Worried About Severe Swelling in my Upper Back After Lipo - Bossier City, LA

I had a tummy tuck and lipo on my arms, inner...

I had a tummy tuck and lipo on my arms, inner thighs, flanks and upper back 12 days ago. I can tell that I am swollen all over but the swelling has gotten better everywhere except my back, which is getting worse.

Should I be worried? Does it need to be drained? Is it normal to have this much swelling from lipo?

The compression garment should come up more on your body as this helps with early swelling. If everything is being compressed, but your back, obviously you are going to see the most swelling there. Try taking some arnica for swelling, drink lots of water, and stay away from salty foods. Wish you the best of luck! Hope you get the results you dream of!
I think you would benefit from a full compression garment that covered your entire back...."Veronique" makes nice ones...they are worth the money. I got a full body one which you would probably like seeing you had inner thighs done too I think they even make it with sleeves...I had it custom make for $325
I had some swelling on my right side when I just saw the doctor. He said I had a seroma ?? swelling and liquid. He aspired 2 big syringes with liquid. The third one I screamed...Maybe this is what it is?? I would have a follow up and maybe he can take some of the liquid out??