Having a Full Mommy Makeover but Never Had Kids!!!!!! -Bogota, Colombia

I'm 26 years old and weigh over 200 lbs. I am...

I'm 26 years old and weigh over 200 lbs. I am currently trying to lose about 40 lbs before my procedure. I will be having a tummy tuck lipo of the whole body and a breast lift. I have never had any children yet my body looks like I've had 4! I have stretch marks on every part of my body. I am so unhappy with my body yet I am still very nervous for surgery. My bf will only stay with me if I have the surgery done. We went to Colombia last November and I freaked out and didn't have the surgery done. So now we are planning on going back this November to actually get it done. I would really love a new body but my nerves seem to get to me everyday. I don't want us to waste money on this surgery and then I really don't look great afterwards cause I'm so big right now. I really want to make my bf happy cause I want to marry him. I am hoping to find some encouragement on this site. I will be adding photos soon. I will be having my surgery done by Dr. Felipe Amaya in Bogota. I am also concerned that I will only be there for 14 days then will be flying home to no dr at home if there are complications. Also my bf is not staying the whole time with me. He is only staying 3 days with me. I am hoping that I do not freak myself out this time. I really want to go through with it.

Thanks so much for sharing on RealSelf! Fully supporting you in your journey here, but am worried about a boyfriend who will "only stay with you" if you have surgery...

What are you doing to lose the 40 pounds? That's a lot to lose, but I'm sure with discipline you can do it! We are here for you and I hope you'll keep us updated throughout your journey.

I guess I shouldn't make it sound so bad. He just wants a beautiful wife and wants me to healthy. He's been very patient with me and has given me over 3 years to lose it. So now he's trying to help by paying for surgery. I've been eating 1200 calories everyday and working out for at least an hour. I've been doing it for 3 weeks now but I honestly feel no different and I am getting very discouraged. I know that surgery cannot fix everything and I need to do it on my own also. I just don't know what else to do. I want to be thin like I was in high school. Thanks for your support!

Before Photos

Here I am before my surgery. I have gained 30 lbs in the past year and am so upset with myself. As you can see my breasts are very droopy for a 26 year old and I have a lot of cellulite and stretch marks.

hi im thinking of doing the surgery myself did you do it
hi im planning on having the surgery myself did you go trough with it???
Your beautiful just the way you are, i know a lot of ladies who wish they had some curves like you. Remember to do this for yourself :) Hope you make it back to give us an update hun

All done!! 6 weeks PO

Well I had the surgery and it's been a crazy ride. The first couple weeks I was mad I went through with it but now I am finally seeing this as a good start for me. I'm very happy with the results. I had a seroma that developed but I was able to find a doctor near me that is taking care of the seroma now. I am posting pictures of my tummy. My breasts have been a nightmare and I'm not ready to post pictures of those yet.

Thanks for the updates, any better pics. I am considering Colombia, and Brazil as well. I am Asia based so travel costs all the same.
I am interested in the tummy tuck and lipo
I would definitely go to Dr Felipe. He is really great. He does the best job.

More pics

Who else has had an experience with plastic surgery in Columbia? Please share your stories. Thank you.
Did you find it difficult to get a doctor here to see you?
Would love to see the most recent pics and how your breasts are healing! thx
Felipe Amaya