Blepharoplasty (W/video)

I decided to get this done because my eyelid skin...

I decided to get this done because my eyelid skin was pushing my eye lashes downward. This drove me crazy because each time I blinked my eyes, the lashes would poke me in the eye ball. I decided to not go under for the surgery. They told me it would take about an hour for both eyes so I did it with a "local". I was amazed at how easy that was.

Although I looked like I'd been in a fight for three weeks, I felt fine. I don't remember being in enough pain to even take asprin. I would do this all over again, in a heart beat. I am very pleased with the results.

West Palm Beach Ophthalmologist

This Doctor is the greatest!

thanks-like you, I look like I was on the receiving end of a boxing match, yet pain was minimal. I am in day 12 w/ lower bleph "pinch" procedure-all bruising gone-bumps present. thanks for your entertaining and educational video!
This was awesome. You look great!
please, tell me was it 2K for 2 eyes, up and down eyelid? thanks
you look great
Thanks for sharing! Great video, very helpful.
Great video! Did you have the lower lids done too or is that bruising all from the uppers??
Thanks for the video, very helpful. Do u wear contact lenses, cause I do & I'm very afraid to have dry eyes after the Blepharoplasty, I'm considering Lazik surgery before this procedure, any advice.