Bumps from Smart Lipo (135lbs and 5'9") - Boca Raton, FL

It will be 4 weeks tomorrow since my surgery. I...

It will be 4 weeks tomorrow since my surgery. I had the hopes of it being all better by now, but the experience has been horrendous. Not only was it terribly painful, but my surgeon misled me into thinking it would be a very quick recovery. He told me that I would only have to wear my compression garment for 5 days! I am still wearing it 24 hours a day, and frankly afaid not to, as I am desperately trying to find hope in smoothing out the horrible unevenness I have.

I was under the impression that I was a perfect candidate for the SmartLipo since I was ideal weight (135lbs and 5'9"). I only had a little pouch that I had not ever been able to accept. I am now facing the prospect of never showing my belly in public again, which leaves me distraught as I live a mile from the beach in Fla, and often went with my kids. I have never in my life worn a one piece bathing suit. Can someone please help me in instilling some hope?

Like I said, it has been 4 weeks, and I am wearing a very tight fitting compression garment with pads, have had 8 endermologie treatments, and 2x daily massage myself most of the time with a rolling pin. I don't want to give up hope, or have to fathom getting another surgery already. PLEASE HELP!

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Just look at my pictures, which tell a 1000 words.