Having a Full Mommy Makeover but Never Had Kids!!!!!! -Bogota, Colombia

I'm 26 years old and weigh over 200 lbs. I am...

I'm 26 years old and weigh over 200 lbs. I am currently trying to lose about 40 lbs before my procedure. I will be having a tummy tuck lipo of the whole body and a breast lift. I have never had any children yet my body looks like I've had 4! I have stretch marks on every part of my body. I am so unhappy with my body yet I am still very nervous for surgery. My bf will only stay with me if I have the surgery done. We went to Colombia last November and I freaked out and didn't have the surgery done. So now we are planning on going back this November to actually get it done. I would really love a new body but my nerves seem to get to me everyday. I don't want us to waste money on this surgery and then I really don't look great afterwards cause I'm so big right now. I really want to make my bf happy cause I want to marry him. I am hoping to find some encouragement on this site. I will be adding photos soon. I will be having my surgery done by Dr. Felipe Amaya in Bogota. I am also concerned that I will only be there for 14 days then will be flying home to no dr at home if there are complications. Also my bf is not staying the whole time with me. He is only staying 3 days with me. I am hoping that I do not freak myself out this time. I really want to go through with it.

Before Photos

Here I am before my surgery. I have gained 30 lbs in the past year and am so upset with myself. As you can see my breasts are very droopy for a 26 year old and I have a lot of cellulite and stretch marks.

All done!! 6 weeks PO

Well I had the surgery and it's been a crazy ride. The first couple weeks I was mad I went through with it but now I am finally seeing this as a good start for me. I'm very happy with the results. I had a seroma that developed but I was able to find a doctor near me that is taking care of the seroma now. I am posting pictures of my tummy. My breasts have been a nightmare and I'm not ready to post pictures of those yet.

More pics

Felipe Amaya

Would love to see the most recent pics and how your breasts are healing! thx
You look great! How are you doing now? Do you have updated pictures?
i had surgery with him jan 24 th , I'm doing great and looking g great already
You look fabulous and I hope YOU are really happy with your results. I am thinking of using Dr. Amaya too, but like you, I have so many reservations. Was it worth it? Would you do it over again? I'm would love to see an update now that it has been another month or so. How are the scars?
your belly buttons looks very natural…i want it that way too
He does the belly button a week after the tummy tuck so it looks very nice and natural
Lookin' good lady!
Thanks for the updates, any better pics. I am considering Colombia, and Brazil as well. I am Asia based so travel costs all the same.
I am interested in the tummy tuck and lipo
I would definitely go to Dr Felipe. He is really great. He does the best job.
Just added a few more
Hi there. I'm getting surgery by dr. Amaya this January. I'm so sorry to hear about your complications! Now I'm feeling apprehensive about it. I'm going to get the same work as you Tummy tuck and breast lift. Do you have any words of advice? When did you get your drains out that lead to your seroma? When did the nurse shower you after surgery? Is the doctor going to re do your nipples for you?
Dr Amaya is amazing. My only advice is ask lots of questions and make sure you are on top of your care. I relied too much on the nurses and I should've been more educated. He said he would fix my nipples but I found a dr close to me that will do them also. I don't want to spend more money on flying and staying at the hotel. He took my drain out after 7 days because it was very red. Again if I had been educated I would've known to clean it with alcohol. I was not prepared at all for surgery. Please keep me updated! You will love Felipe.
Your body looks really great. It's a dramatic difference and your figure is amazing. I can't even tell you got a tummy tuck since it looks so natural. Thank you for answering my questions. I fly out to Colombia in 4 days. I'm glad you were satisfied over all. I researched doctors in the US and most of tummy tucks didn't look as good compared to dr.amaya's work.
I'm flying wednesday too .. where are u from .when is your surgery ?
I'm in New Jersey. I'm flying in Tuesday. I'm not sure when my surgery is. Will you be staying at his after care apartment? What are you getting done?
you haven't schedule your surgery date yet , why? yes i am staying at his after care apartment,imgetting lipo -lipectomia and breast lift with implants..
im in westchster ny ,
I guess we will be staying at the same place. :) what a coincidence. You know I thought he will schedule me in and tell me since I already put in a deposit. I have to follow up with him.
I'm so excited for you guys!!! That's great that you will be together! It will help the healing process having someone there. I was alone and started to get depressed. Does Dr Felipe know your coming though??? He is very busy because of how great his work is. Please keep me updated!
I wish I had gotten the implants. Good luck!
What part of New Jersey? My fiancé lives in Clifton, NJ. It would be awesome to meet up with you after surgery and compare our stories.
yes call ingrid asap . i fly wed and ill be having the surgery friday early morning I'm so nervous !! how do you feel ? do you know someone that had surgery with him before ?or you just looked him up online ?