You Are Beautiful Without Latisse -Boston, MA

I loved Latisse, I had used it for two years,...

I loved Latisse, I had used it for two years, stopped, then eight months later i tried it again, What a big mistake!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At the moment I am suffering with a chalazia cyst. caused by the Latisse. Have been dealing with this for over two weeks, can last for months if you do not have it removed or it burst on its own. The swelling from my cyst had spread to my temple causing server pain to my head and server vomiting, fever,, At first the Doctor thought i may have meningitis. I was so sick, ended up in the ER. Tomorrow i go see a plastic surgeon who just deals with the eye area. I am hoping to have this removed tomorrow, but I don't think that is going to happen, as it is still red and tender. I can hardly see out of my left eye, I look like a freak. I may even lose my eyelashes ( So I was told ) I just hope that does not happen. It's just NOT worth it, and I know there are many young girls out there saying "This wont happen to me"... Funny I said the same thing.....Go on You Tube and watch them remove a chalazia cyst. Its not to nice. SO think of me tomorrow a one thirty as I sit there hoping the Doctor will be able to do the procedure tomorrow and not have to wait another week or two.

Day Two Latisse and cyst

Just came back from the Surgeon who will be doing the procedure. I asked him if this could be caused by the Latisse, he said he did not think so, but I still think he is wrong, I have seen reviews about others having the same problem as myself. Maybe they have not studied it enough. But what he did say was , he will NOT prescribe it to anyone. Why, is my next question. But he was out the door before I could ask him any more questions. I have no idea when this procedure will take place, I am hoping for a call tomorrow from his office to tell me what he has available. I still think it was the Latisse. Funny how I never ever had a problem before.

Day after removing my cyst

The procedure went well. still a little tired. The doctor believes it has nothing to do with the Latisse, What I do feel is that they do not know the end results with this product yet, it is still new. But what do I know, I am not the eye Doctor. My eye is sore at the moment, still swollen. I hate to say this but, I just may try the Latisse again and see what happens. If it comes back , then I know for sure, I did not loose my lashes, or maybe that will be in the near future. I hope not.

Before my procedure

Dr. Mark Hatton Functional Oculoplastics

He was great, only took less then 10 minutes. OK almost 3 weeks later, I still have a lump... did he rush me in and out ??? if this means I have to go back and have this removed, I will be very upset. FIVE WEEKS LATER.. STILL HAVE THE SMALL LUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT HAPPY. AND FOR MY ONE AND A HALF MINUTE CONSULTATION, $168.00.