17, Nose Job, Florida, High School Senior - Boca Raton, FL

Hi everyone! My names Rachel and I'm currently a...

Hi everyone! My names Rachel and I'm currently a senior in high school. I'll start off with a little bit of background on myself. When I was in 7th grade (12 years old) I started getting teased about my nose. I'm Italian and people would always make fun of me and call me names like "Big Nose" and "Pinocchio". I went to an extremely small school to where I was in classes with the same 22 people all day every day and I was made fun of every single class. My mom promised me that if I still wanted to get a nose job after I graduated (as a graduation present) then she would pay for it. And that's exactly what's happening!!

Although I used to be bullied in middle school, once I made it to high school I was never bullied and this year I have gained amazing confidence. I love who I am and I'm not embarrassed of my appearance like I once was, but I think a nose job would make me even prettier and feel even better about myself. I researched a lot online about local plastic surgeons and I finally found a review on Real Self by another girl who had almost an identical situation as mine and who got her nose done by Dr. Jacob Steiger so I researched him and absolutely loved what I saw. His work is amazing.

My mom and I booked a free consultation and made our way to Boca. After showing me digital imaging of what my nose would look like, I was hooked. My date for the surgery is June 19th and I am SO excited. Dr. Steiger was very intent on making very minimal changes in order to keep my appearnace relatively the same to where not many people could tell I've had work done. It will look completely natural.

I have a 2 week post op so I will be posting again then!!

Boca Raton Facial Plastic Surgeon

What a great time to get rhinoplasty...right after graduation! I'm sorry you were bullied so mercilessly, but it sounds like you have learned a lot and have really come into your own. Awesome attitude! I'll be watching this space for your updates.
It's definitely made me who I am! Thanks for the support! I'm excited to update you all once I get my pre op!
You must be excited! I wish you the best. Please update us.
So so excited! I will be posting pictures and updating more once I go to my pre-op! Thank you for the support!