Mommy Makeover in Bolivia

Well have a mommy makeover in Oct, having B/A and...

Well have a mommy makeover in Oct, having B/A and lipo and TT done, waited for this a long time as most of you on this site. I have 3 children all adults now and all were c-sections and a partial hysterectomy and ready to have this done. I have such a long time to wait but from what I have read it sounds like it will be worth it. Each time I went under the knife before I came out with something beautiful this time it could be me! Like everything I have read the good and the bad reviews. I

Waiting game

I am waiting for the confirmation of date for surgery and doing as much research I can while I wait. Dont have the courage yet to post pre op pictures, but I will get there.

First purchase

I made my first purchase a couple of days ago for my my mommy makeover. I bought Maxi pads, I have not used them in 13 years or so due to a hysterectomy, it felt so weird buying them. LOL.!!!

Who is your Doctor ?
Dr Lijeron
thats who Makeover travel gave me… I couldn't find anything on him or anyone that has had him for a doctor. Thats why I switched. You can't always trust there website or information they give you. When I had asked for some contacts of his patients for feedback, she said she would get back to me.. never did . I hope everything works out but please be careful looking forward to seeing your work :)
I did find some information on a Dr, Lijeron and I will be confirming if it is the same one, and I am also checking out other plastic surgeons there, that is why I was asking Bringit, to see who she used. Thank you so much for responding to questions
I'm so glad you're hear and that you started your story on RealSelf! How did you decide to go to Bolivia for your surgery?
I have decided to go to Boliva for a few reasons, I know no matter where you go and who your surgeon is, there is no guarantee that things will be perfect. I have done as much research as possible. I was looking to make it as affordable as possible and preferred not to be at home while recovering, and a chance to visit another country. From my reading Brazil is known for their Cosmetic surgeons and the the surgeons in Bolivia train there. So the plane tickets are booked and now waiting for the confirmation. I would have considered DR but I have been a few times.
Welcome and congrats on your new journey! I also had three csection and having procedure done in Dominican Republic on Aug 2014!! Wish you the best!!
Thank you, I wish you the best also, please keep us updated on your surgery. I this forum is great way to support each other during this transformation of our bodies.
hallo Shell....glad to see someone on the same boat.....am thinking of having mine done around the same time...maybe sep or oct so surely would appreciate to hear how you get on...haven't booked yet...just contacted them and am communicating with an assistant....Can i communicate with you in fb?????