Having a Full Mommy Makeover but Never Had Kids!!!!!! -Bogota, Colombia

I'm 26 years old and weigh over 200 lbs. I am...

I'm 26 years old and weigh over 200 lbs. I am currently trying to lose about 40 lbs before my procedure. I will be having a tummy tuck lipo of the whole body and a breast lift. I have never had any children yet my body looks like I've had 4! I have stretch marks on every part of my body. I am so unhappy with my body yet I am still very nervous for surgery. My bf will only stay with me if I have the surgery done. We went to Colombia last November and I freaked out and didn't have the surgery done. So now we are planning on going back this November to actually get it done. I would really love a new body but my nerves seem to get to me everyday. I don't want us to waste money on this surgery and then I really don't look great afterwards cause I'm so big right now. I really want to make my bf happy cause I want to marry him. I am hoping to find some encouragement on this site. I will be adding photos soon. I will be having my surgery done by Dr. Felipe Amaya in Bogota. I am also concerned that I will only be there for 14 days then will be flying home to no dr at home if there are complications. Also my bf is not staying the whole time with me. He is only staying 3 days with me. I am hoping that I do not freak myself out this time. I really want to go through with it.

Before Photos

Here I am before my surgery. I have gained 30 lbs in the past year and am so upset with myself. As you can see my breasts are very droopy for a 26 year old and I have a lot of cellulite and stretch marks.

All done!! 6 weeks PO

Well I had the surgery and it's been a crazy ride. The first couple weeks I was mad I went through with it but now I am finally seeing this as a good start for me. I'm very happy with the results. I had a seroma that developed but I was able to find a doctor near me that is taking care of the seroma now. I am posting pictures of my tummy. My breasts have been a nightmare and I'm not ready to post pictures of those yet.

More pics