Can't Wait to Finally Have Boobies - Boardman, OH

I have had no boobs my entire life and now that...

I have had no boobs my entire life and now that I'm 50.. I'm finally getting some. I hope they come out the size and shape i showed the doctor! One week today is my surgury, which came pretty quick because my first appt. was just last week.

I've read so many posts that were sooo very helpful for me. Thank you all by the way for sharing your stories and pictures. I have to figure out how to do that part... but i will. Wanna be able to show before and after pictures. I

'm going with silicone under the muscle and not sure of the cc's yet, but i'm bringing pictures with me on the morning of the surgery.

It's never too late! I'm glad you're finding RealSelf helpful and I'm sure your story will be helpful for others as well. Send me a PM if you need help posting photos.

Well... less than a week from now, I'll have...

Well... less than a week from now, I'll have boobies ;-) My poor husband is gonna take care of me while i can't do anything and he doesn't feel well himself. He had a liver transplant about 8 yrs.ago and is in need of another one. I'm getting so anxious!! Yet, i'm still worried about if theyre gonna come out the size and shape i'm looking for??My husband is gonna post pic's for me because i'm not very good at that. Can't wait!!

How is everything ?? How are you feeling?
you look great Cheryl. How are you doing with your new set of boobies. I'm only 37 days post I love them, did you go thru many changes? I feel as though my shape and size go up and down daily. haha good Luck : 0 I cannot wait to wear a swim suit. omg I just am thrilled with buying a new one now. haha
Hi sexy !! Im absolutely thrilled to death with my new boobies. I didn't go thru any changes and no pain ( discomfort a little) . I can't stop buying clothes and bra's and sexy lingerie!! Your pic's look great :-) It's the best thing i have EVER done!! Can't believe i waited so darn long tho :-/ No problems and couldnt be any happier :-)) Good luck to you... i'm sure it'll all be good for you too !
Dr. Generalovich