Fraxel Laser SOOO AWFUL Please Don't Pay to Ruin Your Skin - Boston, MA

I went to a certain doctor in Brookline Mass...

I went to a certain doctor in Brookline Mass "the guru" of skincare most know who I am referring to for a dime size acne scar I had on my cheek from my teen years. He suggested Fraxel and I figured why not. I was sold on having a visibly smooth complexion even if it mean't a little pain. Let me inform all of you since I have read many reviews on this site that it doesn't matter how experienced the doctor is trust me mine is the "big Poppi" here in BOston of this machine.

Trust me when I tell you it will ruin your skin. At first it seems the results are wonderful because your face is swollen therefore temporarily hiding the imperfections so you naively go and do the second one never knowing the damage that lies beneath. What I now have is deep lines and the middle of my face and worst of all terrible muscle loss. My face completely droops down and I now have deep jowling. I am thirty two years old may I mind you always considered a good looking chick. I have brought all this to my doctors attention because I am getting married soon and am so depressed. He said it could not be from fraxel but from aging. I said in SIX MONTHs. What was I chain smoking and living in the tanning bed. I don't even put my face in the sun. He tried juvaderm for more money and it wore off way to fast.

NOw I am 32 considering a facelift. I can't believe it all for a little scar don't do this to yourself. PLEASE!!

I don't think he truly informed me as to what could happen if I received this procedure.