First Timer! Good Results

This was my first time with the wrap. Before...

This was my first time with the wrap.

Before treatment i was 140 and after I was 140.

The purpose of the wrap is to put minerals in the skin while being wrap. By being wrap for 1 hour the toxin is exchange for the minerals. After the wrap was completed I lost 10 1/2 inches.

I'm a female weight-lifter and wanted to just shrink down some. I will stay i was concern if this was a dehydration process wrap. If it was I would have lost water weight. IF you cant follow the after process donot do the wrap. IT is best to get the wrap done in series. I felt refreshed and clean after the wrap. IT was almost better than a massage.

Keep in mind when viewing my picture. I eat 6 small meals aday, train 5xtimes a week and drinks alots of water.
TD

Hi everyone,

Since we have been having tremendous attempts to solicit business within the community I want to make sure everyone is aware of our Community Guideline that states "Be a Consumer - RealSelf is for consumer use only. Commercial posts and links are not allowed and will be removed." We hope everyone will be respectful of that and continue to share general information that is beneficial to all members. Because we do believe in being transparent  we do want to let people know that unwillingness to adhere to the guidelines can result in being blocked from RealSelf. If you have any questions about this, or anything else you see on the site you are always welcome to contact me via private message, or you can contact our Community Support Center by clicking on the "Help" link at the bottom of each page.

hello after coming across this website i am intrigued at what this wrap is called?can anyone help me?
ultimate body applicator