Scheduled for Breast Lift, Augmentation and Nipple Re Sizing - Boca Raton, FL

I am scheduled for my breast lift, augmentation...

I am scheduled for my breast lift, augmentation and nipple re sizing.
I met with Jeffrey C Hamm, MD at New Look Boca and he was very professional, personable and knowledgeable.
I will admit I was very hesitant going to him after reading reviews of him online, its a mixture of good and bad stories.
I went ahead and made the consultation and decided to just rely on how I felt after the appointment. I can honestly say I felt so much more at ease and very reassured that I was in good hands. So I decided to schedule surgery for 5/27/14.
Since I was 15yrs old I have wanted my breast fixed. I have a extreme difference in size my right is a small C and my left is a A .. I have always been so self conscious. In fact my Husband has only seen my breast maybe 3 times. I always hide them. I am so excited to feel confident. Cant wait to be on the other side of this!

THE BIG DAY!

So the morning of the big day I was super anxious. But so excited!

I arrived at new look at 11:15 (my apt was 11:45) they took me right back and said it would be a long wait.. little did I know it would be 3hours!!

The surgical and prep rooms were small, dated and freezing. So small infact i could hear the lipo machine worki g on the patient before me! Yikes! I waited and waited finally at 2:30 they said it was time!

I was wheeled back to the smaller surgery room I had ever seen in my life... so..so small. But it was clean and organized (in my ocd opinion lol)
Within moments the room faded.

I awoke to my nurse standing above me saying "wake up your hubby is here.. your all done."
I was wheeled to the car and sent home.

That night I felt minimal pain.. almost like a bruised feeling. That night I propped some pillows under me and slept wonderful.

So farm my honest review of new look boca and DR. Hamm are this:
Scary apperance, dated facility. Nice, caring nurses. Knowledgeable staff and doctor.
would I recommend this place? Yes, but only for the procedure I had done.

BEFORE

Major difference in size. Large areolas. And sagging due to feeding two babies.

1 day post-op

8 day post-op update!

I am sooooooooooo happy with my results so far!
I have always dreamed of having these breast. I can actually undress in-front of my husband and feel good and not hide my chest from him. Its so nice!

Today is exactly 8 days since I had my surgery. I feel ALMOST 100% back to normal. I have no constant pain. If I move a certain way I may have a little pinch here and there. I have had some random shooting pains but my Doctor said that's completely normal its the nerves healing and trying to function again. I am done with my antibiotics and no longer taking any pain meds. The hardest part for me in all this has been sleeping. I am so use to laying on my stomach to sleep and I cant get good sleep while on my back..but I'm slowly sleeping more and getting use to it.

I do notice that my right breast is a little "square" but my Doctor said to give it at-least 6 months before being worried about their shape because they will change so much between now and then. And I believe him because even in just one week they look totally different.
I go back in 2 weeks to get my tape and stitches removed from my nipples. I cant wait to see how they look!

Will update more later! :)

One month post op.

Well, my review of Dr Hamm is totally different than from the beginning.
Once my tape from around my areola was removed I saw two completely different sized and shaped nipples. And they are HUGE! I am so so so disappointed.
When I confronted my Doctor about it he just stated over and over.. "Give it time!"
But HOW is "TIME" going to change the shape of my nipple? This makes no sense. I have been botched. I feel I wasted my money. I should have gone elswhere and got it dont the right way. Now I have to pay more and get them revised. Ugh. Everyone stay away from NEW LOOK BOCA.... its STRAX.
Jeffrey C Hamm, MD