RADIESSE on my Nose - Bordeaux, France

Hello, I made ??the radiesse injected to...

Hello, I made ??the radiesse injected to correct my nose Asia. I wanted to fill up my hollow point and refine it. The result was superb, my nose is extended with a slight edge. But five hours later, it looks like the tip grows a bit in the evening, we no longer distinguish my point and now it's the same. The doctor told me that I would be swollen for two days but I am only aui swollen at the tip and not in the pit of my nose. it's weird. I tried to put ice but to no avail, however the product did not migrate and the tip is not falling but the point formed by injecting it looks like it disappeared. Could you explain that? I hope it's not because-I have a thick skin that the product is gone. Thank you

Hello keenta, how is your radiesse nose doing:) ? still OK? are you happy with it or it already came the same nose u did before?
Juvederm is good too but the effects wear off more quickly than after radiesse of what I have said :) Yes I'll see if he'll be able to go up a little this point because I find it a little round but the difference between my nose before and now is different :) I would do a picture of my editing and I'll post on this forum :)
Glad to hear, I experienced a lot of decrease in volume after swelling from Juvederm goes down and I find it pretty disappointing. So you are going to get a touch up for more in the tip of your nose?

I reflect...lol