Lipo and Butt Aug Jan 6th 2011 - Boston, MA

I'm three days into recovery from Lipo to my...

I'm three days into recovery from Lipo to my stomach, back and waist. I also had fat transferred to my hips and buttocks.

I have not had any adverse reaction to the surgery and I'm feeling surprisingly well considering that I've heard some horror stories. Other than some soreness and itchy tinglingly, I havent felt much pain. I have been taking my medication religiously as indicated.

I recommend purchasing two garments. The 1st day I drained alot and it got all stained and nasty. You are able to chg quickly after 48 hours and believe me, you'll want to. I am looking forward to tomorrow since I'll finally be able to take a full shower instead of sponge baths..thanks to all the family and friends who offered to wash my behind, thankfully it wasnt necessary!!!

Tuesday is my 1st post-op visit, where I hope my stitces will be removed. I am looking forward to the seeing the final results although as of right now I'm happy with what I see. The doctor was fine although I only heard from his secretary and it was two days after the surgery.

I will say that St. Elizabeth's where the procedure was done called the very next day to see how I was doing and to make sure I was treatly nicely, which I was.

Thank you for your review...I am scheduled to see this doctor for a Bbl and Lipo ....can you please post pictures......hope healing is going great. For you.... Thanks in advance
keep me posted! im scheduled for Dec!
could you pleaseeeee post a before and after. im dying to have a bbl and i'm not sure how great he is at it
Boston Plastic Surgeon

The doctor is a fine doctor. I did not see him after the surgery and he never called but, I did get a message from his secretary a couple of days later. He did a good job and that's all that really mattered to me. Foolow up visit went well and so far we"re both happy with the results