I have been waiting my whole life to have breast...

I have been waiting my whole life to have breast implants and I am finally doing it on May 1st!

My breast have always been small a 34 a cup. I am 5'4 and 120 llbs. At first I was worried that people would notice so I was thinking of only going for a 350 cc saline high profile. I tried on the 350 cc sizers and they looked great but I heard that you lose 50 cc's going under the muscle. Now I am considering a 400 cc high profile implant because I am liking other girls before/after pics with that size implant. I am just worried that they might be too big or look fake. I called up the office and am going to go in for a 2nd fitting on in a week. I just don't want to regret not going big enough. I also haven't told my parents because I am worried what they will think of me :/

I am not nervous at all. I want them in right now! i am counting down the days!

I know this is close to your d-date and you must be very exited. I just want to tell you that you look so petite before the breast implants. You and I have the same built. I wish with all my heart that I could have my petite boobies back. I would give anything. I got 330 under the muscle and am constantly aware of them. Men really do like real boobs. It is still your choice, but please have a look at the explant ladies on this forum before taking the big plunge. It is such a gamble with your health. You really do look beautiful just the way you are. I wish I did a bit more research and a bit more inner examining. Do a bit of research on the net on small breasts and you will see that there really are clothes that compliment small breasts. I am now a fake C and I looked better in clothes with my petite AA.
Yay! A surgery buddy. :) We have the same date & our stats are very similar.
thank you I really appreciate the advice. I have an appointment to try on the sizers again on friday I will definitely keep this in mind!

I spoke to someone yesterday who has had breast...

I spoke to someone yesterday who has had breast implants and nose surgery and she loved her results. I think she looks great. Come to find out she went to the same doctor that I am going to- Dr. Freedland It makes me feel good that I picked the same doctor.

I am going today to try on the sizers one last time then I will have surgery on the 1st! wow only 5 days away! I was thinking 400 cc high profile now... but Im not sure that will look ok on my frame. I tried them on when I had my first appt. and I loved how they looked but I was afraid of not being conservative. I will try them on today and see :) I have a feeling I will end out going with the original 350 cc.

I tried on the sizers 400 and 375. I decided to go...

I tried on the sizers 400 and 375. I decided to go with 350 filled to 375. 400 was great but way too big for me. I think I'll be happy!
Can't wait to see your after pics!! Good luck:)
I say 375 would be great for you but if you want 400 go for it. Just remember that's a lot of stretching and it hurts! You also look like a pretty small girl. I think you will be happy with either size. Good luck!!

I am so excited for my surgery in 2 days :) I just...

I am so excited for my surgery in 2 days :) I just hope I picked the right size and didn't choose one that was too small. I am having a hard time with sticking to a low sodium diet. :/ I also am thinking of getting a u-shaped pillow.

Just had surgery an hour ago and it went well! I...

Just had surgery an hour ago and it went well! I feel fine right now and just a little pressure/pain but so far do good!
You go girl! So happy for you. It feels good, doesn't it? Take care & don't bend over without holding the girls up with a pillow. Trust me, I learned the hard way. :)
thanks! yes it does feel good to finally be able to do something i always wanted to do! :)
Congratulations!! I have mine tomorrow and im getting the 400cc hope everything goes ok and well be so close in surgery dates we can update each other with the progress

2nd day post op. they are feeling really high,...

2nd day post op. they are feeling really high, swollen, and hard. This is all normal. it feels like i have 2 bricks inside my chest! It did hurt when i woke up in the middle of the night when my pain pills stopped working. I can't wait till them to drop and not look like bricks inside my chest lol. At this point I think I chose the right size. It is hard to tell now though since they are high.

I also have noticed that my nipples look way more even/symmetrical. I think he may have filled one more? i will find out exactly what they did when i go to my post op next week :)

Today is post op day 3. I took my last pain pill...

Today is post op day 3. I took my last pain pill at 2 am. I am feeling ok 8 hours later and i feel like I might not need to take any pain medication today. They still feel stiff and high. I cant wait to shower today :) Im wondering if i still need to ice them even if they don't hurt that much.
Wow glad to hear things are going well and off the pain meds already! That's great:) I stopped taking mine yesterday but I'm in so much pain yuck. Don't you wish they could just d&f instantly? I know it's only been a couple days but this square High hard boob freaks me out lol
Yes I do wish they would d&f! We just gotta be patient :)
I would continue to ice. I think keys is staying up on the pain, dont wait until you dont feel good because by then its too late. I'd do whatever you have to to conitnue on a smooth road to recovery. Glad youre feeling good!!! I need to hear more stories like this because I am so freakin out about recovery!!! Many hugs and you look great.

Day 4 post op. I woke up in the middle of the...

Day 4 post op. I woke up in the middle of the night with a bad headache! It hurt more than my boobs! So I took a pain pill and it helped a little. I think i might be getting headaches due to allergies or possibly because Im going to start my cycle in a few days. I hope it doesn't have anything to do with the surgery. I think I am going to start taking regular tylenols.
you look great!!! good luck! keep us posted! :)

I am starting to feel like I should have picked a...

I am starting to feel like I should have picked a larger size implant. :/ Its only been 5 days post op and they are still really high so I can't judge them too much....
You really look very good with that size! Thanks for swinging by my profile! I think I'll be very happy with that size too :) I cant wait Im 3 days away!

So today I went back to work for the first time...

So today I went back to work for the first time since my surgery. I'm a hair stylist so I was nervous that it would hurt but it wasn't too bad, I just got fatigued after 5 hours. I told a few coworkers about my surgery and when they saw me they said "It looks like you didn't even get anything done". It's probably because I always I always wore the add 2 cup size bombshell bra. I'm starting to feel like I probably should have gone bigger because they look smaller with clothes on (even more than they did with the sizers) :/
Yours look great! Mine get bigger every day, I guess bc the muscle is not as tight. I also look the same as before, but we're both probably wearing extra support sports bras, so it holds them in. I love how its not noticeable at work, but they look huge naked. :) My overall pain is ok, but it's the muscle pain & tightness that gets me. Are you using a band? I'm not. I just want them to D&F on their own. :)
I mean I pretty much look the same as before in work clothes. But my bras were super padded too.
Thanks! Yours look great as well :) I'm not using a band i think they will drop fine without one. I am kinda flip flopping on if I'm happy with the size or not. Definitely happier that they are bigger and a huge difference but they look the same as the bras I was wearing before. I guess thats good though, Because then they are more conservative which is what i was going for anyways :)

I had my post op yesterday. They said I can start...

I had my post op yesterday. They said I can start working out but to take it easy at first. They also said I can wear any bra as long as its comfortable and sleep how ever I want. I found out I had 360cc in the left and 375 in the right. My right breast needs to catch up with the left that's dropping faster. They said that it will eventually drop even. :)

They are getting a lot softer and looking more natural every day. Yesterday I bought a new bra with a wire and man I should have worn a sports bra lol. They kinda felt too pushed up I think I'll wait another week to wear normal bras :)
You look awesome. We were about the same size chest wise. Did your sternum hurt at all? I'm struggling w that
Thanks! Your look great too! I did find that my sternum hurt for a week after but doesn't bother me at all now.
Lookin good!

Feeling too small

So I am kinda sad that I didn't go bigger. I am considering possibly having them redone. I just expected them to be bigger than they are. They really do look smaller when they are under the muscle. I do think they look way better then what I started with but I feel sad about this because I expected them to be bigger. I'm not really sure what I should so :/
I also think you look fantastic! My doc recommends waiting for at least 8 if not 12 weeks to buy your first real bra because in the majority of his patients anyhow, we have not D&Fed yet to our true shape and size! No doubt I want my breasts to look fabulous, but the "I couldn't tell you had work done" comment by coworkers I think is meant to be a compliment. I hope people don't think I've had work done, and instead when they've D&Fed just think I look great with a new push up etc. Keep your chin up because you already look amazing!!!
I think they look great! Maybe once they d&f they might fill out a bit more and seem bigger?
I can relate to it feeling like I have bricks on my chest! You look great!

1 month post OP- still want to go bigger

It has been over a month since I have had my breast implants and I still feel like they are too small. :( I definitely want to go bigger. I had my 1 month post op appointment the other day and explained this to my surgeon and he said I should wait a few months and think about it because its too soon after surgery to do a revision. I also have been noticing that my left breast has been dropping a lot more than my right (my right was smaller and higher to begin with though.) I am wondering if it is starting to bottom out? It bothers me that it looks that way and I am worried that it will continue to drop even more. My Dr. explained that if he were to put the implants completely aligned with one another I would have a possibility of having whats called "double Bubble" which I definitely don't want. I have my next appointment in Sept. and we will discuss the option of going bigger and also fixing the one side so its aligned with the right.

Even though my implants and results are not my ideal I feel like my surgeon did a good job especially when seeing my before pictures. When I have my revision I think I will get silicone instead of saline because I am noticing light rippling and it will probably be worse with a larger implant. I am thinking I should go at least 100 cc's larger (450-475ccs). Maybe 500? I swear when I tried on the 400 sizers they seemed huge! and the 375ccs did too-which i like. But under the muscle they are way smaller. I was worried that my current implants (360-375cc) would be too big and the sizers really seem bigger when placed over your clothes in a tank top. I thought I would have a noticeable difference in clothing but you cant really tell that much that I had anything done. I look like a B cup at the moment and not a C cup like I thought I would be. :(

Congratulations! I think you look great...but understand you want to have larger breasts. Hope you can enjoy them for the next few months. Thinking your swimsuits will be fun to fill out. Will be interested to follow your story into September to see if you move forward with a revision. Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!

Thanks! It is a big improvement from my previous a-cups...but I'm pretty set on going larger :) Now I just need to be patient!
Looks great! I would encourage you to wait a bit. Mine got bigger with time ;) You never really know!!! Best wishes.

So bummed out

So it's been about 6 weeks since my surgery and I am still feeling upset. They do look nice and a lot better but I just tried in my old 34 a padded bra from Victoria's Secret and it still fits! Wtf!!! :( I am so confused. After all the swelling is going down they are getting smaller. I mean they are bigger which I am happy about but damn how do I still fit into my old bras?? I'm so depressed about this I feel like I wasted money :(
I know how you feel. I'm unhappy also. My PS did an awesome job and gave me what I asked for but  now I realized I want bigger!! I feel like I look no different than before. You can't even tell in clothes! You do look really good tho! I hope you feel better about everything soon
No word of a lie....you look fabulous, girl!!!! I absolutely do not think they look small. They are perfect for your frame :) xo
Thanks girl! I appreciate it :)

Looking better

Almost 2 months post op and they are looking better and getting softer. I still wish they were bigger but at the same time I am happy because it was such an improvement. I still am considering a 100cc increase but I'm waiting until my next appointment to decide.
The look great! You are so slender, if you went too much more I think you'd be out of proportion, and really big boobs can be ageing IMHO. But like I said, that's only what I think and it's what you think that matters! I hope you continue to heal well.
;)
Hey girl! I wish I went bigger with a higher profile too but you do have beautiful results!! Definitely give it time AND get measured at Nordstrom .. I am willing to bet you are not the size you think you are.

2 months post op.

I think the results are looking better every day and they look natural. I think my right is starting to catch up with the left a little more although they probably won't be equal because of previous asymmetry. I have been noticing a little rippling (dr warned me about this with saline implants) but it doesn't bother me too much. I still wish I would have gone bigger.
Where do you notice the ripping? And wanting or wishing we went bigger seems to be the one going thing here!! Haha
I notice it on the "side boob" area of both of my breasts.

Pics 2 month post

Don't feel like you wasted your money they are absolutely beautiful! And just think, you don't have to spend more money on buying new bras, I think that's a bit of a bonus! :)
Thanks :) I don't think I wasted $ as much as I did before. The reason why I felt like that is because I expected them to be bigger. I am so happy they look way better but at the same time I'm unhappy because I was anticipating them to be larger.
You look fabulous! Your boobs are my wish boobs.

2.5 months

2.5 months post op. everything is healing well and looking better. My boobs look a lot more even since my right finally had dropped. I've been wearing padded push up bras from vs. size 32d. My fav from vs is the temptation push up bra. It makes them look awesome. They still seem too small to me. I feel like I always have to wear a padded bra still. I'm am happy I went though with the surgery. It was worth it but I still would like to go bigger hopefully sometime in the near future.
Trust me I know how you fell I'm about the same build as you was 34a and I got 435cc hp and now I only wear c cup you got less and wear a bigger size. But I do think you look great! Don't worry to much:)
I have to be honest, I think the sizers didn't look anywhere near as nice as your boobs now. I have this theory that over large boobs on an athletic frame make some women look matronly or even a little overweight. Not all, but some. You have a body to die for and your breasts look beautiful. I guess it must be hard when you're expecting bigger, but I honestly believe we can't see our bodies how others do. Like all the others have said, they look a perfect size, I'd hate for you to waste money going bigger (and the risks involved) and then wish you hadn't. But, of course, it's your decision and I wish you luck with whatever you choose!
I agree! Her results look perfect! The shape is beautiful & i hope my boobs end up looking exactly like hers. Too big usually ends up with a distorted looking body & have an uglier shape to them. Too big of boobs can make a perfect butt seem small & to me, a good butt & nice shaped boobs make a perfect athletic body.

3 months post op

Omg your boobs look amazing! I'm basically your same exact stats except I weight 5 pounds less! I was soooo stuck on those same cc's ranges too! Now seeing your pics, I'm going 350cc filled to 375!! I love them!
Thanks for this . . I had mine done last night and was worried how high they were and one higher than the other like you were worried however all my fears have been taken away by looking at your story! They look absolutely fabulous . . Sooo natural! And my stats are the same as yours apart from height . . So thank you for sharing! Much appreciated! X
Wow, they look perfect. I may be revising my size and am looking for "goal" photos. Would you mind if I used your after photos?

4 months post op

It's been almost 4 months since my surgery and I am happy I did it. They do seem a little bigger now that they have dropped! Still a size 32d at vs. I do wish I would have chosen silicone though... Next time I will get silicone
What made you go with high profile? I was thinking mod plus . Your look amazing!
Thank u! I liked the high profile because they seem to give more roundness and projection
You look amazing! I don't think you need to go bigger at all! I wouldn't mind looking like you. I wasn't sure about sizes but I am thinking that 375 might be good for me too :))

before and after

Before and After

I'm super happy with my before and after results. They look wayyyyy better now
Oh man, you'd be my wish pic if my body was as great as yours! They are just the right size on your petite frame and the shape is perfect, I'd be overjoyed. I really like the looks of the HP silicon because they give upper and lower pole fullness without looking like two half softballs. The projection is great too and they are really perky. Great choice of surgeon.
I meant HP saline sorry!
Hi. I love you results and think they look very good. I also live in Michigan but I want to get silicone did your doctor tell you how much the silicone would be if you decided to go with them? Because I know they cost more just want an idea.

5 month post op. advice needed

So I just had my 5 month post op appointment and my Dr and I talked about my implants settling too low on my chest. He said that I have the option of getting sutures to lift them. Or live with them how they are. He would be covering Surgon fees but I have to pay for hospital fees and Anestesia which is around $1500 :/ we also talked about the option of going bigger with either saline or silicone implants and also suturing as well. I'm considering this and since if I'm getting surgery and going under the knife again then this would be the time to go bigger. The only problem is that I would have to pay a lot more for implants and my total would be around $4000 for saline around $6000 for silicone. I really do want to go bigger but should I get saline this time or silicone? This really sucks :/ it's going to take me a while to save up :/ .... Do any of you ladies have any advice for me? I'm worried they will continue to drop even lower. Should I save up for saline or silicone? Please help.
Sorry to be mosey but how do u mean by too low can u show a pic
I posted a pic. They were fine a couple months ago but the left one continues to drop lower than the scars and its starting to look weird. my nipples keep getting higher as they drop lower so its hard to have cleavage now.
I think that may be called bottoming out? Not sure

Bottoming out?

This sucks. I have to get my boobs fixed :( they are dropping too low :( I still want them bigger. My dr said it was possible but I have to pay a lot more. I'm not sure if I should just get them re sutured to fix the bottoming out or if I just get bigger implants and pay more. This is a hard decision. Any advice would be appreciated
id take the opportunity and go bigger.. you have already decided to have an additional surgery.. you might as well come out feeling 100% positive with no regrets!
Hi I think they look really natural! Mine are still too high even after two months and my nipples are not central unlike yours which I think look amazing! Funny eh we never seem happy! Personally if you're going to go under the knife again then you may as well go bigger too I know I would! And may possibly have to if mine don't drop anymore! But I'd wait till I could afford it. . You know what to expect now so you'll be well ready by the time you save! And who knows you may like them more and think f**k it I'll spend that saved money on something else! Hahaha! Good luck with what ever you decide. . But to me they look fab and I wish mine looked like yours instead of the two grapefruits I've got :0) x
amazing results ! omg this is exactly what i want !!

Getting a revision in March.

I had an appointment today to talk about going bigger. I got to pick out the sizes and I think i have it narrowed down to 465cc HP saline filled to 505cc. Thats about 130-145 CC more than I have. I also considered the 500HP filled to 550 but I am worried about rippling with that large of an implant. If for some reason I chose silicone later I will get the 500s or 550's but I don't think Ill be able to come up with the additional $2000 and I don't want to finance. Do you ladies think I am making the right choice with this size?

Going bigger

He did an awesome job. I think I may go on a consult to his office and see what incisions may be suitable for me. I would prefer the trans ax but I don't think you can get silicone with that incision.
You can get silicone thru transax! :)
I certainly did not know that. I am going to see if I can get two consults one with him and another with a Doctor in Commerce, MI. I will keep you updated on whom I decide to go with for my BA. Hopefully, I can get it done without needing a breast lift. If so that would just suck.

Silicone instead of saline 500cc HP

Revision update- I have decided that I am going to go with the silicone instead of saline and go with 500 CC High profile instead of 465 saline filled to 500cc. I am concerned about the rippling and I don't want to be self conscious about it. It's more costly, but I just want to be happy and content with my boobs. YOLO lol. I have to save up a lot of money in a short time but I think it will be worth the cost. Do you ladies think I am making the right choice?
This might be an odd question, but do you think since you're a stylist and and raise your arms all day that may have caused them to drop? I'm a stylist too and that has kind of been in the back of my mind...going back to soon or stretching or something and tearing the pocket. I'm about 6 weeks post but it still worries me, lol. I think you'll be pleased with the silicone. I was very small before and went with a 450 uhp silicone implant and have had no issues with rippling or edges showing. Good luck and congratulations on your upcoming surgery.
Thanks for the comment! I personally don't think raising your arms would cause it to bottoming out... I think using your chest muscles (blow-drying) too soon after surgery may be harmful in a way but i don't think it would cause bottoming out.
I would have gone for the 500 if I were you. Also if your PS thinks it wont bottom out again. I hope you get to save up quick so you csn have your awesome improved girls ;) best of luck. Xx

silicone gel vs. cohesive gel?

I am wondering if I should ask about silicone gel vs. cohesive gel... I think he offers Natrelle 410's which are cohesive and also atomically shaped... but I really like the high profile look.... I am wondering if i should go with regular silicone implants or cohesive??? Anyone have any advice on this?
Oh i actually have a rly important question.. I was wondering if you had to lower your crease?
I don't think he lowered my crease
I'm sorry ur upset. I still think u look good. I am hoping for ur look of the slope breast and full lower pole. Did he say anything for why they drop so much? Did you wear the band a lot?

they keep dropping :(

I am so sad that they keep getting lower. I wish i could get them fixed sooner...Even though I am getting internal sutures, I am now scared that 500 cc will make them bottom out again.
What happened with your revision?
I haven't had it yet. I am scheduled for March 7th :)
Are you going for silicone? Is he raising ur crease? Same surgeon? Can I ask how much he is charging u for revision

new boobs in 5 weeks!

I am so excited to get this surgery done. I have been noticing a lot more rippling lately and the left is still low and it bugs me so much! I applied for care credit today and got approved! I wasn't able to save up enough for silicone so i will have to finance a portion of this surgery. I think it will be worth it.
I want to go with 475 or 500CC HP silicone. I am still not sure on what size to choose.

Tomorrow I pay for my new boobs!

I have my appointment tomorrow to decide on a final size and pay my fees. I am so nervous for this. I am scared that I will pick the wrong size. I am going with silicone hp implants. Currently my 360/375 saline implants are positioned too low and unless I wear a push up bra they look saggy :( I am getting internal sutures to fix this. I want more upper pole fullness and some cleavage but I feel like I don't want anymore lower pole fullness.

I have a feeling that 475 cc will give me the look I want. I really hope this surgery will fix my problem and I won't have to have another surgery for a while. Tomorrow I will need to ask these questions: 1. Will the internal sutures hold up the implants even though there is an increase in size? 2. Will I have more/less or equal lower pole fullness with 475 or 500 cc implants combined with the sutures? 3. Will I go through a "drop and fluff" phase? 4. Will there be rippling with silicone? 5. What is the size difference between silicone and saline implants?

Should I go with 475 or 500 hp implants??? I want to increase 1 cup size but am scared of them sagging. I have a feeling I will be happy with 475...
When I revised my implants to 100cc larger, I did have some drop and fluff, but not as dramatic. They looked better sooner the second time around. I changed from saline to silicone and did some research about that. A 300cc saline implant is the same volume as a 300cc silicone implant, obviously. But I read many opinions, from MDs and patients who felt that the silicone looks smaller because it conforms to the chest wall more than saline. I tend to agree with that in a way. I notice that I seem to have a less defined cleavage and implant edge with the larger silicone implants. Which makes me happy because I think they look more like natural boobs because of it. I read some recommendations to size up as much as 50cc, but I don't think the difference was that dramatic on me. I had a lot of palpable rippling with saline, but none with silicone. Good luck!
Hi ! My surgery is in 8 days I am also possibly going 500 hp silicone =] from my months of research I have found out there is no rippling with silicone "I hope I'm not wrong" being that this was one of my deciding factors in choosing silicone among what I've been told about them feeling so natural "although I now believe frm reading so many reviews saline also feels natural ! As a future silicone lady I say deff go with them "although it's somewhat bias lol ! Although I'm still pre-op wanted to share my opinion with you =] good luck with your revision !! Btw your results now look really good also xoxo
Hi Missundecided! Just to let you know, silicone can indeed ripple. It depends on how much breast tissue you already have, and the size you are decided to go with. I went with 500cc silicone, I have no rippling. I've heard rippling is more common in saline implants. Silicone is more natural than saline.

500 cc hp silicone

I decided on 500 cc. I think going up by 125 cc will give me the look I want. Only 3 more weeks! :)
I'm getting a revision as well in June and am really trying to get my doctor to agree on 500cc silicone. Please keep us updated so we can find out how you like the bigger size. Glad you get to have this issue fixed and go bigger! Plus you'll love silicone. They feel much more natural in my opinion.
Thanks! Good luck with your revision!
How much is your revision? I want mine bigger and have the same doctor but I just dont want to pay 4k again.

3 more days!

I cant wait to get this over with. I feel so self conscious about my boobs unless i have on a push up bra. In shirts you can see that one is way lower than the other. The rippling in my implants have gotten much worse which makes me think I have a leak. I can't wait to have silicone! Im hoping and praying that this will be my last breast surgery for at least until I need to get them redone in 10+ years. This has been very emotional for me. I also am wondering what recovery will be like with internal sutures and new implants?
Good luck! I cannot wait to see your results! Let us know how you do! :)
GOOD LUCK!
Thanks! Your results are looking good btw!

Just had my revision

I'm home from my surgery and I feel pretty good! I think I'm going to be very happy with the size. I will post more pics soon!
Can't wait to see some pics! Congrats.

New silicone 500 cc hp and internal sutures.

I really think I am going to like my results once all the swelling goes down :) I am really liking the size so far! Dr Freedland and the surgery staff were so nice and really went out of my way to make sure I felt comfortable!
Congratulations ! I hope this makes you feel happy ! I know how hard it must have been having your first ba and being so disappointed !! You will look great xo
Thanks so much!

Size difference

The size difference is retry much what I had hoped for :) I'm doing way better than last time. It's not as hard to move around and I don't feel like a brick is in my chest. I'm sore and swollen but I can handle the pain with the meds. I think they look kinda weird and boxy but I think that's normal right out of surgery. I am confident they will round out. Super happy so far! :)
Thanks for sharing, kris03! I can only imagine how tough this experience has been for you, but it seems you've kept a good attitude which goes a long way! Congrats on getting the boobs that you've dreamed of! Please keep us posted on your progress!
Thank you!

I had my revision! 500cc hp silicone :)

I'm in pain :( I think the 2nd time around is easier though

in a lot of pain

I am starting to feel like the recovery this time is harder than the 1st. I feel like i cant move around much. I have been taking percocet and motrin in intervals. The percocet alone doesn't relieve enough pain. I cant wait to start feeling better. I am supposed to go back to work in 5 days and I have a feeling I might have to take more time off. Where the suturing was hurts so bad!
I am so sorry you had to go through this. But you look amazing!! I am excited to see your progress.
Good luck! I thought you looked amazing before the revision but I'm looking forward to seeing your new girls heal xx
thanks :)

Day 4 post op revision

Post op day 4

Today I'm not in as much pain as the past 2 days. I have stopped taking Percocet because it makes me feel awful! I have switched to Tylenol. This morning I had a low fever. Should I be worried?
Don't worry about the low fever. That's normal after any type of surgery. But you look great!
You look fantastic!!!
thanks!! :)

Loving them so far!

I am so happy with the size and placement! They are starting to round out and are less swollen. I love the size so far. Honestly they are a little bigger than I expected but I'm happy! I also love the silicone! I'm glad I didn't get saline because you really can tell a difference. even my bf said they feel way more natural. i really hope they don't drop too much! I'm wearing underwire bras so they don't! I went to soma intimates and got some nice bras 2/60$ and Victoria's Secret as well. I'm a 32dd at both stores.
You look awesome witht the 500's! I was reading doctors comments about bottoming out and how it's incorrect pocket dissection by the surgeon, I'm glad he internally sutured you up! I'm so scared of bottoming out too with mine when I get them! You look beautiful though.,
Thanks so much! I am wearing underwire bras to make sure they hold up until the tissues heal to make sure they don't drop too much. Good luck with your surgery! I think its important to always make sure you support them. A lot of people think you don't need to wear a bra when you have implants, but I feel its important to wear one to make sure they don't sag.
I absolutely agree with you on that ! My implants are fairly heavy and feel so much more comfortable wearing a bra =] after researching why it's "recommended to wait" I feel safe in wearing them

Day 6 post op

Hi you are looking great -I'm glad you are happy with your revision =] did your surgeon recommend a bra to avoid them dropping to low ? I am so uncomfortable without a bra but I was advised not to for 2 months I wish I understood the reason for that ?
Thanks! When I asked my dr. what kind of bra I should wear he said that most people find sports bras the most comfortable and that wire bras are ok too. I was reading on this site that wire bras are recommended if you had internal sutures for bottoming out because the bras help lift the weight off the incisions/suturing, so it may have a better chance of working.

Pics

11 days post op

Over the weekend I was experiencing a lot of pain where the suturing was placed. It felt like pinching/tightness/scraping at my insides :( so i went to the Dr yesterday and he said everything i was feeling was normal. It actually doesn't hurt much today. I am still very happy with the size and they have gotten smaller since the swelling has gone down. Every day the pain goes away a little. This time around was a lot more difficult than the first operation. I hope everything heals properly!

I told Dr Freedland that I was scared that the implants may drop again like they did before. He said that the sutures were permanent and that its possible that they may drop a little more but its unlikely. He also said its important to keep them supported with a good bra and be careful in general- for example if someone gives you a big hug it can break the sutures!
your results look awesome =)
Thanks!
The best!

3 weeks post op revision

I am still happy with the size but I feel like my right is too high now :/ they are still an improvement and I am overall happy. The pain is still slightly there but getting better every day. Silicone is feeling way better than the saline too.
this size fits ur body/chest much better!!!
Your looking really good! One sitting higher than the other is completely normal. My left sat so much higher than my right and now theyre pretty even.(:
Hi! I just had surgery April 18 my right is still sitting way higher than left!! I'm freaking out. How long did it take for yours to catch up? Thanks

Swelling has gone down! I love my new boobs!

I am so happy with my revision. The swelling has gone down a lot and they are a little smaller. They actually look somewhat natural . The left has gone down a little too and they are more even. I can't wait to start working out like I used to. I gained a few pounds from taking it easy. I have been using the bike and it's starting to get old. I also got a few sports bras. The knockout from vs (not the front close one) is awesome. My boobs don't bounce at all when I wear it. I'm still wearing bras 24/7 . I hope everything holds up! I'm so happy with my results! I'll post new pics soon.

Correction

*right has gone down. Not left *
You look wonderful! He did a great job on your revision. Hope you continue your great recovery :)
What a journey! I have silicone so I can't speak to saline but I think silicone sounds like the right choice for you. Hope your recovery continues to go well (aside from the pain). I think your new new ones are looking wonderful! The saline vs silicone in the bikini .. Wow, what a difference :) $2k is a small price to pay to be truly happy for the next 10+ yrs :)

Happy

Your revision looks GREATT. I'm also 5'6 and I'll be getting 450 silicone this Friday! I hope I heal as well as you do, you looked so good 6 days post op.
Thanks!
Hi!!i just had surgery went from a 34c to 34 dd. I had silicone under muscle and my right side is still much higher than left side!! My ps said it could take a few months to catch up!!! That's all summer!! For you that said this happened to you how long did it take yours to "settle" and even out? Thanks!! And love your blog! You look great!!

Pain under left boob

Last week I had to lift a heavy suitcase into my car and it required me to use my chest muscles. Now My left boob hurts around where the sutures were placed :( Everything looks ok. I hope the pain goes away and I hope I didn't screw anything up! I am still wearing bras pretty much 24/7. I still am happy with the size.
U look great! Hope everything's ok.. Post more pics :)

2.5 mo post

My left boob hurts :(
Your story covers ALOT of the concerns I have for my up coming surgery! My PS is pushing saline and says I can't go bigger then 380cc and that will put me at a C I want to go bigger and get silicone but they're making be feel like that isn't the right choice! They will do gel, but they are making me feel kinda stupid if I pick that.. and they won't go any bigger! Girl what do I do!
I love your results. I'm possibly going for the same size. Please keep updating.
One of the best results I've seen for a big implant on a small frame! The 360s looked great but I'm glad you went bigger;)

Push up bra

500 cc with a vs push up bra
Dearest kris03, I can not tell you how much the thorough nature and honest tone of your review and log has helped me. Although I am sure I will not be able to afford this procedure (after having the funds I raised for 6 years stolen by an ex fiance), I had always dreamed of getting a procedure very very, extremely, very similar to yours. As I read each line it was as if I had gotten the procedure and was living your joy and disappointments through your words. I think you made the perfect choice in the end and was so happy to see the left breast finally drop to meet it's partner in crime (I mean what else can you call'um? If you don't use those babies to get in a little trouble, they aren't worth it. lol), I was nervous the asymmetry wouldn't resolve however it did beautifully and these may be the best boob job I have ever seen and I spend at least 2 hours everyday pouring over images and reviews dreaming of where I could be one day. You look amazing and I am so proud of you for not settling or compromising, we women are worth it! Now if I could just find a way to finance my venture, I could consult with Dr. Freedland. I would do anything to finally feel whole after countless biopsies (albeit benign), and revisions to those scars at the next biopsy left me feeling mutilated. Now as a survivor of sexual assault, I am attempting to get myself back and empower other woman like you have done here. *If that admittance made anyone uncomfortable, I make no apologies, it happened, it's a large part of who I am and I refuse to be shameful or shamed about it ever again.* Truly thank you so much for baring your soul and your boobs to help further the cause of self realization and body acceptance by any means necessary. Is there a way I can friend you on here, you really made my day and started the pipe dreams flowing again?
Thanks so much for the kind words! I'm sorry your ex stole your $ :( I hope that you are able to get the surgery you want if that is what makes you happy.
Well as am sure yo know we can't rely on a surgery alone to make us happy, but it's a start towards realizing our personal goals. You didn't say, is there a friend or follow function on here? Love to add you to my future list of realself buddies. Also no need to apologize, as a Christian I feel God allowed what happened to happen because it'd bring me to the point I needed to get to before realizing my dreams. Preventing bitterness is a daily struggle, but all I can do is try and learn from it. Thank you for the kind words as well.

Doing well!

My boobs are doing great! I am so happy I went through with this revision. Today I went running for the first time since my revision and nothing hurt . I wore 2 high impact sports bras so they would stay put. They only thing that is annoying is that every now and then I feel a slight pain where my sutures were placed. It almost feels like a pinched nerve. It's not too painful and it's probably nothing to worry about. I have my follow up appointment tomorrow
Glad to hear you are doing so well--GORGEOUS!!!!
They look so good. So where is your second incision? And so you now have 500 cc silicone?
Your new breasts look amazing. I've been searching the net for a while to find someone with (my type of) perfect breasts, and you're it. You look amazing!

5.5 months after revision

It's been almost 6 months after my revision and I'm doing well. They are looking natural in my opinion. They feel huge at times too but that's ok! I'm happy :) it's kinda hard to though, I have to wear 2 sports bras. I think the revision is holding up nicely.
Looking terrific! I'm so happy you were able to finally get the look that you want. I recently got a BA and went too small. I am tall so my body just ate up the cc's. I'm considering a revision but have to save up again. It seems like it might be worth it. Do you feel much better?
Yes, I feel much better. Going through the surgery was definitely worth it.
Very nice results! Congrats!

almost 7 months post op revision

I am so happy with my revision and the size. In my opinion, they are perfect for my frame. Most people say they look natural and not fake at all. The suturing is holding up nicely and I have no pain anymore. I am so happy with how things turned out.
Your story is so similar to mine. I have been battling feeling too small and considering if a revision in the future will make me happy. I am tall with curvy hips and a very narrow upper body. My current implants only look big in relation to my chest but not hips and butt (which sticks out further)! The sizers that I tried on were very misleading. I'm glad that you were able to get your desired size & look. :)
You look amazing!
Thanks :)
Detroit Plastic Surgeon

I would definitely recommend this doctor. At my 1st consultation Dr. Freedland and his staff made me feel very comfortable. All my questions were answered and he was very professional. He did a good job on my breast augmentation and I know other people who have gone to him for breast implants and their results look great. I liked how I was offered options (for example-different sizes and High profile implants). The day I had my surgery I felt very comfortable and the hospital staff was so friendly and really did a great job answering my questions- I was very impressed. Before I chose Dr. Freedland for my surgery, I almost went with another Dr. and I am so glad I changed my mind. The other Doctor did not offer me any other types of implants (no high profile implants- just 1 size which was 270 cc-I would have been so unhappy with that small of an implant). The Dr. I almost went to held a "group consultation" which I thought was strange... but everything with Dr. Freedland was one on one which was important to me. Dr Freedland also called me at 2 months post op to check in to see if everything was ok which was also very much appreciated.