A couple days from 5 weeks post op! :) loving my girls!

Okay, I've always wanted to have breast to feel...

Okay, I've always wanted to have breast to feel like a woman and when I finally knew I stopped filling in any more bras I knew I wasn't a lucky one. So I wear a 34 B but more than likely im just a A cup. I was a B before I had my two kids. Then they seemed to disappear. So I went in for a consultation and tried on sizers and decided to go with 350 CCs but now I'm nervous that I didn't go big enough. Which I don't want to look like Pam Anderson or anything. I just wanna feel naturally big. Dr wermerling and her office is really nice and made me feel really comfortable, even though I was kind of embarrassed. I'm really nervous about the surgery!! More nerveous about how I'll feel immediately after I wake up. Any comments would be appreciated!! Only 9 more days to! I need something to keep my mind off of it but instead I'm staying on this website reading reviews! Lol
But anyways the only person I know that has had this for is my aunt. She went from A to a D or DD not sure but I'm not really telling anyone until my surgery is over. I don't need all the "oh your perfect the way you are!" crap! And from what I remember she was really sick! And in severe pain. She had hers done in FL. But they look good now. But I have all my meds filled and blood work done, all I have left to do is get stool softeners and wait! My children are 2 and 5 months! So not lifting will be a struggle, my sister is coming to stay with me. I will keep updates as often as possible & will upload before pics soon!
xo'

Welcome to RealSelf and thank you for starting your story here! Not lifting will be hard, but it sounds like you have support and help on that front. Here's what some doctors say about choosing the right size for you.

Keep us updated as you get closer!

6 days and counting! just thought id go ahead and...

6 days and counting! just thought id go ahead and add the before photos!

So excited for you. Only a few more days to go. Can't wait to see pics. Good luck and keep us updated.
Thank you! And I will! :-)
you're going to be fine....Stay positive! I look forward to seeing the post op piks soon....GOOD LUCK HUNN

So just two days away! So excited but dreading...

So just two days away! So excited but dreading surgery! and not getting to play n hold my babies for awhile :(
But i will post the post op pics as soon as i can! :) and also a question, is you PS suppost to give you muscel relaxers? ive read alot of ppl that had them. was just wondering! Im also crossing my fingers that every bump on the way home wont be soo bad!! lol
ta-ta for now! :-)
xo'

Hi! The first day or 2 are not that bad - physically. It's the 3-5 days which were the worst for me. But mentally the first 2 days were really rough. I questioned myself on what I had done ... seeing these projectiles on my chest. I couldn't take a deep breath or cough as it hurt my ribs. Thank goodness I only sneezed once during that first week! LOL. The muscle relaxers help ease the pain of the skin expanding and calm the peck muscles. It also helps you to sleep. I too got Valium (diazepam .5mg). Ask your PS for a Rx. Get your pillows arranged on your bed before you leave so that you are propped up comfortably (if that's even possible, snirk). I found that taking Dramamine for the first 4 days helped with any nausea. Vicodin can cause this, so be sure to take with food. And it really helped with any car rides to the PS! We are neighbors! I am living in Cincinnati so waving hello from over the river.
They didn't give me any! I'll probably need somethin on the way there! LOL I'm already a nervous wreck!! But I will get my pillows ready! Ahh just one more day!!! & thanks for the input! :)
Oh and hello back to ya! :)

SOOOO im just 7hours away!!!!!! im...

SOOOO im just 7hours away!!!!!! im petrified!!!!!!! OH MY GOSH! im freaking out if you cant already tell! I have to get up at 6 am for my shower & and leave her by 7! I guess ill be sleeping alot tomorrow anyway at least i hope! so ill post pics as soon as i can!!!! If you pray, whisper a little prayer for me please!! :-)
hopefully i cant post later today!!!
next time ill talk to ya ill have big boobies!!! LOL

Well Good lucK... And stop freaking out. It's nothing... You will walk in fully awake and by the time you lay on the table your getting dressed to go home. Really. Little discomfort the first day. But the second day I had bags of frozen veggies in a towel on my chest. So tell your hubby to buy a few bags of frozen corn. Make sure you put them on a towel.... (Germs) I would go bigger you have a great figure and you will loose some CC's when they are under's. So Go big or go home they do say. I'd go 400 if you can. But you'll probably change your mind about your size when your in the office. I had two months to think about what size and profile... 3 trips to the dr. to check it out again and again. Still the day of... I did not make up mind until the very last second when they said are you ready? Omg. just said the biggest i could go and I went with it. I love them. I will be thinking about you all day. Good luck.. : ) Sleep as much as you can take the med's anyway just so that you keep your body relaxed and sleepy. You will heal better if you sleep and don't move your arms alot it's not good.

Its over and done. the pain is bearnle im just...

Its over and done. the pain is bearnle im just really sleeeeppy!!
lol bu so far of what i can see im very welll pleased!Im to damn dleepy to post anymore update right! chat latter!
xo'

i dont know why all my pics are upside down!!! stupid computer! lol
Yeahhhhh!!! Awesome! I told you everything would be okay, It's not as bad as people say really it 's not. If you really want it you'll make work is my thought. So happy you are doing well, keep resting, don't use your arms alot really it's not good. Even when you think your fine your inside is still healing for days/weeks. Congrats to you and your new addition.
thank you! :)

Help please! I'm having real bad shortness of...

Help please!
I'm having real bad shortness of breath! My blood pressure seems fine and my temp is 97.6.
Could anything be wrong??

OOOHHHHH never tried that flavor. Think I'll have to make a trip to the grocery store asap & pick some up. hehe  Warm showers are magical right after a BA....get well soon! :-)
It's the best!! ;-) And I just got the okay by my dr today when she called to check on me and told me its okay to shower! yay! Thanks for the well wishes! The BA was totally worth it!
Thinking about you! Hoping and praying you are doing better with meds!

Here's another pic of them. I will get a pic in...

Here's another pic of them. I will get a pic in the bikini I wore in the before as soon as I can prob on tues or Wednesday. Until then the bra stays! Lol
In feeling really sore. I'm getting more mobile now! It's hard to get around and do what your use to when it hurts to think about moving!
Just a TMI alert!!!!!!
The constipation sux!! Bad! Nothing has helped so far! Any advice????!? X|

miralax!! I'm post op day 5 and just now got some relief!! : )
You look great. Congrats!
I'm 5'4, 115 lbs, 34 Full A. I can't decide if I should go with 300's or 325'c. I'm nervous about them being too big or too small! lol. Yours are looking awesome so far!

Today has been a good day, finally! Only took a...

Today has been a good day, finally! Only took a few perks. Which is good cause before today it was every four with one in between those four hours. It's been what I expected, nothing that I couldn't handle though. I'm very pleased! Exactly what I wanted. Even though I'm thinking I could have went with 400 ccs!! Kind of wish I would have!! But until I have to do them again, I'm good!!
I cannot begin to explain how good it feels to be proportionate with my body. Like a woman and not a 15 year old little girl! Yay! Hoping to go to Victoria Secret after my drs appt and get sized and get a wireless bra and a sports bra! As long as my dr gives me the okay to!
I will recommend Dr Wermerling to anyone near the Lexington area interested in a BA. Se and her staff is wonderful! She even called me personally on Saturday just to check on me. I thought that was very sweet!
I'm also really wish I could sleep on my side or flat on my back!!! Ahh! But I guess that day will come soon enough!
Gues that's all for now!!
xoxo'

I also have a 3 year old and a 5 month old. When did your doctor say you could lift your baby again. My surgery isnt till 01/03/13 im also having a tummy tuck she will be almost 7 months then. We hired a babysitter for a month while my husband is working and my mother in law will help too. Im just curious what you PS said.
My first post-op apt is tomorrow at 2:15, so she'll prob update me then. She told before surgery about 4-6 weeks but would prefer for me to wait the until the 6 week mark. I held my 5 month old on my lap with the help of my sister, I actually fed her n put her to sleep that way. But I didn't pull or hold her at all :) really felt good to hold her at least that way!! Ill update when she tells me more tomorrow. I'm doing great so far! Today has been the best day so far. Actually put my bra on after my shower by myself, and my tank! Woohoo! lol
Ducolax ending up working to good!! Lol Tmi alert! ;)

Today was my first post op and it went great!...

Today was my first post op and it went great! changed my strie strips and gave me another bra. Said they looked better than good! lol
but i had no brusing or anything like that. Just perfect to me!! Also went and bought a few new shirts while i was out to show off the new assets! : )
Very happy!!
xo'

Sounds like your doing great! My sugery is in 13 days!! I'm excited, but nervous too! I can't decide between 410 or 445 ccs! I know its not a huge difference, but every little bit counts! Lol I don't want to be too big either! Best wishes for a speedy recovery! :)
Congrats to you! Your dr will prob decide while your on the operating table, thats what mine did. We decided on 350 but i came out with 375 because she said she didnt think i would have been satisfied with the 350s and she was right!.. Thank you & ill be glad to be fully recovered!! it seems so far away ://
You're looking great! Glad your feeling better. Even with the softeners I took every day, it took until the 5th day before I had a bowel movement. Try eating some prunes or have prune juice. And NO to the underwire bra girl! You will want to wait until at least 6 weeks until you are allowed to wear those again. I skipped the VS high-end stuff and went to Macy's for my measurement and new bras. They have great sales and treated me great.

Now that I've bn up and going to a few places they...

Now that I've bn up and going to a few places they seem small. I went ahead n went to Victoria Secret & they sized me and told me I was a 34 b! Which is what I was before Judy a deflated 34 b I'm so upset!! I've spent all this money when I plainly told her I wanted to be a FULL c or small d cup! I even put on a wireless 34 b and it fit! I'm feeling so upset right now, I really don't know what to do :,,(
And when I put on shirts they look even smaller! They don't like stick out! And I'm super skinny!!! You know what I mean??

Glad everything is going well. Your pics look great.
Thank you!
I have a consultation with a plastic surgeon in two weeks! I am still undecided, because I am worried about the recovery process since I am self-employed. I love reading your blog! It is very helpful.

I HOPE MY BIKINI DOESN'T OFFEND ANYONE, I'm not...

I HOPE MY BIKINI DOESN'T OFFEND ANYONE, I'm not against anyone like that. My husband is a big ole redneck and bought it for me! Also i have a best friend thats black and i have another one from China! :)
my sister aslo adopts children from geatamala and Korea! and those babies are my world!!
And it's the smallest bikini I have for good pics! Cause I never wore them before, I would wear and a tank and shorts to the beach an would never go to a public pool!
But I'll be hitting one up this summer!!! Lol

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Thanks everyone for your positive feed back! Makes...

Thanks everyone for your positive feed back! Makes me feel a lot better.Im glad I found this sight! It has got me through a lot of worry that I had! They are dropping more everyday! yay!
ill update again soon!
xo'

Thanks for sharing! The biggest fear I have is the shortness of breath. How did you handle that one? I have panic attacks and have heard the heaviness on the chest is quite much. You look great!
mine was a allergic reaction to my antibiotics. I took two benedryls and it went away in like 30 min or so. I also went to the er to make sure it wasnt PE. Im sure you be fine! the first few days where mostly a blur for me! lol How big are you going? i didnt get whole lot so the heaviness and pressure wasnt bad to me. I bearly had any, I was more uncomfertable with the tightness. I kept ice packs on literally for the first 3-4 days. Dr said it was okay as long as it wasnt directly on my skin but it was and it was a life saver for me!!! :)
Thanks for the information regarding your tightness / allergic reaction. I am exactly your size and I will only go 300cc's above muscle...if I dare to finally go thru with it. I had the consult, I love the office girls, however, not real comfortable with the dr. I know he does great work, however, I am nervous. I am on this sight all the time trying to convince myself it's okay!! I so badly want it done. I am 44yrs. and have been flat chested my entire life. My bras are so padded and I hate it.

Im doing great! starting to feel better every day!...

Im doing great! starting to feel better every day! but i was just wondering if not taking your anitibiotics is okay? My first i had a allergic reaction to & the second made me sick! so my dr said it was okay to stop them. Anyone else adivised it was okay to stop them to?

How are you doing? Are you happy with the way they look? I go back and fourth on looks, each day they appear different, but they are finally soft and fluffy so I don't see a big change anymore. I don't know this process was like a roller coaster, but I loved the ride.. lol Happy Holidays!
Well, food for thought and don't feel bad about not having gone larger. There is a positive side! (Bigger is not always better)....I had another consultation today (4th PS) that I also really like and trust. He thought given my size and base breast diameter of 12 cm I should definitely NOT go any larger than a 400cc high profile (I'm 5'1" and 105 lbs, A cup). He also demonstrated how it would hang beyond the diameter of markings outlined on the breast area of my chest. The point was even though I could use a 400+ HP cc, it would go beyond 12cm and be putting more stress on my tissue (ie.leading to more sag and sooner = needing another breast augmentation & a lift sooner) and more likely to have complications. For me, the 350cc HP (11.7 cm diameter) he felt would still be quite an improvement (and large) for my frame without pushing the limits. Many of the PS responding to my question on this site also have been warning me about going too large. I do want to minimize complications and hopefully have my improvement last longer. So, I will probably end up between 325-375cc (have to account for asymmetry.) After my surgery, I'm going to just look at the positive size that I traded off a little size for less likelihood of complications and longevity of results :-)
That's a good way of looking at it actually, I feel better about my size having read that so thanks ;)

So at my last check up which was last week due to...

So at my last check up which was last week due to my 2 years head butting me in the left breast and it swelling to my shoulder!!! I called my dr that night and was told to keep ice packs on it and as long as my swelling went down I should be okay, but if it got worse to call her back. But thankfully it slowly went down thanks to the ice. I went the next day to see her just to be on the safe side, and she said everything looked and great, she also gave me some massages to do 15 min a day. They are softening up a lot and I feel back to normal. Still being careful thanks to my last incident. I have not sized since my first post op appt. but I fit in a 34 C sports bra. Ill prob go next week to get sized again. Over all Im happy and I def would do it all over again. The hardest part was getting someone to help with my kids for these 6 weeks. But in about 9 days ill be free! Im already doing it by myself basically anyways. SO yeah!
Merry Christmas! And Happy new years to everybody! :)

Country, I want to ask about your size.. I just had my pre-op and the doctor talked me into 375 HP but I'm super nervous about going that big. How are you doing and would you stick with the size you picked of gone bigger/smaller?
Im prob to late on responding! im sorry! I haven't been on here in forever! But 375 wasn't as big as I thought! if I could go back and redo it, I would get at least 410 or more if I could. I ended up being a 32D after all the swelling finally went away! :)
You look great!
Lexington Plastic Surgeon

I searched reviews for the Lexington aerea