bad facelift results - Bloomington, MN

I am left with the same sagging jowls and neck,...

I am left with the same sagging jowls and neck, after going through a great deal of pain and expense. I now have permanent nerve damage (numbness) around my face edges and up into my hair line. My cheeks also burn, itch and sting. I have contacted Lifestyle Lift and they choose to ignore me.
The pictures are from right after the surgery and the others were taken on 5/4/14

Bad Lifestyle Lift

I see that the "right after" pictures didn't go through so I will post more pictures.

BAD LIFESTYLE LIFT SURGERY

This is what I look like today.

BAD LIFESTYLE LIFT

These are more pictures of what I look like today. The preceding picture was of my jowl and neck area.

BAD LIFESTYLE LIFT

Thank all of you for you for your support. I only wish that others would bombard the BBB in Utah with complaints, and ask their state's Attorney General to investigate LSL for misleading and false advertising. Both FL and NY sued LSL and were awarded $300,000 each. We need to hit them financially in order to get them to stop ignoring us and doing harm to others.

Lifestyle Lift

I received another message through BBB from Lifestyle Lift. According to them, I am being unreasonable. This is a company that is making millions, and as we baby boomers age, they will make even more, as we are their main target for this surgery. I don't imagine any of them would be willing to go through this kind of pain and mental anguish and pay $13,107 for it, only to come out looking worse than they did before the surgery. Lifestyle Lift needs to take responsibility for their actions. People who have good results say that we are a small percentage - would they be saying that if they had the results like I did. Gloria

Lifestye Lift -Horrible Facelift

Please contact the BBB in MI if you have had a horrible Lifestyle Lift, as well as your state's Attorney General and ask her/him to investigate this company for misleading advertising and pressure tactics. NY and FL have sued and each received $300,000. This is the info that you will need. Lifestyle Lift, 100 Kurts Blvd., Suite A, Troy, MI 48084. This company needs to be held responsible for their devastating results. They think the solution is to ignore us. We can complain all we want, but it will get us nowhere. PLEASE TAKE ACTION NOW

Lifestyle Lift

I misstated that the BBB for this company was in UT, when it is actually in MI. Please send in your complaint. Thanks

Lifestyle Lift

Some of you have suggested that I get an attorney and sue LSL. So far, I haven't found one that will take my case. They have stated that it would be too costly to pursue, another said that it could be fixed by additional surgery. In other words, I could pay even more and take the risks and pain. Another said that juries weren't sympathetic towards this type of surgery. This isn't about the "type of surgery", it's about what this doctor did to me. Other attorneys just had different excuses. I will continue to search for one. I wish that others would let LSL know that they have read my story, but please don't harass them, Thanks, Gloria R.

LSL Facelift

I see that I gave the wrong date. My surgery was done in July of 2013, so all the healing that is to take place is done. The nerve damage and results of this surgery have already taken place and are permanent.
Minneapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon

He offered to do the surgery again. If he couldn't get it right the first time, I am certainly not going to let him do even more damage. He said that the results were my fault because I have the type of skin that wouldn't hold the stitches. Since the stitches dissolved by themselves, that doesn't make any sense.

hhh
I'm glad I saw this review and hope that the results are better now that some time has passed. I feel sorry for you all the pain and poor results.
I am saddened that you have had this happen to you too. I had browlift, facelife, eyes, neck, etc. done 10 years ago and I am still having so many problems. I have like nail or tacks, staples, etc. that I can move around in my head. They are under the skin, but I have infections about every 2 months and have to go through a regime of antibotics. My forehead has dropped and wrinkle, eyes lids dropped, neck look really bad. To sum it up, I'm a mess. I look like a child played in my head instead of a real doctor. It upsets me so that people out there are still having these surgeries and still having results similiar or worse than mine. I even ask this doctor for my money back and his response was, "NO WAY". He takes no responsibility for my problems. I almost lost one of my eyes. I can't get in the sun because it causes stinging like something biting me on my head. I stay in the house in the daylight hours and only get out after dark. My head still itches and other problems that produced themselves right after surgery 10 yrs ago still raise their ugly heads and send my brain into a frizzy. I only hope that these doctors someday will have to pay for what they are doing to us even if it takes they themselves to have our symptoms in some way. Sue
Sue I agree what goes around comes around to people who do wrong to people because they only think of money and do not care for the person. These doctors all will get their day, its up to God , its out of my hands now. Jan
G-d gave us a brain and that's his gift to all of us. It's not up to G-d regarding our choices he has plenty to deal with so let's give him a break and use our brains. I only hope that as time goes by the woman that got such a bad result will look better in the coming months or years. i feel very sad for her to have wanted to make some improvements and wind up so upset.
Can we see entire face pics of you before and after, please? So sorry your results were not as you expected!
Don't ever a facelift with Dr Ross in Chicago, you are in alot pain and still look the same after surgery except for a much of scars left and headaches after a year!
I had the same thing happened to me, I wouldn't have another surgery with him again, he shouldn't be working anymore as a Doctor. Dr Ross from Chicago area did my surgery and he just ignores me and I wouldn't have another surgery with him neither, if he offered. Sincerely, Janet
Wow. Thanks for these posts. They will save a lot of women from going through the same thing. And the commercials are still on tv, pushing their "wonderful" results. I was wondering if that was true. Apparently not. I hope you get some compensation for the damage done to you and you are okay in time.
Hi Honeycomb888, Thank you for your taking the time to read my story and respond to it. I want as many people as possible to know what has happened to me and others. I have gone through the BBB and the MN Attorney General's Office, and LSL responds by saying that I signed papers that said that a "touch up" is my only alternative. This would require having the entire surgery again and not just a "touch up" by a doctor who couldn't get it right the first time. Because of all the pain and permanent nerve damage that I have, I would never take that risk again. No attorney will take my case, so I am educating myself on filing a lawsuit myself in order to represent myself.
I have been sharing your story on the social networks. I hope everyone reads your story.
I was very happy to receive your message. I wanted to go to the social media, but I am computer illiterate. I am very greatful that you put my story out there. Could you have people write to Lifestyle Lift, 100 Kirts Blvs. Suite A, Troy, MI (248) 519-9100, and let them know that they have read my story. My name is G. Rowe. I want LSL to know that they just can't ignore me or others that have had these results, or worse. Thanks so much for helping me.
Does the procedure you had with LSL look any better since it has had time to heal?
No, all the healing that is to be done already has. The side view of my jaw and neck are what I look like now, and I have permanent nerve damage.
I had a rhinoplasty about 20 years ago and it took YEARS for all the feeling to come back. That's just par for the course. Who told you PERMANENT? I don't think that is true. You just have to be patient. Most people I talk to say it takes years for full feeling. That's something they should have told you...sorry they didn't. I'm not connected to any doctor...retired teacher here.
I'm only 39 years old and have some deep "laugh lines" and seen the Lifestyle Lift commercials and thought I might be interested,but after reading your story and reviewing your pictures I have changed my mind!! I'm so very sorry this turned out this way for you!! I think you have every right and then some to sue them for all you can!! I'm very hurt for you right now!! I hope you can get the outcome you first went it for somehow!! My prayers and thoughts are with you!!
Thanks for your prayers. This has left me very depressed and ashamed, so I left my job and am unable to pay the 13,000+ for which I charged. Now, not only is my face ruined, but so is my credit rating. I am glad that you decided not to do this. Please write to LSL and let them know that you have read my story. My name is Gloria Rowe.
Oh my, Gloria. I've seen those commercials too, and was thinking that perhaps a lift would be a good idea. I can't believe you got results like that and are getting no help. Personally, I would let my credit be ruined over non-payment for a treatment like that.... I hope you never pay them. They should for sure, pay you!
I HAD TOO BEFORE SURGERY, BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS. I TOOK A CHANCE AND ITS MY FAULT, THERES NOT MUCH TO DO ABOUT IT. FORGET I GUESS, IT COULD OF BEEN WORST AND WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND TO PEOPLE, THATS WHAT MY USED TO SAY HOPE THINGS WILL BE BETTER FOR YOU, LET ME KNOW SINCERELY YOUR FRIEND jANET
For laugh lines, you don't need a facelift! Just go to a plastic surgeon and ask for Restlyne filler. It will cost about 400 and is not permanent, so if you don't like it, don't do it again! Good luck!!
doesn' work for deep lines and can get very bumpy.
kjosmith2013 Most of the times you have to pay in front and I did , I should of put it on a credit card, but than you probably have bad credit like poor mitten. Mittten you should'nt have bad credit, they did wrong to you and your charge card shouldn't paid your doctor. Janet
I'm confused. I too have seen the commercials for LSL And Wanted More info. Now I find this site and the first post is of a horrible experience. I still don't know too much about the specifics between this and a regular lift but I do know that in the end it is still a plastic surgeon that performed the lift...yes? So can't you just do what most people do in a case like this....retain a personal injury attorney and sue the pants off of the obviously incompetent so called surgeon!!! Terrible! Thanks for sharing your story!!
I talked to lawyers but they told me that attorneys in our area stick together and watch each others back. You can't go against doctors where I live. After one (1) year, you can't sue anyway or at least that's what I was told. I've learned one thing, DON'T HAVE COSMETIC SURGERY stay the way God made us, besides we all have to get old, I know you're thinking the same thing I thought ( I can change a few things about my face and look refreshed and younger and there is nothing wrong with that! If my surgery had turned out good where after 10 yrs. I wasn't still having pain and infections and sick all the time, I would be satisfied. I sincerely hope and pray you will get better and don't have anymore cosmetic surgery just do as I have done accept the way God made us. Remember, we are all precious in God's sight and God loves us all and he knows the doctors that have wronged us. Good luck. Sue
The reply above is in reply to Janet Paw. Thank you