First Timer! Good Results

This was my first time with the wrap. Before...

This was my first time with the wrap.

Before treatment i was 140 and after I was 140.

The purpose of the wrap is to put minerals in the skin while being wrap. By being wrap for 1 hour the toxin is exchange for the minerals. After the wrap was completed I lost 10 1/2 inches.

I'm a female weight-lifter and wanted to just shrink down some. I will stay i was concern if this was a dehydration process wrap. If it was I would have lost water weight. IF you cant follow the after process donot do the wrap. IT is best to get the wrap done in series. I felt refreshed and clean after the wrap. IT was almost better than a massage.

Keep in mind when viewing my picture. I eat 6 small meals aday, train 5xtimes a week and drinks alots of water.
TD

Slenderwraps

Hi everyone,

Since we have been having tremendous attempts to solicit business within the community I want to make sure everyone is aware of our Community Guideline that states "Be a Consumer - RealSelf is for consumer use only. Commercial posts and links are not allowed and will be removed." We hope everyone will be respectful of that and continue to share general information that is beneficial to all members. Because we do believe in being transparent  we do want to let people know that unwillingness to adhere to the guidelines can result in being blocked from RealSelf. If you have any questions about this, or anything else you see on the site you are always welcome to contact me via private message, or you can contact our Community Support Center by clicking on the "Help" link at the bottom of each page.

hello after coming across this website i am intrigued at what this wrap is called?can anyone help me?
ultimate body applicator
I came to find the it works products as well. Prior to purchase I did my research, as I always do. I would suggest purchasing one package at full price before entering into the lower-priced three month auto ship. Here's why... If it turns out the product does nothing for you, you're either stuck with it or lose even more money by sending it back...you're not only charged a 10% restocking fee for returning the product but then additionally billed $50 for early termination. Which should then prompt the question "Why don't they stand by the product?" Sure, they may not guarantee results, but they should at least guarantee you're satisfied or your money back. There's usually a very good reason those kind of statements can't be made. Maybe they DO work! Best way to protect your pocket... Try before you commit to an ongoing delivery. That's a lot less money in the long run if it doesn't work for you. An extra $40 to begin with or $50+ and boxes of stuff you can't use?
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Some distributors will buy back your unused product or if youre local sell you a single wrap to try first so check with the distributor you are considering buying from before you spend money you dont have to....

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

No after process - and while perhaps I lost an inch or two for a couple of days...it was really a big 'so what.' Given how phenomenally uncomfortable the process was...why bother???
What is the after process?????
I had a boywrap done in a salon...and frankly found it enormously uncomfortable. It's possible I went home an inch or so less...but not sure I'll ever do it again. It was so tight I felt like I could barely breathe!!
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

I use the home body wrap kits and do extremely well with them. I use Purity Body Wrap kits and there are several different places to get them on line. They save a ton over spa costs.

Does this thing really work? Whats the name of the wrap? Where can i order it?

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

I have done wraps before and it is true you lose inches. I didn't notice a difference in weight. If it was anything it was only a few lbs. I lost 16inches all over which is measured in several places. Being measured in one place I lost 2 inches. And it wasn't water weight. I kept it off without changing any of my daily routines or eating habits....
Also the pictures above you can see she was outside for the first ones and inside for the finished ones.(because it takes and hour or so) so she didn't "get a tan" artificial light changes how dark you actually are.

That sounds great however the pictures you have shown for the first time wrap are very deceiving. Did the wrap also give you a tan? I myself have done the wrap and will say that I do feel better and my skin is softer and tighter than before the wrap but losing weight and inches, I don't think so. Where are you getting your mysterious wraps that gives you a tan and lose inches?
There needs to be a disinctdifference of Herbal Boay Wraps from Body wraps. I've performed ofver 40 Herbal Boady Wraps. The 27 Herbs plus Aloe vera makes fats cells shrink and ooze out the toxins contained inthe fat cell. Persons lose 5 to 15 inches with each Herbal Body Wrap I've performed. The skin gets so soft. Mywife went from a size 22 to a size 16 in that hour. Of course she can'tkeep her mouth shut. Her bst friend gave her five piles of clothes in size 16 new size. Her friend went from a size 18 to a 12.That friend know longer needed size 16. We always had great results of 8 to 17 inches results.
hi thats sounds great, can yoi tell me what wrap this is so i can do it too? i am in australia and if i have to buy it for home use or go to a salon i will. im struggling to lose some last bits of weighti need help. can you tell me which wrap this is called?

Not sure if the wraps I distribute are the ones used by this lady but I live in Brisbane Australia and have fantastic results so far with my ultimate body applicator wraps it is a home use but I use it in my salon also because of the fantastic results it gets for my clients. Hope this helps

Hello dsssd, the name of the wrap is 'it works'