Scheduled my Tummy Tuck - Bonita, CA

After 3 consultations and all my research I made...

After 3 consultations and all my research I made up my mind!!! I put my deposit down yesterday and my TT is scheduled for Sept 19. I'm a little anxious, nervous and excited !!!
I decided to go with Dr. Chacon at Divino Plastic Surgery. It was homely feeling when I was there, you could tell that him and his staff care for their patients and look out for their best interest.

Just a little background...
Highest weight 215
Lap band - 2009
I'm 5'2, current weight 145-150
Mother of 2
2 c-sections

3 days

Took my first shower today my pubic area was a little swollen, exited to see the final results. So far so good !

Day 7

A little swollen and red from my binder. Still have my drains :(

12 day

My fast healing has been a blessing ! I'm at day 12, still have my drains but I'm able to walk around with no problems and most important I was back at work on day 11!!

3 weeks out !

So far I'm happy with my results,still a little tinder. Belly button is a little irritated from the binder. Also, I've read on here how we get swollen went in for a follow up and told my ps he automatically knew this was not normal, I has was retaining liquid/water don't quote me on the term, well he drained it out and do I feel better !! I'm not all blooded and swollen! All smiles :)
San Diego Plastic Surgeon