobs entering the room before me. Oh what a ride this will be... Good luck and we will make it through this!
yes, eating clean will do that to your boobs :( but results everywhere else are great :) when is your surgery? good luck!
Sept 16th. my pre-op is on the 2nd. I believe we will decide then what cc's I will get.

wish boob pic

PS said my numbers were good so I didn't need a lift.
I'm 5'4 and before implants 97 lbs. I have 300cc they look natural.
Great. Thanks for the info. I have a feeling the ps wants me to do 350, he said that's the average size. But I don't want to go big. What profile did you go with??

Almost there!!

Oh my god the countdown is now so close!!! Nervous, excited, anxious. I just want to get it done so I can heal and have beautiful boobs!!!
I have my pre-op on Wednesday! Yikes!
So I saw him today and really liked him. He seemed meticulous. He said I could get similar results with saline if silicone made me nervous with my family history of breast cancer. I just gotta decide if I can take the plunge! Lol
That's awesome!! If you really want to do it just call and book for a surgery date. That's what I did, I made an appt as soon as I could. I'm so scared but I know it will be worth it! I just can't wait to get it done and over with!!!! I'm so close and SO scared. Ha ha
U are in good hands, I liked him a lot.he seems very meticulous! what's the date of the surgery?

pre-op today!

I had my pre-op.. i have to say my PS is so sweet! He made me feel a little less nervous than i was...answered ALL my questions (There was a lot..lol) he did not rush me at all. We tried the sizers. My sister, the nurse and the PS all agreed that the 35o cc look best on my frame Mod+. My PS did ask me if he could make the final decision while i am on the table for cc's i said absolutely. I trust him! i am filling my prescriptions tomorrow. 4 total including the nausea patch. Any tips you lady want to give me I'm all ears!!!!!!! :)
Thanks krisfromboston. Wish you the best.
Hey! I had my pre-op today also! It made it all seem so real and exciting. I have surgery on the 25th. Good luck with everything!!
If you have time read my profile journey there is a lot in there. You are one up on me you found this site before your surgery...I wish I had found it before mine. Good luck!!

Medicine question.

I hate taking medicine. I barely take ib profen even when I have a bad headache.
I do not want to be in pain. But my question is for the ladies who already had this done did you take one or 2 of the percocets (mine medicine is oxycodone/acetaminophen 5-325mg pills. It is the generic pills for the Percocet) at a time or 1 every 4 hours?
I am a small person and have never taking these before so I guess I'm a little nervous on how I will feel on them but don't want to be in pain and have to catch up. I am only 106lbs so not sure if 2 at a time Is to much??! Just a little paranoid.
Thanks!!!!
I only took one at a time but I did not let it go over 4 hrs. the first couple of days. Then I would take every 6 hrs. the muscle relaxers will help too. Im a light weight too.
Thank you so much. I don't have muscle relaxers. Just antibiotics, percocets another pill for nausea (in case I need it) and the patch for behind my ear I put on the night before. I think I will try one pill every 4 hours as well! Thank you :) my surgery is Thursday morning!!! Yikes
I know how your feeling. Did you read my story? I was acting silly....my nerves were getting the best of me that day. I miss the excitement of those days until I look in the mirror and for a split second I feel it again. Ask about muscle relaxers. Just to be safe eat a cookie or cracker with your meds so you would have something on your stomach. I will be Thinking about you and will say a prayer!

ahhhhh

So close...im so scared I'm not even scared....lol
i still don't believe its really happening!
I keep coming to check your blog to see if there are any updates lol. I'm biting my nails ..take care :-)
Me too! Hope you are doing well :)
Lol! Thank you. Pain is so minimal. I left the hospital 2 hrs ago. Took one perc. Dosing on and off in my comfy bed watching tv whole my husband waits on me!! So far I can't complain. Just hoping the pain doesn't get any worse it's very minimal!!!!

I DID IT I DID IT I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!

I CANNOT believe i not only did it but i took it SO well. I truly felt all the positive vibes sent from you ladies (sounds weird and dumb but i swear i did...lol) i slept well last night, woke up at 5am, threw my clothes on and got everything ready for my kids (my mom came over to send them off to school) i was a bit nervous but i just was trying not to think about what was happening. We got to the hospital (My husband and I) of course my husbands monster truck didn't fit in the garage..lol so we had to walk a little further (the good thing about that was we didn't pay parking bc it was so early the machine for tickets were off!) i go in sign papers,pee in a cup, get the iv, and get drawn on.
i got there at 6am surgery was 730am. When i was saying bye to my husband was the only time i shed a tear :/ that was a little hard...i got rolled down the hall. The nurse told me they put a cocktail in my iv, i was feeling good...we went into the OR and no joke within 30seconds i must have been out, no warning no mask, i have no idea how it happened..lol The nurse did tell me they put something in my IV to "forget" so that may be why i don't remember.
I woke up surprised it was over, very minimal pain (almost 12 hrs after surgery still minimal pain) i had to pee 2x while i was in post op- which is good, i want to get that anesthesia all out!
I took a perc right before we left the hospital (Just one) the ride home was good, i loved the wind blowing in my face from the window...felt good.
Now I'm in bed (walking a few times to help prevent blood clots) my husband is being amazing with helping me. i have my post op tomorrow at 12:00! i haven't seen them yet :/ impatient me took the bra off and couldn't see a thing with all the gauze lol.
I seriously recommend any who is considering this to do it!! I still can't believe i did it and i was so calm the entire time! Thank you everyone for your well wishes!!!! ill update tomorrow after my post op :)

Pic

Congratulations! Take it easy even if you feel well. Be sure to counteract the constipating side effects of the pain medicine! ;)
SO glad you are up and moving and feeling ok! Hang in there, I think the first five days are the worst (at least it was for me). I only had a BA though, I am sure the BL is more invasive, but rest as much as you can, that is how your body heals itself!!! I know if you are like me sitting around will drive you crazy, but the more you rest, each day you will start to feel better and better. Can't wait to see your results!!! Happy healing! :-)
Thank you :) I do hate sitting around but I know I have to!

First post op visit

Yesterday at 7:30am was surgery. Today at noon i went to my first post op, everything went well. Looks great although i am more swollen today (Just started..but I'm also due for another perch in 30mins) i iced for a short while, taking arnica pellets. Hoping to get off the meds by tomorrow and hoping the swelling goes down soon. I slept pretty well last night. I had my alarm set for my medicines the whole night.
I havent eaten much :/ I just don't have an appetite, i ate a few bites of watermelon last night and a few bites of soup. So far today i ate most of a bowl of cereal, a couple cookies (My sister brought me homade chocolate chip cookies, i could not pass that...lol) and a few bites of annies mac and cheese with a few crackers. Overall still doing good!!
Wow! They look so nice already! Once the swelling goes down, your twins are gonna look fantastic!! Very nice. I drove yesterday to N.Y for another consult but I have to wait until the doc calls me back to see if is a go. I would love to have your results :-) take care
Thank you! Try not to be nervous about the surgery. Mind over matter, this is not that bad! I expected way worse and I haven't taken a Percocet in 12hrs. Hopefully I won't need them anymore :) Good luck and keep us updated.

350cc smooth round moderate plus profile gel

I have been off the percocets for 12 hrs. So far so good. I do wake up with "morning boob" which feels the same as being super full when breast feeding.
I'm only taking my antibiotics now every 8 hrs. I haven't eaten much :/ I don't have much of an appetite and I have acid reflux from probably the medication? It feels like air is trapped in my throat. I'm hoping if I eat that will go away although it almost hurts to swallow from the acid reflux (I'm just guessing it reflux) I don't get it often only sometimes when I take my vitamins without eating but it doesn't last this long! I'm hoping it goes away soon.
I've been sleeping pretty good which I'm surprised about bc I am a tummy/side sleeper! Happy healing everyone xoxox
They look great. You must be so pleased.
I am!! I go back to the PS tomorrow! I'm hoping to get a pic without the gauze to show the incisions.
Looking great! Morning boob is the worst... I try to sleep almost sitting up... well at least I start off that way. It helps.

Update day 4

I feel great! Still heavy chested and am not standing 100% straight. A little pain sometimes when I dost get up or lay down. Walking is done w the exemption of looking like the hunchback or Norte damn.
I went 26 hrs without a perc, I did however take one last night while I was in bed not for pain I was just uncomfortable bc I hate sleeping on my back !! That perc helped! I'm going to try not to take one tonight but I love sleep ;)
I see my doctor again tomorrow at 1:00 :)
Happy healing everyone!

2nd post op appt. day4

Saw the surgeon today. He said I am healing very nicely! I think they look great!

update

My chest feels a little lighter, more like 2 lb bowling balls on my chest vs 10 lb bowling balls :) I can completely stretch my lungs with a deep breathe without any pain. My right boob is the "troubled sister" lol both still look great. I go back to the PS on Monday (when i go back to work :/" i will keep you updated.
Happy healing!!

Pics

I had mastoplexy (used original implants) but have the same incision (anchor) what is the thought on scar therapy??? Thanks
Scar guard I heard is terrific and affordable. It's a liquid you put on then it turns white and flakey leave on for a bit and repeat. Reviews on amazon are great, my doctor also recommended it. I also bout silicone sheets. They have great reviews as well but pricey. Good luck xoxoxo Happy healing!!!
Thanks so much will check amazon

6 Days PO

I'm feeling really good. Still have heavy feeling on the boobs. A few zingers a day-not bad.
I can't wait to heal and show before and after pics with certain clothes :)
Happy healing!!!

One week today

Morning boob is diminishing. The BL incisions are healing well. The bottom incision is tender. I slept on my side all night last night :)
Happy healing!!!
Hey Hun! I've just recently joined this site as I'm 34 days out from my surgery! You look amazing and I can't wait to see how your scars heal. That look so good already!!
Thank you!! I would love to see your pics! Post some if your willing to share :) Happy healing
I literally have no idea how to work this site? I added a photo last night but didn't know where I could write stuff, all I could add was a photo and my home town?

Pic

They look great! You must be so happy! How are you feeling?
I am so happy! I feel awesome. Worst part was the first 3 days. Even that wasn't bad. How are you feeling??!
I'm feeling great! Wednesday will be 3 weeks... everything looks great and I'm healing well. My breast started to drop a bit but I'm still swollen. My scars look great, I'm very happy. Happy you're doing well... you look great.

Update

I'm 9 days PO. Feeling great. At the end of the day I sometimes feel heavy, if I do a lot that day. Totally worth it :) I haven't started any scar treatment yet. I see my Ps in 2 days (monday) Maybe he will allow me to start soon :)
You're healing very nicely:)
Hey! Just had surgery Thursday. It's been killing me not to know what they are looking like. It's Fort Knox down there so I can't see anything!! How long were you on pain pills? I'll trying to wean off no but I'm afraid if I do it will be too painful. But I HATE the way they make me feel. Also, do your incisions itch?! Mine are killin me! I hope you have a great rest, your results make me excited to see mind!
Hey! I was on pain pills day of surgery (Thursday) took one perc every 3 hours. Took them all day Friday. Didn't take one Saturday until it was time for bed (one on sat) and then I was done. My insicion a are starting to itch now. Not horribly, I apply squash or once a day maybe that helps? Happy healing!!

11 days PO

Saw my ps today. They took one stitch from under each of my breasts.
My right is still the more swollen one. That's why my nipples look uneven :/ hoping the swelling goes down. I'm going to try and not use my right arm as much and see if that helps.

Pic

Thanks for all your posts! I am right behind you and had a very similar size breast lift on Sept. 24th so I am only 6 days post op! Get my bandages off in a few days. Helpful to see the healing and scars so I know what to expect. Looking forward to your scar treatment, as that has been my biggest deterrent with getting the lift! thanks again!
Thank you for your comment on my post:) I am comforted to know that there are other women out there who know exactly what I'm going through. Helps so much! Your results are wonderful!! Congratulations!!

Tomorrow makes 2 weeks :)

Feeling great. Still swollen. Morning boob is disappearing but I do still have it.
Thank you for your posts. I'm on my third day PO and have started to get a bit down. After seeing your posts it's really cheered me up knowing that things will get better! Xox
It's quite normal to have these feelings Aussiepomme. Every girl on my tour including myself had a "bad" day with lots of tears. I think it's the drugs they give us :/ lol
I thought I was the only one who felt a little sad a few days PO. I think it's the meds and really ... it's a huge change. I'm almost 3 weeks PO and I feel wonderful and I LOVE my new breasts... I had a BL with 300cc silicone implant. I couldn't be happier

17 days PO

I feel great. My left boob feels almost 100%. My right boob is more swollen than the left, has a weird feeling with a tiny bit of pain sometimes.

3 weeks and 4 days PO :)

Feeling great! I see my ps in 2 days. Hoping to be able to start w scar treatment. As of now I am applying aquaphor once a day and applying gauze on the incisions. A couple times a week I do just coconut oil at night (w no gauze)
I am feeling great a little sensitivity on my right breast, she's been the troubled one :/
Look great!
Thanks you :)
Congratulations! You look fantastic! Your before and after pictures are amazing. I love your updates along with all your helpful tips. Take it easy while you continue to heal!

4 week update!

Today makes 4 weeks! i feel terrific, this is definitely one of the best decisions i have ever made for myself!! Especially when your a mom and put everyone first ALL the time!! I feel better about myself in lots of ways. My husband is enjoying the fact i want to have sex more since i feel better about myself ;) and he doesn't even really see my boobs yet (up until yesterday they were still wrapped in gauze!)
The PS said my boobs are definitely still swollen, a little squarish at the bottom and bc they are still swollen the areolas are a little larger.
PS told me to start using scar guard and he said i may not need the silicone strips bc my scarring is healing so well! I already bought the silicone sheets before the surgery so i will still use them since i already bought them :) i will just wait until I'm done w the scar guard. Ps said NO underwire bras yet (of course) but to be honest they look freakin amazing in a non padded, no underwire sports bra that i don't care :)
I used to have to always adjust my boobs during the day, i would get the "potato" boobs where the boob comes out of the bra and you can tell even with a shirt. They would fall underneath the bra...just gross. NOW they look better in shirts without padding and NO adjusting. SO besides looking and feeling better its way more comfortable!!!
i havent eaten clean since a week or 2 before surgery!! OH MY GOD i need to get back on track so my belly somewhat matches my boobs :)
I pretty much sleep on my side or on my belly with a soft pillow under my chest (i don't think i need the pillow but makes me feel better knowing its there and its comfy :) )

You look great girl!
They look great!! The areola sometimes stretches after the implant is inserted. If is hasn't been discussed prior to surgery then is at the doctors discretion at time of surgery if he wants to reduce it or leave it alone. Wait a few months and if is something that really bothers you than discussed a revision to reduce or center the areola (whatever the concern might be) hope that helps.
Oops!! I thought I lost the message caused it had not posted. After I rewrote the whole thing then it showed up -_- *_*. -_-

4 wks 4 days PO

I haven't regretted a second of this entire journey! A LOT of the ladies mentioned getting depressed/ second guessing their decision or hormone changes in the beginning. I thankfully felt none of that. I felt happy to be out of work for a wee in a half. Lol I never get to relax, so I enjoyed that :)
I expected to be moody and wasn't. The only thing that annoyed me was not being able to pull my self from a laying down position while on my back in my bed to a sitting position without help in the beginning...that was annoying. To people still deciding weather or not to do this I suggest 100% DO IT. The thinking and preparing is the worst :)
I hope everyone is well.
Happy healing XOXO
Your story is great and you look amazing. I'm 15 days pre. Nervous but excited. Thank you for sharing. You have really helped me.
Your welcome! Try not to stress I swear the preparing and thinking about it is actually way worse than the process :) Good luck!
Glad you are doing well and having a smooth recovery!:) your hubby better look out!! Sexy mama!! Lol

5 weeks :)

Starting silicone sheets!
They look amazing!!!!
Thank you!!! :)
Tell me about your silicone sheets.... How do you like them? I was going to buy them but I wanted to get your feedback. Thank you! You look great!
Boston Plastic Surgeon

I can't say enough great things about Dr. Seckal and Dr. Doherty! They are amazing together. Since you have 2 certified board plastic surgeons operating on you at the same time generally the hours of surgery is cut in half! Not to mention they are both perfectionists!! :) I am 4 weeks PO. They have both been great as well as the entire staff, all super friendly! Dr. Seckal makes you feel like your family. So happy I did my research and went to the best of the best in my area :)