Can't Wait to Finally Have Boobies - Boardman, OH

I have had no boobs my entire life and now that...

I have had no boobs my entire life and now that I'm 50.. I'm finally getting some. I hope they come out the size and shape i showed the doctor! One week today is my surgury, which came pretty quick because my first appt. was just last week.

I've read so many posts that were sooo very helpful for me. Thank you all by the way for sharing your stories and pictures. I have to figure out how to do that part... but i will. Wanna be able to show before and after pictures. I

'm going with silicone under the muscle and not sure of the cc's yet, but i'm bringing pictures with me on the morning of the surgery.

Well... less than a week from now, I'll have...

Well... less than a week from now, I'll have boobies ;-) My poor husband is gonna take care of me while i can't do anything and he doesn't feel well himself. He had a liver transplant about 8 yrs.ago and is in need of another one. I'm getting so anxious!! Yet, i'm still worried about if theyre gonna come out the size and shape i'm looking for??My husband is gonna post pic's for me because i'm not very good at that. Can't wait!!
Dr. Generalovich

How is everything ?? How are you feeling?
you look great Cheryl. How are you doing with your new set of boobies. I'm only 37 days post I love them, did you go thru many changes? I feel as though my shape and size go up and down daily. haha good Luck : 0 I cannot wait to wear a swim suit. omg I just am thrilled with buying a new one now. haha
Hi sexy !! Im absolutely thrilled to death with my new boobies. I didn't go thru any changes and no pain ( discomfort a little) . I can't stop buying clothes and bra's and sexy lingerie!! Your pic's look great :-) It's the best thing i have EVER done!! Can't believe i waited so darn long tho :-/ No problems and couldnt be any happier :-)) Good luck to you... i'm sure it'll all be good for you too !

Hi cheryl~ How ya been?? I hope you still love the new ta ta's. pretty tatt....Now I want to go out and get one...LOVE BUTTERFLIES:-)) You look amazing, take care sweetie!

I love the swimsuit you bought! It looks just right for augmented busts. Do you remember what the style is called?

Yes, Makenzie... It is a beach sexy Madi push-up bandeau top. At the very bottom by the underwire theres a small amount of push-up padding. I bought it right in the store and didn't have to order it online. Not real expensive, either. I got a gift card for VS for Mothers Day and that's what i got. I was gonna apply for a credit card there, but thought better of it :-/ I also bought one at JC Pennies with no underwire and it's actually more comfortable. I hope things are going well for you. Theres one thing that i have noticed recently and that is that when my boobs are dropping...my nipples aren't dropping with them and are higher than i want them to be. Not complaining by any means...just sayin'..

Thanks! I will look into said suit.

I totally get the nipple unhappiness. One of mine is lower than the other because of the implant that's contracting and riding high. :( Makes me quite self-conscious.

That's horrible Makenzie! Are you saying that you are getting cc?

Yes, unfortunately I have been developing it in my right breast. Chronicled in my review. It's been difficult to deal with... but I don't think it's getting any worse at the moment so we'll see. I have another appt with my dr on Thursday. The hardest part is how perfect they were to start... and now one is much fuller on top. I know I notice it way more than anyone else would, but I feel self-conscious wearing anything without a bra -- the opposite of what I was hoping for with this surgery.

They do look amazing in a push-up, but I'm not supposed to wear those too much for fear of worsening the right breast.

I have wondered about 2 other treatments if they would work for early stages of CC.
1) of which is a professional masseuse doing deep tissue massage on your breasts and 2) chiropractors used ultasound? treatments to break up scar tissue on their patients.
Has anyone agressively massaged that firmer one? i am curious.
I see that you are massaging multiple times a day. Do you mind if I ask how you massage?
I have heard some docs think that once it starts that there isnt anything we can do to prevent it from getting worse. I dont know much about it, but I would like to think we could keep the tisue broken apart as it forms...idk. just thoughts...

I have heard of both of those things. Ultrasound was the more appealing option to me, but most doctors say it's really unreliable, and of course the affects of the ultrasound on the integrity of the implant are unknown. If any surgeon told me it was worth my money, I'd opt for it, but not one answer I've read has said "Yes, it works really well."

I massage by squeezing the implant from the sides, slowly and deeply. I also push down on the implant several times as I did in my post-op massages. I have been planning to go get a professional massage just for my body in general, so maybe could ask them to do a deep tissue on the breast. I honestly don't think it's making any difference though. My doc also has me taking 3 1000ue pills of Vit E a day. Supposedly that softens the scar tissue.

It really is a scary thing... I mean, surgeons are always saying how rare it is but I see so many women on here who develop it, and not just 5-10 years down the line. I've had many reach out to me and say their friends got it within a year as well. It's a risk we take.

ya, i am thinking deep tissue massage would be the most effective. Unfortunatley, you need to find a masseuse who is not squeamish about massaging someones boobs (or pectorals really). There was this one lady I had who was such a good masseuse. It was after I had whiplash. She was what one might term "hippy-ish", and she would massage areas I had never experienced anyone else massaging and she mustve felt really sorry for me b/c she didnt charge me for all the time (long story). In other words my jaw muscles, my abdomen, my hips, my pectorals, etc. It is very hard to find ones who aren't squeamish and are also thorough.
I tried to have one done before my surgery as I was wondering if you massaged your pectorals before surgery if your recovery might be easier if the muscles werent adhesed together, etc. blah blah. Sorry, i think about wierd things. So anyways, I asked her specifically to do them, and either she just wasnt very good or she was uncomfortable. Funny thing is that I told her i was getting a boob job and this is hwat i am doing and she told me she had also had a boob job. =)
So she was excited for me. Lol but I dont think shewas very good with deep tissue. I hope you try that then and are able to find someone good.

You're right, it is scary. And it is so expensive to have it removed. I feel for you as there isnt an easy solution. Keep me posted on what happens.
Sorry, i have such long winded posts!
you look really good Cheryl. what size did you go with? I went 550cc and I'm thinking of going another 100cc and I'm all done. lol. Omg my poor husband. lol, he will totally think i'm insane. Best thing EVER...
Hi cheryl~ wow you look amazing! 50????? NO WAY! Seriously, you look much younger. Thanks for sharing your story and congrats on the fantastic results. cute butterfly ink too;-)
Cheryl - You look absolutely amazing! You're results are exactly what I'm hoping for. My procedure is in just a few hours and this gives me a great visual to keep in my head. I'm so happy for you!!
Hey Cheryl, How are you doing? I imaginge your girls have dropped quite a bit. Got any updated pics?
Hi scrappy... yes, they have really dropped and i absolutely love them!!!!!!! I'm going to get my husband to help me put some updated pic's on, no matter what it takes. I just can't remember how i did it last time?? I couldn't be any happier and no regrets. Most of the people that know me think they're sooo big, but sometimes i wish i would have went bigger. But my PS said that was as big as he could go "for me" and i am very grateful for what he did. They look and feel so natural and i can wear a tight t-shirt and bathing suit without underwire padded push-ups. That's a really good feeling :-)
Awesome! Thanks for the updated pics! You really had good results, your girls look sooooo good!! I wish mine looked that nice, but results always depends on your beginning boobs . =) I noticed mine just look like mine - only bigger. lol I did notice my nipples did get a little bigger.
So interested in other women " of a certain age" ( lol... Almost 50) and their experiences. I would SOOOO love to have this done!!
I'm almost 51 and having my BA tomorrow. You are welcome to follow my progress and I will answer any questions you care to ask. This site has been such a help to me in my journey through this process.
I have no idea why in the world i was sitting there one night and thought...I'm sooo done with these padded bras and can't wear half the nice summer shirts and so forth because i have never had boobs. I told myself i would look into it in the morning. Once i get something in my head..that's it. I got up and went to my family doctor at 7:30 a.m. and asked him if he thought i was too old for that now. He said...heck no, and recommended a PS. When i got to work , i called the PS and was scheduled pretty quickly . I was scared to death. I found this site ( luckily) and mostly followed Makenzies videos and updates. I was even more determined. I was going to have to wait for 3 months for my surgury and was pretty bummed about that. The next morning, they called me and had a cancellation for 2 weeks later. I couldnt wait!! I was obcessed now. I loved the doctor. I never tried on sizers or anything... I just told him to go as big as he can " for me"! I got 450 high profile silicine implants. I have never been so happy in my entire life!!!! I wore a bikini to a Memorial Day party this past weekend and WOW!! It was hot if i must say so myself. I wish i could put a picture on here, but i cannot seem to do it, although i played around for a while once and was able to do it. I can't remember how i did it. I'm REALLY gonna have to try again. I have had no problems, very little discomfort ( not pain). I can't stop buying clothes...that's my biggest problem right now. The only thing i can say is not to wish you went bigger. I hear so much of that and i'm so glad i told him to GO BIG :-) It'll be 3 months on the 6th of June and i haven't had one regret. I'm thrilled with my decision and it has really helped with my self esteem ( even at 50) . The only regret i have is going all these years without feeling sexy in anything unless it was a padded underwire push-up. I can't believe what a difference having boobs can make in a persons life. Also, the scars are just about non-existant. I had under the breast fold and under the muscle. They feel like my own boobs. I thought certainly it would feel like theres something in there...and still don't know how they do it, but they feel just like my own :-) Couldn't be happier. I absolutely loved my PS. And i told him so!! And that was while i was coming out of the anesthesia. I looked at him and he said... I gave you what you wanted...thay are ginorrmous. I gave him a thumbs up and fell back to sleep. Good luck with your decision.... and think big :-)
I most certainly will and i'm so excited for you :-) Good luck and get ready to be a very happy girl.

I love this whole story of how you decided, the sizing, and everything. Just wanted to tell you :)

you look great! Thanks for sharing your story.
Hooray for you! I'm 50 also and am finally getting the boobies I've always wanted. You look amazing! Congrats and thanks for sharing.