First Laser Hair Removal Treatment With Alexandrite 755nm - Boca Raton, FL

It has been a week since my first treatment with...

It has been a week since my first treatment with the alexandrite laser. The doctor told me that the hair would die and fall out naturally within 2 weeks. All the hair is ingrown in my legs and bikini and is not naturally falling out like i was expecting. It was kind of falling out in my underarms but not anymore.

I am scheduled to come in about every 4-8 weeks for 10 sessions total. The pain was not too bad. It was worst on my underarms because he used a setting of 14 as opposed to 12 on legs and bikini. I did use numbing cream and it helped a lot with the pain level. I am hoping more hair will start to fall out within the next week so I can at least be hair free for a few days.

I have not been able to wear shorts or tank tops and I live in FL. I will continue to post reviews throughout the process in hopes that I will be able to help anyone out there who is thinking about doing this treatment. By the way, the $4000 includes all ten sessions for lower legs, underarms, Brazilian bikini and butt strip.

Check out my videos on you-tube. I talk about the process and show you my legs and underarms. Subscribe to my channel so you can get all the latest updates on this procedure and the others I am having!! Please feel free to send me any messages with questions, comments, concerns, etc. I am more than happy to answer anything :) Stay Beautiful! {edited}

{by Britt link broken}

When i took a shower today, I used my dove bar...

When i took a shower today, I used my dove bar soap under my arms and when I looked at the bar soap there was hair all over it! A lot of my underarm hair is falling out. If I do not shave it for the next couple of days I think the rest will fall out pretty soon. My legs are still really ingrown and my bikini hair is slowly falling out.

hi all, well I went for my first laser treatment on my face, was told to shave before hand which I did, it didn't take long at all, about 3min... I would have like them to zap a few times in the area instead of just zapping once in each spot? I was told by one person I MUST shave inbetween as my next appointment is in 4 weeks, had the treatment done yesterday and I feel and see my hair is growing already? I was told by another person I must NOT shave and just leave the hair to fall out... but what if it doesn't fall out, I don't want to walk around with a bush on my face. help oh the machine they used is the 755nm Alexamdrite Laser, I wish I knew what was the best machine on the market as I have searched online and they all say they the best.
Hi all
It's a good idea to gently exfoliate and or keep shaving during that 2 week post treatment time to help prevent ingrowns. Very normal response- especially on legs where natural exfoliation is slower.
I have the same discoloration 1 week post as you did. How long did it take that to go away?
What type of laser and brand did they use on you?
so did all the hair fall out and is it worth it to have this treatment done?
No, all my hair did not fall out. My underarms and bikini did not respond too well. I have only had 3 treatments there though. On the other hand, my legs look 50% better but I am starting to notice the hair growing back more lately. I had only 2 treatments on my legs so far.
Hi Schmie2 I have the same problem that the hairs in my legs appear to be dead, but ingrown. I had my laser treatment almost 6 weeks ago, and they still haven't fallen out (however, my legs feel smooth). How long did you wait and did you do anything to encourage them to come out? Jessy
Great Job! Thanks for posting this!

laser hair removal
This is a very detailed post. Good job on this! Thank you for this entry.

Hi schmie2,

Such a great detailed post, this should for sure help the community. How is it going now with the hair loss after the removal? Please keep us updated.

Thanks,