Just Did It Yesterday!!!

Finally did it yesterday 4/4/13. At first I was...

Finally did it yesterday 4/4/13. At first I was very nervous . I chose Dr. Del Vecchio. He seems very nice and answered my questions appropriatly. Still in some pain and in shock. Cant beleive it Pi done. My face is swollen along with the rest of my body. Still today Day2 I can walk and use the bathroom.(only to urinate)

Its day 7 and I was able to walk around most of...

Its day 7 and I was able to walk around most of the day. I even cooked dinner and showered with minimal pain. My legs and butt are still swollen as of course they will continue to be but feeling way better than day 2 and 3

7 months and Im thrilled!!

Its been 7months since my surgery and i look and feel great!!. Uploaded some pics for those of u that wanted to see results

Glad i did it.

Boston Plastic Surgeon

I googled and did alot of reseach. Finally I read about Dr. Del Vecchio from Boston,ma.

You look great! I want to do a bbl, lipo and fat transfer too. How much did he charge? I have been researching docs around Boston. One doc wanted to do a thread lift. That's not going to work....
Omg thank you for sharing
I love the way he wrote the # off cc's on each cheek!!
Any photos to share. How many Ccs did you do. I live in boston any infor would help I am thinking about using the same doctor thank you so much!
Why is there swelling in ur face? Is this to be expected?
@ Hottat41: I found out it was a result of the anestesia. also I was alergic to the percocets and had no idea.
That is so exciting! Are you still happy? Do you have any pictures? Thanks!