5'7 125lbs, breastfed, BA mentor 325 overfilled 350cc Mod-plus smooth round saline implant

I had an amazing experience with my Dr. Tattini &...

I had an amazing experience with my Dr. Tattini & nurse wanted a bigger implant like 475cc hp, due to my small frame I got 350cc dual plane saline. I trusted his opinion. I love the results so far. Couldn't be happier A little sore on one side buts it's only day 2 :) I can't wait to go bra shopping

Completely worth it

I just had my breast augmentation this Monday 3/24. My consultation went very well. I did a lot of research before I went in. I wanted least 475cc hp saline implant. After talking to my ps he suggested a smaller implant to fit my frame. I was a little disappointed at first . But I trusted my doctors opinion. We set up my preop soon after. Trying thr sizers I like mod-plus because I had two finger gap. I breastfed 3 boys over a year thankfully I didn't need a lift.
I have 350cc mod plus smooth dual plane saline implant. Now that it's finally over done with I love the results so far. My left side is pretty tender. But manageable. Very pleased with my PS and staff they have been awesome. Even sent me beautiful flowers day after my surgery.

Week post op

Week from post up feeling great no pain at all.

First week

!!!

They are getting much softer, I had some pain at night only on the outside of my left breast. A little scared of moving a lot of my husband or son bumping into them. I'm still happy with the results. I have my post-op tomorrow

Compression band

Wearing the compression band for another 2 weeks. They are riding to high. Apparently the nurse in the or recovery room wasn't sure how to place to band I've been wearing it wrong this whole time. Grrrrrrrr!
I had my stitches removed , besides ridding high results are great.

Swim suit browsing

I had some awkward moments with others staring haha

Recovery fuuuuun!

I was walking with my husband at the store I had static electric shock feeling it in my boob let out a huge scream in pain.
I wanted to cry!

My tapes fell off

Incision recovery

Week 4 days

Why I picked saline

After many years of going back and forth about implants. I decided to go for it. I was completely uncomfortable to the point I hated my husband touching them or even looking at them. My husband who's obsessed with "fake" look. Not going to happen I decided to in between what he liked and what I liked. I went back &forth with silicone vs saline. I picked saline not because that is was cheaper to get. Silicone made me uncomfortable, I know they improved from when they first came out. People do not have the issues they did before. I'd like to know of my implant broke/ malfunctioned which I've heard if you stood on it w/ shoes it could still withhold. I had friends who surgery both different results same body type. One friend has had implants way to big that kept breaking , eventually had them removed. Another who's had them for awhile no problems besides nerve discomfort .Including I had asymmetry I need different volumes to even them out. Recovery time including insecion was smaller.

2 weeks

2 weeks post-op. I was worried I accdiently reputred it after being pushed but luckly okay

Itchy

I'm so itchy near my incision!!! Driving me nuts! No infection or redness so that's good

Almost 3 weeks post op

Besides this stupid rash I have near my incision. Being itchy is worse then pain to me. Ahhh.
I have no pain and I can sleep on my side. My nipples are super sensitive.

Rash so itchy

Apparently it's a reaction to tape coming off and my sport bra irritated it more

4 weeks post op

I can't believe it's been 4 weeks now. I still love the size and shape. I couldn't be happier, I just want the okay to start working out again

Almost a month

Still wearing sport bras, and started massaging

Hmm

Thinking I might go bigger. But not by much

32D.... Perfect

I was measured at 32D I couldn't be happier with results. Now I need to workout get back in shape I was a bum during recovery time .

:-|

Maybe I'm just paranoid but bottoming out

I'm thinking about going bigger

I don't know I it's boobies greed or I just not happy.

Bra shopping