My Time to Shine - Boston, MA

Hey ladies.... I'm 33, have 1 child, breastfed for...

Hey ladies....
I'm 33, have 1 child, breastfed for 4 yrs... loved my "girls" during pregnancy and lactation. But now they're gone. So.... after thinking it out, it's time for me. Time to love me, care for me a little.
Getting 320 cc, saline, in 2 weeks.
Looking for advice, support, stories, and friends here. Wish me luck!

1 week 2 go!

Can you believe that I'll be going in one week from today? As much as I know that its not brain surgery I cannot help but feel anxious and the little worried at the same time. How did you/ do you cope with the preop anxiety?

1 day to go!!

Tomorrow at this time I'll be at my drs office already.
Plans for today? Visiting my BFF down the street, some more laundry, cleaning, then on to me: removing nail polish, a loooong shower (maybe a bath, with music & candles to relax !) , washing my hair... and possibly a movie with my princess :)
Hope everyone has a lovely day, especially if you're getting a "new you" tomorrow!!

day 4 post op

Hey ladies....
I got the blues. Feeling gigantic w/ implants :( Not seeing tthe light at the end of the tunnel.
Right now, I don't like me or the girls. not at all...

3 weeks later

One day... I will go into details of how and why, but here I am, 3 weeks out and I'm going again but this time to downsize. Going to 240cc.
As much as they look beautiful the 320cc turns out to be too big for me. After much consideration I am downsizing-- as opposed to just have it taken out and not putting another one in

3weeks, continued

I believe my doctor did a fabulous job, girls look really nice-- but just like I said ,too big for me. in someone else's body I do think they would look awesome. So, 09/14 I get 240ccs.
Again here looking for feedback from you ladies & any input and advice is appreciated

Very Happy @ 240 :)

Feeling great about my girls! Amazing how I immediately felt better after downsizing. If any of u ladies feel you are 'too big' and want to downsize, by all means do it!!! So glad I did.... :) Now I can say it's my time to shine. xoxo

pictures!

Hi BostonLady. Congrats on downsizing. Can you post the Dr. you used? Or is that against website rules? I'm considering surgeons in Boston and real life reviews like your own really make a difference.
Great Pics!  I agree with D is for Daphne and I'm so happy for you :D
Thank u :) !!! You ladies are awsome!
I'm so glad you're happy! I love the new pics - you look beautiful! Your new size compliments your frame perfectly.
:) thank you!! I am confident and comfortable now.... and it feels great!!!
I wish I had some experience to help.  Hopefully, someone will stop by your review soon who can give you some empathetic advice.  Good luck to you!
Hey Outlaw! I am 2weeks post-op, and feel great! 240cc is right for me. I look good, feel good, and it was all so worth it. Learned a lot in the process too. xoxo thank u for the kind words!
Yay!  I'm SOOO happy for you.  Being comfortable in your own body is so important :D  *happy dance*
I hope you're much happier with the 240! The good news is that you're not so far into the healing process that it'll feel like starting over completely, & hopefully healing will be faster since the pocket is already made. (? I think most docs recommend women wait for them to settle before deciding on revision, but if your gut us telling you it's "too much" & if you feel sure, waiting around would be way too hard. All the best to you! sorry I can't delete this ------>im
(This site has been freaking out w my iPad for a good week now & it gets stuck!)
Hey D! Thank u :) I am very happy with my new girls ;) They're just right for me! Feeling great! Love how I look and feel now. I'll post new pictures soon.
I feel that my upper pole fullness is still very swollen and not the look I was expecting. But I was also told it would be 6 moths at least to be close to the final outcome and a year to be fully recovered from the surgery. I am completely resolved to embrace all changes. Best of luck with our decision. Sending thoughts your way.
I think you look beautiful and I understand if you have a small chest width that this size might make you feel a little conspicuous. I am praying for you and if you need to talk. Talk it out here. These ladies are the best I've ever 'not' met. LOL :D Very supportive and sweet. The 14th is quickly approaching and we'll all be here for you on the other side!
How are you feeling? Hoping all is well. Saw your having a revision-stinks it wasn't right the first time around. Keep us posted! Hugs!
Hi just wondering if you are feeling better yet and happy to have come this far? I have two days left and surgery on Wednesday
Sorry you are feeling blue-I have read that this is very normal. I bet you look great for the stage you are in. Praying you feel better! Can't wait to see pics of your awesome results!
Oh dear! I've heard about this stage of the BA before. I heard that sometimes you can get the blues during the first couple weeks PostOp. This woman has a great video diary of her experience and how she got over the blues. Please check her out here... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PevVibxIUjU You've been on my thoughts and in my prayers.
Thank u for that! I really appreciated your kindness & support! Saw the videos, thank u!! Mine was a "feeling blue" that actually opened my eyes to a lot of things... so I take it as that, and want to make the best of it. Please, keep me in your thoughts/prayers, as I can never have too many agels! xoxo
Please keep us posted on your progress. I am 4 days till surgery. Hope you are feeling better very soon. Post some photos as I am sure you look wonderful and your feelings are related to meds etc. I am certain it takes time to adjust to a new body image and the helping process
Do you want to talk about it? I'm not feeling all that confident about mine yet either but it will get better! Do you have pics? If you think they are too big they are still very swollen and will go down. Mine kinda have a snoopy look to them at the moment lol. I'm sure everything will be fine and you'll look beautiful :)
Hey there! Saw your pictures, looking so lovely! How have u been?
They will go down!!! You should be a full c with what you had plus the cc you got!!! Sounds like a great size!!
What went wrong???
Hey how did everything go??
Looking forward to hearing how your surgery went!!! Hope things went smoothly for you!!!