Facelift, Eyes and Necklift - Boston, MA

I had surgery for a lower facelift, upper and...

I had surgery for a lower facelift, upper and lower eyes and a neck lift 8 weeks ago. I am dissatisfied with the results. My surgeon did one of my friends a few years ago and she looked great. While there is some improvement, I still have jowls and my jaw line is not sharply defined. I also had lipo under my chin and the skin under my jaw and down onto my neck is not smooth. I now have skin that is pulled to look like early turkey neck and a lump that feels like a cord that runs from my chin to my Adam’s apple. Moreover, my right eye does not look nearly as good as my left eye.

I am disappointed. I raised my concerns to my doctor after the 3rd week and he told me things would improve. Here I am 2 months later and nothing has really gotten better. In fact, the area around my jowls and mouth seem less tight than right after surgery. Is it too early to tell? Has anyone else experienced similar things only to have them miraculously improve? I’d sure like to hear that things will really get better.

I am still a believer in PS and will probably seek...

I am still a believer in PS and will probably seek someone to do corrections to this lift. I don't know about going back to the original doctor. How can I trust him to correct what he didn't do right in the first place?

I think my next step will be to get second opinions from other doctors in my area. I have always taken great care of my skin, never been a sun lover so it is in great shape. My outcome, I believe, is due to the lack of skill on the part of my surgeon. Maybe he had an off day. I don't know. I felt so confident going into this surgery, now I am very hesitant to trust anyone...if anyone out there had a bad result corrected and is happy with the redo, I'd love to hear from you. I won't do anything for a year. I want my face and my attitude to experience a full recovery first.

For the above reasons.