Didn't Do a Thing for Me

I noticed there are no reviews on body wrapping,...

I noticed there are no reviews on body wrapping, and I even tried to find reviews through a web search before I scheduled the appointment. I was curious about this after seeing a segment on TV that this type of Body Wrapping (I think the brand is Slender Wrap) is guaranteed to take inches off permanently. I did not go into this procedure with high expectations. I am basically close to the weight I want to be and exercise and eat very well, but I thought it would be nice to firm up a bit more and maybe to "compact" myself a bit...if I lost 1/4 to 1/2 inch in my thighs or waist I would consider it worth it.

The procedure consisted of being measured all over, being wrapped in ace bandages that have been soaked in this mineral solution which is supposed to be cleansing. You then get on an exercise machine for 3 15 minute increments with 5 minutes in the sauna and bastings in between. The bandages are taken off and voila, you are supposed to have lost all these inches. The procedure itself took almost 2 hours (a big chunk of time to sacrifice out of your day!). It was not uncomfortable really but was of course awkward to try to move around tightly wrapped in bandages. It also got a little cold at times.

When I was measured just after, I has lost basically 1/4 inch in my thighs and 1/4 inch in my waist. Since they take about 15-20 measurements, the technician proudly announced that I'd lost 8 inches overall. I followed the after care instructions and measured myself ove rthe course of the next few days only to find that my measurements went back to exactly what they were before the wrap.

I would consider this a total waste of money. I knew I was taking a chance, and I was very skeptical about how this could possibly work. I should have followed my instinct. I was surprised that I didn't see more reviews from real people on this procedure.

This is NOT A weight loss "lose weight fast" thing. You must do that yourself with diet and exercise! This is a skin tightening, NOT WATER LOSS, product that will help reduce the appearance of cellulite. A typical treatment is 4 wraps but you can start seeing results with your first wrap in as little as 45 minutes. Ask me how IT can work for YOU! kimnoellewraps.com
Don't eat junk food. I just saved you a lot of time and money. Don't promote products before your100% sure works as you look like a fool.
I think the wraps works for some and not for others. I have done them for over 10 years and love what they have done to my body, however I'm not overweight and do them for occasional bloating, cellulite, loose skin and just overall increased energy, so personally I don't think overweight clients should do the wraps as for obvious reasons as to why they are overweight in the first place (lack of diet and exercise). Mainly lack of diet. I know some salons promote inch lose but personally I got rid of that form of marketing a long time ago.. When a 200 pound women walks through the door and wants a wrap cause she heard "loose inches" on the radio (In her mind she heard loose weight), I say oh boy.....what is this possibly going to do for this person as they obviously don't have their diet under control and often times I will turn this client down and direct them to a nutritionist first.. By not promoting the inch loss like many salons do, it weeds out the ones looking for a quick fix.. Sorry to be so harsh, but often times people expect magic without even dong their part. Most the people that complain will never be happy and if you see them years later they will still be struggling with their diets and exercise. Look at Oprah, who I absolutely love, but she is always promoting the newest and latest weight loss program, but to this day, she is still struggling with her weight. A program that might actually work for some, didn't work for her, but it doesn't mean it won't work for you. If she was to write a blog stating that a particular diet didn't work for her, her words wouldn't mean much, as no diet has really worked for her because she can't control her eating and hates to exercise... I have had many clients say they eat good and exercise but can't loose weight, but after doing a thoroughly reviewing with what they are eating, often times they are eating way too many calories. Just recently I had a client that couldn't figure out why she wasn't loosing weight, after all she was eating all the rights things, but when she told me exactly how much of the right things she was eating, ex( over a cup to 1/2 bag of raw almonds a day), It was like "No Wonder"! You should only have a small handful a day, 1/4 cup.... She was honestly surprised that she couldn't eat that many almonds and not loose weight. Or I have had clients who drink alcohol every day and still can't figure out why they can't loose weight.. Sorry I know the Italians drink wine everyday, but wine is still alcohol, which turns to sugar and adds useless calories which make fat... As far as clients that do need to loose weight, I recommend my clients come in for a wrap every 5 pounds they loose, so it helps keep them focused, makes them feel better about themselves and help tighten loose skin and cellulite. I agree they aren't for everyone, especially for those overweight, but for those that need a little boost and have their weight under control for the most part, they are invigorating, healthy, skin tightening, and really help with cellulite reduction... They are not for the poor though, so if you are using your PGE money for wraps, I would try dieting and exercising, since its free and one wrap is not going to be enough to give significant results on someone who is 10 pounds or more overweight, so save your money unless you plan on using them in conjunction with diet and exercise...