Surgery Finally Resolves Juvederm Nightmare - United Kingdom, GB

Three and a half years ago I had Juvederm injected...

Three and a half years ago I had Juvederm injected in my tear troughs. The results were horrific. I was bruised under both eyes for weeks, and was left with a permanent, discoloured bag under my right eye. I had nine separate lots of hyaluronidase injected into the bag, but it only made the problem worse.
Last Tuesday I had surgery under both eyes. I had my stiches out yesterday, the bruising has all but gone, and the results are amazing. Not only has my wonderful consulting surgeon removed the unsightly bag under my right eye, but he has corrected the "tired" look that I had initially hoped Juvederm would rectify. Having spent the last three and a half years desperate and extremely self-conscious about the damage caused to my face, I can finally look at my reflection again.
So, if I may please give anyone considering fillers some advice, it would be this. Do your research. Choose your clinic by reputation for the exact procedure you are thinking about having, and not by cost or location.
The incompetent who injected me did not care. And Juvederm were not much better ...
I thank god I found a surgeon, details below, who did.
Doctor Andrew Sidebottom

Andrew works from both BMI, The Park, and Queens Med, in Nottingham, UK. He specialises in problems relating to the face (re-constructive surgery, TMJ, facial pain) and does not put himself forward as a cosmetic surgeon. He is currently treating another patient for damage to her face following fillers into her nasal lobes, and another for a face-lift carried out in Europe. I would highly recommend him.