Worried About Severe Swelling in my Upper Back After Lipo - Bossier City, LA

I had a tummy tuck and lipo on my arms, inner...

I had a tummy tuck and lipo on my arms, inner thighs, flanks and upper back 12 days ago. I can tell that I am swollen all over but the swelling has gotten better everywhere except my back, which is getting worse.

Should I be worried? Does it need to be drained? Is it normal to have this much swelling from lipo?

The compression garment should come up more on your body as this helps with early swelling. If everything is being compressed, but your back, obviously you are going to see the most swelling there. Try taking some arnica for swelling, drink lots of water, and stay away from salty foods. Wish you the best of luck! Hope you get the results you dream of!
I think you would benefit from a full compression garment that covered your entire back...."Veronique" makes nice ones...they are worth the money. I got a full body one which you would probably like seeing you had inner thighs done too I think they even make it with sleeves...I had it custom make for $325
I had some swelling on my right side when I just saw the doctor. He said I had a seroma ?? swelling and liquid. He aspired 2 big syringes with liquid. The third one I screamed...Maybe this is what it is?? I would have a follow up and maybe he can take some of the liquid out??
I had the lipo on my inner/outer thighs, knees, flanks, back, and upper thighs. I am still so swollen that I feel like a tree trunk, especially on my back. Do they have you wearing a one piece garment to aid in the swelling and shape? My back looks like yours as far as the swelling goes.
Just wondering do you wear a full back garment? It does help a lot with compression.

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us. Did your doctor mention how long you should expect swelling to last at all?

He said most would be gone in 3 week, but it would take 6 months to a year for the rest of it to go away. I am swollen all over but this on my back seems to be swollen more than the rest of my body

It does seem like a lot of swelling, then again, I'm not a doctor. It may be best for you to go back to him and have a follow-up.