bad facelift results - Bloomington, MN

I am left with the same sagging jowls and neck,...

I am left with the same sagging jowls and neck, after going through a great deal of pain and expense. I now have permanent nerve damage (numbness) around my face edges and up into my hair line. My cheeks also burn, itch and sting. I have contacted Lifestyle Lift and they choose to ignore me.
The pictures are from right after the surgery and the others were taken on 5/4/14

Bad Lifestyle Lift

I see that the "right after" pictures didn't go through so I will post more pictures.

BAD LIFESTYLE LIFT SURGERY

This is what I look like today.

BAD LIFESTYLE LIFT

These are more pictures of what I look like today. The preceding picture was of my jowl and neck area.

BAD LIFESTYLE LIFT

Thank all of you for you for your support. I only wish that others would bombard the BBB in Utah with complaints, and ask their state's Attorney General to investigate LSL for misleading and false advertising. Both FL and NY sued LSL and were awarded $300,000 each. We need to hit them financially in order to get them to stop ignoring us and doing harm to others.

Lifestyle Lift

I received another message through BBB from Lifestyle Lift. According to them, I am being unreasonable. This is a company that is making millions, and as we baby boomers age, they will make even more, as we are their main target for this surgery. I don't imagine any of them would be willing to go through this kind of pain and mental anguish and pay $13,107 for it, only to come out looking worse than they did before the surgery. Lifestyle Lift needs to take responsibility for their actions. People who have good results say that we are a small percentage - would they be saying that if they had the results like I did. Gloria

Lifestye Lift -Horrible Facelift

Please contact the BBB in MI if you have had a horrible Lifestyle Lift, as well as your state's Attorney General and ask her/him to investigate this company for misleading advertising and pressure tactics. NY and FL have sued and each received $300,000. This is the info that you will need. Lifestyle Lift, 100 Kurts Blvd., Suite A, Troy, MI 48084. This company needs to be held responsible for their devastating results. They think the solution is to ignore us. We can complain all we want, but it will get us nowhere. PLEASE TAKE ACTION NOW

Lifestyle Lift

I misstated that the BBB for this company was in UT, when it is actually in MI. Please send in your complaint. Thanks

Lifestyle Lift

Some of you have suggested that I get an attorney and sue LSL. So far, I haven't found one that will take my case. They have stated that it would be too costly to pursue, another said that it could be fixed by additional surgery. In other words, I could pay even more and take the risks and pain. Another said that juries weren't sympathetic towards this type of surgery. This isn't about the "type of surgery", it's about what this doctor did to me. Other attorneys just had different excuses. I will continue to search for one. I wish that others would let LSL know that they have read my story, but please don't harass them, Thanks, Gloria R.

LSL Facelift

I see that I gave the wrong date. My surgery was done in July of 2013, so all the healing that is to take place is done. The nerve damage and results of this surgery have already taken place and are permanent.

Horrible Lifestyle Lift

Horrible Lifestyle Lift

These pictures are of what I look like today, and did about 5 mos. after surgery.
Minneapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon

He offered to do the surgery again. If he couldn't get it right the first time, I am certainly not going to let him do even more damage. He said that the results were my fault because I have the type of skin that wouldn't hold the stitches. Since the stitches dissolved by themselves, that doesn't make any sense.

Go to lifestyle lifts complaints...OMG!! You're not the only one having issues with this "company".
I have complained directly to Lifestyle Lift and through the MN Attorney General and the BBB. Lifestyle lift says that I am a small percentage - so I guess I don't matter. My decisions were based on the DVD's and brochures that I was given, as well as what I was told. Because I cannot find an attorney that will take my case, I will do it myself. This week, I will write both LSL and Dr. Campenelli an Intent to Sue Letter. I will first ask for this case to go through a mediator, and if LSL refuses, then I will file the necessary documents to sue in court. I will not just do nothing.
Good for you. I hope you get them.
Me too. I will keep everyone posted as I go through this procedure.
In all fairness to us understanding your situation. Did you have a full facelift and upper lids. You did not tell us exactly what was done.. Thanks
I am so sorry to see that that happened to you. my procedure went very well, however I had one of the best surgeons Dr boggis from Franklin Tennessee.it looks like your surgeon is an idiot. and yes I agree he needs to be held accountable.
Thank you, and I am so happy that yours turned out well. Every time I look into the mirror, I feel sad. I know longer wear makeup because I feel that it doesn't do me any good. It seems like my whole face seems to just keep sagging more and I hate the ripples that are now on my lower cheeks. Once again, that you for your concern. Gloria R.
I agree, the problem isn't with lifestyle lift, it is with the surgeon who did your surgery!
Dr. Campanelli is to blame for doing the botched surgery and should be held accountable, but he also works for Lifestyle Lift, and they should also be held responsible. I will be taking both to court. Thanks for your comment.
hhh
I'm glad I saw this review and hope that the results are better now that some time has passed. I feel sorry for you all the pain and poor results.
I am saddened that you have had this happen to you too. I had browlift, facelife, eyes, neck, etc. done 10 years ago and I am still having so many problems. I have like nail or tacks, staples, etc. that I can move around in my head. They are under the skin, but I have infections about every 2 months and have to go through a regime of antibotics. My forehead has dropped and wrinkle, eyes lids dropped, neck look really bad. To sum it up, I'm a mess. I look like a child played in my head instead of a real doctor. It upsets me so that people out there are still having these surgeries and still having results similiar or worse than mine. I even ask this doctor for my money back and his response was, "NO WAY". He takes no responsibility for my problems. I almost lost one of my eyes. I can't get in the sun because it causes stinging like something biting me on my head. I stay in the house in the daylight hours and only get out after dark. My head still itches and other problems that produced themselves right after surgery 10 yrs ago still raise their ugly heads and send my brain into a frizzy. I only hope that these doctors someday will have to pay for what they are doing to us even if it takes they themselves to have our symptoms in some way. Sue
Sue I agree what goes around comes around to people who do wrong to people because they only think of money and do not care for the person. These doctors all will get their day, its up to God , its out of my hands now. Jan
G-d gave us a brain and that's his gift to all of us. It's not up to G-d regarding our choices he has plenty to deal with so let's give him a break and use our brains. I only hope that as time goes by the woman that got such a bad result will look better in the coming months or years. i feel very sad for her to have wanted to make some improvements and wind up so upset.
Can we see entire face pics of you before and after, please? So sorry your results were not as you expected!
Hi Connie, I finally got around to posting my before, during, and now photos.
Don't ever a facelift with Dr Ross in Chicago, you are in alot pain and still look the same after surgery except for a much of scars left and headaches after a year!
I had the same thing happened to me, I wouldn't have another surgery with him again, he shouldn't be working anymore as a Doctor. Dr Ross from Chicago area did my surgery and he just ignores me and I wouldn't have another surgery with him neither, if he offered. Sincerely, Janet
Wow. Thanks for these posts. They will save a lot of women from going through the same thing. And the commercials are still on tv, pushing their "wonderful" results. I was wondering if that was true. Apparently not. I hope you get some compensation for the damage done to you and you are okay in time.
Hi Honeycomb888, Thank you for your taking the time to read my story and respond to it. I want as many people as possible to know what has happened to me and others. I have gone through the BBB and the MN Attorney General's Office, and LSL responds by saying that I signed papers that said that a "touch up" is my only alternative. This would require having the entire surgery again and not just a "touch up" by a doctor who couldn't get it right the first time. Because of all the pain and permanent nerve damage that I have, I would never take that risk again. No attorney will take my case, so I am educating myself on filing a lawsuit myself in order to represent myself.
I have been sharing your story on the social networks. I hope everyone reads your story.
I was very happy to receive your message. I wanted to go to the social media, but I am computer illiterate. I am very greatful that you put my story out there. Could you have people write to Lifestyle Lift, 100 Kirts Blvs. Suite A, Troy, MI (248) 519-9100, and let them know that they have read my story. My name is G. Rowe. I want LSL to know that they just can't ignore me or others that have had these results, or worse. Thanks so much for helping me.
Does the procedure you had with LSL look any better since it has had time to heal?
No, all the healing that is to be done already has. The side view of my jaw and neck are what I look like now, and I have permanent nerve damage.
I had a rhinoplasty about 20 years ago and it took YEARS for all the feeling to come back. That's just par for the course. Who told you PERMANENT? I don't think that is true. You just have to be patient. Most people I talk to say it takes years for full feeling. That's something they should have told you...sorry they didn't. I'm not connected to any doctor...retired teacher here.